Which singers do you not like

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
Ok everyone hates a singer who is it?. for me i have to pic Amy Winehouse i really really hate her and if i see her i'd probably punch her :lol: shes such a disgrase to music sorry if that sounds harsh but i really dislike her

Re: Which singers do you hate

It's not nice to say such things, but Amy really annoys me. I mean she can't sing at all IMO and I don't get it why she's won so many Grammy's...

Robbie Williams (which is strange, because I used to be a huge fan)
Britney Spears
Amy Winehouse
Chris Brown

Lisa Marie Presley....IF you can be so bold as to call her a "singer"....Oh My God. I have heard COWS BELCH better than her "singing"....no ****.

"hate" is too strong word for me...
and I think that Amy has an amazing voice and is incredibly talented ... she's like an old school which I love....
there ara many vocalists who just don't appeal to me
to name just some:
some superstars like
Madonna
Janet
Diana Ross (yes!) , though I like some of her sweet songs
and Elvis....
and new starlets
Robbie Wiliams
Chris Brown
Akon
that guy singing "Suicidal"
Black Eyed Peas
Britney
and a lot of others

Last edited:

Lisa Marie Presley....IF you can be so bold as to call her a "singer"....Oh My God. I have heard COWS BELCH better than her "singing"....no ****.

LOL I like a few of her songs, but I agree, she's not much of a singer. :lol:

that guy singing "Suicidal"

I can't freaking stand that guy. It's Sean Kingston, and the song is called "Beautiful Girls" which ruined "Stand by me" for me.

Anyway the rest that I don't like are...

1.SOULJA BOY - GOD! I hate that guy WITH A PASSION!!!

2.EMINEM

3.50 CENT

4.TIMBALAND

5.PAULO NUTINI

and last but DEFINITELY not the least...

6.AKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !!! - STOP WHINING,***** !!! Mike really disappointed me with his choice , but whatever, I'll turn the blind eye on that. But not the deaf ear, cuz both of them will be deaf if I listen to I'MA SAY MAMA SA MY MOUNTAIN SA!!!

So,yes,I hate #1 and #6 most.

I know hate is a strong word, but I really,really,really,don't like them (hehe)

Well I don't like to use the word hate, but there are certain artists out there that I just dislike a lot, but the one that comes to my mind right away is Avril Lavigne. Some of her music is actually pretty good but her attitude flat out SUCKS and is the main reason why I dislike her. Her bad attitude is such a turn off to me.

^I agree. I don't really hate anyone, so to speak. Maybe Justin Timberlake? I don't know, I can't really think of any...

Ok everyone hates a singer who is it?. for me i have to pic Amy Winehouse i really really hate her and if i see her i'd probably punch her :lol: shes such a disgrase to music sorry if that sounds harsh but i really dislike her

Yeah, whatever :unsure: :wacko:

Last edited:

I don't hate anyone who hasn't harmed me personally...but some singers do annoy me and that would be:

Fergie - She's too damn old to be making music like she does. "Step up into the club VIP lookin' sexy"...this and that. Most of her songs are trash.
Avril Lavigne - She tries too hard. She also has a bad attitude.
Akon - His voice. Enough said.

Last edited:

hate is too deep, but I can't stand the following:

Prince- I'll prob. listen to 2 or 3 of his songs, if that, other than his voice really annoys the hell out of me, all that damn screaming into the mic? unnecessary. Sounding like someone is strangling a cat or getting b**** slapped. I'm just keeping it real.

LMP-I've seen like 2 of her vids and heard like 3 of her songs, I'm just not feeling her at all, she sounds like she's been practicing in her basement all day still nothing has improved.

Rhianna- she's cool but her voice:wacko:

Fergie- she should stick with the group.

so far these are it.

Don't really hate, but just don't like, CAN'T STAND! LOL

Timberland
Justin Timberlake

Can't think of any others right now.

Rhianna- she's cool but her voice:wacko:
how could I forget about her? her singing voice is simply annoying

(I just love one of her songs " Don't Stop The Music" but you know why...:) )

I don't hate nobody, but certain voices go on my nerves :lol:
for example the one of
Avril Lavigne
and Tina Turner
and Shania Twain

Oh and Kanye West is quite annoying. I don't like his attitude. He thinks he's the best:rolleyes: But I do like his songs:yes:

I pretty much hate any singer of today. That didn't came out with an album during the 80s. Like the following:

Chris Brown
Rhianna (Her name is the only thing about her that I like.)
Mario
Ne-Yo
Beyonce
Jennifer Lopez
Mary J. Blige
Justin Timberfake
Britney Spears
Fergie
Amy Winehouse
Mariah Carey
Akon
Soulja Boy
Any one else that is of today's music and is played on MTV

It is those artists makes me very, very glad that I am heavily in to Bollywood and 80s music. I also love most music from the 90s. As well as:

Irish music
opera
classical music
jazz
Russian folk music
Scottish music
and polka (I have to love polka music because of the fact that I am part Polish and German.)

But the 80s and Bollywood is what I really listen to anymore. That is to me the best kind of music to listen to any more. Other besides Michael Jackson. BTW I also hate all of the country, country western, and blue grass music singers as well. There isn't even a single word in the English language to describe how annoying I think they all are.

Last edited:

Whinehouse right now is really getting on my nerves, I dont like her **** cant sing, over rated crap imo

Last edited by a moderator:

Lily Allen
Avril Lavagina. :lol:
Akon
Eminem
Beyonce
Dido *****
Rihanna
Britney
Kanye West

Hate's a strong word.

I never liked Tom Jones.

i'm not even gonna mention all the akons, timberlakes etc..

Last edited:

Anyway singers i dislike are.....

Justin Timberlake
Chris Brown
Soulja Boy (OMG? WHY IS HE SIGNED? I understand that record companies sign people with beautiful faces but no talent sometimes, but he aint got the looks or the talent!!)
Eminem
Timberlake
Elvis (Why is he made to be so "BIG", he aint special to me at all and he didnt write like, a single song! ppssttt...)
Lily Allen
Dido...

and the person i cannot stand is.........KANYE WEST!!! Omg he is sooooo arrogant and i cant STAND arrogant people!!!

Who gives a fudge about popularity and icon status? I make my judgements of musicians based on talent, personality and those sort of things.

Yeh, that's cool if you like her. But I don't like her. Is that cool too?

And for the record, I'm one of the ones that don't like Amy Winehouse. I like the song "Rehab", but that's about it. The rest of her "Back to Black" album is rubbish. I don't want to even known about her previous album.

Amy Winehouse
Ashlee Simpson
Rolling Stones
AC/DC

I dont hate them but i never will get into their music.

c'mon Sparkle.. i always love to bring in my muse of musical debates.. Britney Spears. do i need to go further?

i think the point is that it all boils down to taste.

c'mon Sparkle.. i always love to bring in my muse of musical debates.. Britney Spears. do i need to go further?

i think the point is that it all boils down to taste.

Oh, Britney used to be good until she became unbalanced. Her music has gradually gotten worse over the years. Thats all I'm saying.

Back