Janet on Perez

OMG so its him :eek: and why did janet go to him ? :( im so disappointed :(

Roxanne, Janet also has done interviews with Oprah, Jay Leno, and David Letterman all who have trashed Michael horribly over the years. Oprah started trashing Michael after the 93 allegations and has never stopped and you know about Leno and Letterman im sure. I think for Janet it's about promoting her album which she has the right to do.

yes but this guy is even worse than the ones u mentioned.
he makes up false malicious stories about michael (while the others dont they just make fun of him) or he just picks them up from RF, he says awful things about his children, etc etc he just hates on him SO much and he shows his hate like a retarded devilish 2 y.o. would. i know she just has to promote her new album but there are PLENTY of decent tv shows out there where she could go and promote it.
why lose ur dignity while u promote ur stuff when u have the choice to promote them without disrespect ur family and derogate ur own self ?

it's bussineess... it has nothing to do with any values...
sadly

yes but this guy is even worse than the ones u mentioned.
he makes up false malicious stories about michael (while the others dont they just make fun of him) or he just picks them up from RF, he says awful things about his children, etc etc he just hates on him SO much and he shows his hate like a retarded devilish 2 y.o. would. i know she just has to promote her new album but there are PLENTY of decent tv shows out there where she could go and promote it.
why lose ur dignity while u promote ur stuff when u have the choice to promote them without disrespect ur family and derogate ur own self ?

Like what cinderella said it's all about business, values don't matter when you trying to sell your album:lol:

Last edited:
Janet appearing on his show is just wrong in my opinion

Perez has been rude about Janet too.
Maybe now he will change his tune.... but I guess not since he insulted La Toya the other day

Last edited:
Did it occur to anyone that maybe Janet doesn't watch Perez's show or visit his website?

Perez himself is a two faced girl, however.

Okay, so you know that Janet Jackson knew about Perez, because you're in contact with her and/or her people? I'm not saying she didn't know, but just that the assumption is sorta lame.

Last edited:
Why cause more of a stir about it?
It would probably cause more bad media for Janet and her family if she was refusing to go on shows where they talk trash about their family. It says more about the interviewer than Janet.

Last edited:
eh it really isn't a big deal
most of the artists that Perez trashes are people he is absolutely in love with or obsessed with.
People who have been trashed by Perez, like Victoria Beckham for example, don't really think it's a very big deal either. They think when he does it it's funny or cute for some reason. They meet him and are totally cool with him and have a great sense of humor about it.

Okay, so you know that Janet Jackson knew about Perez, because you're in contact with her and/or her people? I'm not saying she didn't know, but just that the assumption is sorta lame.

its part of their jobs...especially of u are a manager or pr person for an artist..

it is NOT lame...

it is NOT lame...

I disagree. The presumptuous attitude is very much lame. Perez has a popular celebrity oriented show, therefore Janet made an appearance. The extent of her knowledge on the guy's comments about MJ are about as known to you as quantum physics.

^ she'd have dumbasses for PR if they didn't know Perez's reputation (that his fame thrives on). or no PR whatsoever - both of which are highly unlikely.

Perez's comments on Michael Jackson aren't even that well renowned. Well, they are with fans, but that's another thing. Sometimes having a popular show is enough for a celebrity to get booked on it. In fact, that probably happens a lot.

Last edited:
I disagree. The presumptuous attitude is very much lame. Perez has a popular celebrity oriented show, therefore Janet made an appearance. The extent of her knowledge on the guy's comments about MJ are about as known to you as quantum physics.

well, I guess I am an expert in quantum physics then.. cause I can bet any money that Janet and her handlers know Perez's rep...

Rep? Probably. Comments about MJ specifically? Maybe; maybe not.

But cool that you could bet on it. I'm always surrounded by psychics.

haha if she dodged shows where Mike's been dissed, she'd hardly have any publicity. i don't think that'll ever be an issue for her.

and Perez should have stayed a Z-list but apparently douchebag celebs are willing to feed this slut's fame along with his "fuglys" of a fanbase. how bent.

haha if she dodged shows where Mike's been dissed, she'd hardly have any publicity.

i don't think that'll ever be an issue for her.

and Perez should have stayed a Z-list but apparently douchebag celebs are willing to feed this slut's fame along with his "fuglys" of a fanbase. how bent.

that's what I saying in another, and personally I think Michael should learn how to handle the media better , go on Oprah, go on some late Night shows and I guranntee they will have a whole new respect for him, for just being there cause that what they want you to do.
Janet even done shows that said some crap about her but the funny thing is they will staight up kiss your ass while your on there, and yeah I am sure Janet or her people well aware of perez hell he even said crap about her for gaing weight canncelling her tour, and ect, but since she did his show he has done nothing but priasie Janet and you would think he was Janet number 1 fan since day 1 lol. any way I call that making a smart move, his websites gets more than 4 million hits a day, and blogs or the best way to promote now days, so make some new friends in high places.

strawberry45220 he can't go on the late night shows you can clearly see the hosts resent him and believe he's a pedophile and they ain't ever gonna change their minds. He could more likely go on Tyra Banks show or Ellen's.

Last edited:
you think she would have better taste. is she that desperate for album promo

Back