Janet dicusses a reunion of the Jacksons! (recent)

BE.86

Proud Member
I tuned into showbiz tonight a min. ago, cause there was nothing else on at the hour and there was brief talk about the Jacksons reuniting for a tour/J5,as we've all heard before, anyways Janet says that" the brothers are thrilled and one in particular(Michael, she wouldn't say his name) has had great success with his career, he's kind of on the fence about the whole Idea, but I'm gonna get on his nerves until he says FINE!" :lol:
( to that instinct) and that was basically all she said, but she seems to want this to happen, she was/is excited about the idea of her brother performing together again.:)

p.s. When the host A.J hammer mentioned the talk of the Jacksons getting together, his reaction was positive, he mentioned the anniversary of thriller ( Thriller 25) he believes that there's more great things to come from the KOP, which of course there will be, but everything it all under speculation because we don't know what surprises Michael would bring, but he seemed to have high hopes. :) which is not bad. :D I'm happy:cool:

Last edited:
If Michael doesn't like the idea, they shouldn't force him like they did in the 80's. And his little sister should understand that.
Just my opinion.

Why should Michael join them again? He's has a successful career of his OWN and he doesn't need to go back in time!!

p.s. I wouldn't be too happy if he rejoin, to be honest, i don't want to see a 50 year old singing "ABC".

Why should Michael join them again? He's has a successful career of his OWN and he doesn't need to go back in time!!

p.s. I wouldn't be too happy if he rejoin, to be honest, i don't want to see a 50 year old singing "ABC".

The reason why he should is that many of the peope who hav support his solo career were actually J5and Jackson fans. Many don't necessarily like his recent songs, but support him none the less. They are genuine Jackson fans. They grew up on Jackson music and they would be thrilled to have the Jacksons again. But they cant have them wothout MJ as he was the lead singer in the group.
In fact the whole world would love to have a Jackson reunion. They were magic together.:D

Agree so much, I think Michael really needs to do what he wants and not to tour with them.

The reason why he should is that many of the peope who hav support his solo career were actually J5and Jackson fans. Many don't necessarily like his recent songs, but support him none the less. They are genuine Jackson fans. They grew up on Jackson music and they would be thrilled to have the Jacksons again. But they cant have them wothout MJ as he was the lead singer in the group.
In fact the whole world would love to have a Jackson reunion. They were magic together.:D

once again I agree with you, I would love to see the Jacksons reunite, thats been one of my dreams. True Michael has/have a successful career as a solo artist, but before all of that he started out in a group The famous Jacksons 5 :D now if Michael doesn't won't to reunite? then I will respect his wishes, with no hard feelings.:)

yes that's it, I didn't exactly quote it from word to word because it went by so fast, but I got most of it down correctly.:)

P.s. and about the intervewer asking her how can you get on Michael's nearve? Come on Janet! lol everybody knows about MJ successful career, we know that she stated that she didn't want to "mention " or "talk" about MJ in interviews anymore, but made it so obvious about talking about his career? and then saying that it could have been jermaine that she was talking about? lol since when did he have a/ many number 1 albums? lol no disrespect. I still love dem Jacksons. lol

Shes only messing around about forcing him. She is his little sister. Michael is a grown man its not like she will be tying him down. She only wants to see them together. And I bet if he did go all you people complaining about forcing Michael into it, will be the first in the line to buy tickets. :lol:

I don't want Michael to be forced into something he doesn't want to do, and he shouldn't be... but here we go again, another series of blame Janet the evil Jackson!

Last edited:
I would love to see the brothers back together. I love Michael solo, but there's something magical about seeing all of them together.....that chemistry is great

she said the same thing on a local radio station like a week or so back..

LOL that was so funny "how do u know its michael ? could be jermaine" :lol:

i hope they do some concerts together :wub: i love ALL the jacksons :wub:

the more I see and hear Janet lately.. the more phoney she seems to me..

anyways... Michael will do what's right for him...

Last edited:
the more I see and hear Janet lately.. the more phoney she seems to me..

anyways... Michael will do what's right for him...

As always, you are on point. :D

If MJ wants to do the reunion tour, I am all for it. Go Mike!

I agree with you 100%,I am one of the actual J5/Jacksons fans and I would love to see MJ and his brothers reunite again.:)

If Michael is on the fence, that probably means he doesn't want to do it. The last time he went out on tour with his brothers, it turned into a major PR disaster with Michael taking all the blame. His heart wasn't in it then and somehow, I doubt that its in it now. If he did want to go and do that, I would support it 100%, even though I think Michael is better without his brothers, they hold him back with their limited abilities, but I get the feeling he doesn't want to do it. He's been a solo artist for 30 years now and if his heart is in something else, then nobody should be pressuring him, especially since one of Michael's greatest weaknesses has always seemed to be his inability to say no.

And I think Janet is sweet. She doesn't seem fake to me. Just because she's soft spoken doesn't mean she's fake, lol. She's very smart and she just seems sweet.

Last edited:
If Michael is on the fence, that probably means he doesn't want to do it. The last time he went out on tour with his brothers, it turned into a major PR disaster with Michael taking all the blame. His heart wasn't in it then and somehow, I doubt that its in it now. If he did want to go and do that, I would support it 100%, even though I think Michael is better without his brothers, they hold him back with their limited abilities, but I get the feeling he doesn't want to do it. He's been a solo artist for 30 years now and if his heart is in something else, then nobody should be pressuring him, especially since one of Michael's greatest weaknesses has always seemed to be his inability to say no.

And I think Janet is sweet. She doesn't seem fake to me. Just because she's soft spoken doesn't mean she's fake, lol. She's very smart and she just seems sweet.

I don't know about others but for me that's not the reason, don't get it twisted though I think she's mad cool! but there are times she seem to come off a little flaky and I'll leave it at that.:)

Rasta and Bee- Janet was practically forced to do that Jackson family Honors thingy- she didn't want to. She was on tour at the time.

Rasta and Bee- Janet was practically forced to do that Jackson family Honors thingy- she didn't want to. She was on tour at the time.

Huh? I am lost. I was never asking anything about Janet being forced to do something. LOL. Make your posts clearer. :)

Michael didn't want to do that family honors thing either, but Jermaine made him do it, supposedly. Nobody should force anyone to do something they don't want, I guess is the point.

AW: Re: Janet dicusses a reunion of the Jacksons! (recent)

Totally agreed!

Back