Janet talking about Michaels videos

thanks i've never seen this was it a bet top 25 countdown

That was so great!! :) How come I haven't seen this, at all??? I didn't even know Janet did a top 25 favorite videos countdown... YouTube is **** when it comes to deleting accounts. I had videos that'll I'll never get and worked hard on too :(

Btw, can you send me the bigger picture of the Janet TVR pic in your profile?

Last edited:
LMAO! Mama Jackson a big Tupac fan!? classic

Loved that video..thanks for sharing...how old or new is this one?

I never knew she did a bet top 25 countdown. The part about her mother was really cute. Thanks for sharing this!

I'm glad you enjoyed it everyone.

That was so great!! :) How come I haven't seen this, at all??? I didn't even know Janet did a top 25 favorite videos countdown... YouTube is **** when it comes to deleting accounts. I had videos that'll I'll never get and worked hard on too :(

Btw, can you send me the bigger picture of the Janet TVR pic in your profile?

LOL

I have the whole countdown, its in 2 halfs... if you know a site where I can upload huge files I can send it to you. I plan on uploaded parts of it to youtube aswell.

And this is the biggest size I have the pic in.

mlkva0.jpg

LOL

I have the whole countdown, its in 2 halfs... if you know a site where I can upload huge files I can send it to you. I plan on uploaded parts of it to youtube aswell.

mlkva0.jpg

Love that picture!!!!!!!!!! Never seen it, ever. :eek:

I know Divshare.com can hold big files :)

She's so damn sweet... I love the fact that she had to comment on his videos.... I agree Stranger in moscow is like a painting it's so artistic

From another of your Janet videos: "Oh some guy" and the last line "I love love and I love sex" HILLARIOUS :p

Last edited:
AW: Re: Janet talking about Michaels videos

LOL

mlkva0.jpg
Yes, please upload! I'd love to see the whole thing!

I have cleaned the last bit out of this thread. There are no personal attacks permitted. Everyone is entitled to their opinions regardless if others agree or disagree. Move on with respect towards all involved.

Play nice warning issued.

I have cleaned the last bit out of this thread. There are no personal attacks permitted. Everyone is entitled to their opinions regardless if others agree or disagree. Move on with respect towards all involved.

Which goes for ALL parts of the Jackson family, correct? Thx! :flowers:

Thank you.

I Love Love Love Janet.
Not only is she an amazing artist but she is definatly one of thoes kinda people that you can just chill and hang out with and be like 'yeah whatever'.
She is so down to earth.
Trust her to say Scream was her #1 favourite video :hysterical:.
I should have seen that coming.
Also Im sure alot of you noticed but that shot of Katherine they used was from Michaels PHMs where her and Janet was sitting at the side of the stage during the Bad tour where,I must add,he was performing my all time fav song.
In answer to your question, going by the way Janet was talking/acting,if she wants drunk I feel like she was definatley on something.

I don't know if anyone else agrees, but this video of janet is not very ...complimentary. I dunno, she looks different & she looks, not so good.

so...let me get this straight. i just read that last part. youtube took down a video of Janet TALKING about Michael? what...is it a copyright infringement to TALK? is Sony behind this?

Back