Which is your favourite Jackson album?

Datsymay

Proud Member
If you don't have all the albums, go out and get them cause you are truly missing out. I can't help myself, I have to skip to the beat when I am out in public. MJ at his finest send shivers down my spine.
So, assumong that you have all the albums, how would you sort them in order of preference. Let me go and sort mine out and come back and tell you.:D

the ultimate Jackson compilation album

image.php
image.php

Where did you get that compilation from? I have the best of.. Is it the same as mine? Also, is that all you have?

no it's the Jacksons Live album. i say compilation because it entails everything from J5, to Jacksons (HEARTBREAK HOTEL!!!) and from Off The Wall!! and all that goodness comes live..

love it so much, it's indescribable..

my favorite is Destiny!! :D The rest are all good too, but I couldn't really sort them, it depends on my mood. But Destiny is always very chill to listen to, very good!

no it's the Jacksons Live album. i say compilation because it entails everything from J5, to Jacksons (HEARTBREAK HOTEL!!!) and from Off The Wall!! and all that goodness comes live..

love it so much, it's indescribable..
Ok, but I have the Live album too.:D Here is my order:

Destiny

Goin' Places

The Jacksons

Triumph

The Jacksons Live

Victory

I also love my best of the Lacksons. It has 2300 Jackson st. on it which I love very much.

Does the Live album count? I LOVE that album, MJ's voice is just....*sigh* :wub: PERFECTION..especially Rock With You live.. :wub: Oo, I need to listen now.

Other than that, I vote Triumph. This Place Hotel, Lovley One, Can You Feel It..:wub:

What is everyone's top 5 songs on Each Jacksons album? Mine are:

The Jacksons

1)Show You The Way To Go (Michael's voice in this is so soulful, I adore this song).

2)Blues Away

3)Good Times

4)Enjoy Yourself

5)Dreamer

Goin' Places

1)Even Though You're Gone

2)Find Me A Girl

3)Music's Takin' Over

4)Goin' Places

5)Man of War

Destiny

1)That's What You Get For Being Polite

2)Things I Do For You

3)Blame It On The Boogie

4)Destiny

5)Shake Your Body Down To The Ground

Triumph

1)This Place Hotel (I really consider this to be an MJ song though since he wrote it and sings most, if not the entire song by himself)

2)Time Waits For No One

3)Can You Feel It

4)Walk Right Now (Great vocals by MJ in this one)

5)Lovely One

Bonus: I also wanted to include "Everybody" and "Give It Up" 'cause those are great (underrated) songs, but the whole album is amazing really. I honestly believe this album is good as any of MJ's solo material on "Off The Wall" and some of his other albums.

Victory

This is their weakest album ever IMO. I only like four songs on there:

1)One More Chance
2)Torture
3)State Of Shock
4)Body

Last edited:
7. 2300 Jackson Street
6. Victory
5. The Jacksons` Live
4. Destiny
3. Triumph
2. The Jacksons
1. Going Places(my favorite Jacksons album)

I like the album “2300 Jackson Street” which IMO seriously very underrated.

Songs in this album include:
1. Art of Madness
2. Nothin' (That Compares 2 U)
3. Maria
4. Private Affair
5. 2300 Jackson Street
6. Harley
7. She
8. Alright with Me
9. Play It Up
10. Midnight Rendezvous
11. If You'd Only Believe

I think also it is their final album. :chillin:

2300 Jackson St
Victory
Goin Places
Skywriter
Jacksons
Diana Ross Presents
Third Album
Maybe Tomorrow
Destiny
Triumph
Jacksons Live
ABC
Jackson 5 25th Anniversary Soulsation! (compilation)

7-2300 I just don't like the late 80's sound too much
6- Victory Again too modern for my ears. Torture and Body are great though
5- Goin Places this is a fine album with many good songs. There are only a few great ones.
4- The Jacksons this does have some great songs though it may be a little more uneven then Goin Places
3- Live The Jacksons on fire. The best show Michael ever did with or without his brothers.
2- Triumph It's almost perfect, song after song is a classic.
1- I think Shake Your Body is amazing. Actually the whole album is.

The top two I think are easily as good as any Michael solo album.

hey , my fav album with Michael is to difficult to choose , i have alot of favorites but lately ive been listening to "Bad" , The Best Of Jackson 5 and Invincible. But i totally love all his songs. i was wondering if theres someone in here who wants to chat with me... im sorta new here...didnt know about this site ..i joined this July cos one of my friends told me. Anyway ...im still mourning and missing Mike. He means the world to me. xxxxx take care everybody.

It is so difficult to choice the best one album.
My fav albums with MJ: History and Invincible.

is this a trick question? ALL JACKSONS ALBUMS ARE THE BEST ALBUM :lol:

excluding the live album, i pick destiny just because of tha boogie.

hey , my fav album with Michael is to difficult to choose , i have alot of favorites but lately ive been listening to "Bad" , The Best Of Jackson 5 and Invincible. But i totally love all his songs. i was wondering if theres someone in here who wants to chat with me... im sorta new here...didnt know about this site ..i joined this July cos one of my friends told me. Anyway ...im still mourning and missing Mike. He means the world to me. xxxxx take care everybody.

The vote is about THE JACKSONS albums if you have any

Back