michaels own wardrobe "malfunction"

Amber Dawn

Proud Member
:lol::lol: I just had to point this out, sorry if it's offensive..

His buttons came loose :unsure:

2u8cawp.jpg

lol. yes i remember those. i don't believe it was a malfunction though. just another one of his cute and silly ideas :p (however. i would consider the gold leotard THONG THING that he wore during the dangerous tour...that's a malfunction! lol)

lol. yes i remember those. i don't believe it was a malfunction though. just another one of his cute and silly ideas :p (however. i would consider the gold leotard THONG THING that he wore during the dangerous tour...that's a malfunction! lol)

LOL I agree, that was NOT flattering :D

yep a definite malfunction..................all was put right with the history tour wardrobe though!!!! YAY!!!!!

OH HECK YES!!! history was amazing as far as wardrobe. and actually for reasons beyond the gold pants...though the gold pants DEFINITELY helped :p

is it just me that thinks the thong looks hot on michael? :mello: :toofunny:
I think it must just be the whole gold outfit thing..:wub:
I really think he looks hot in it. :mello: lool

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH OH MY GOSH I LOVE HIM!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHA
..i'm gonna be laughing all through my dreams now. HAHHAHAH

is it just me that thinks the thong looks hot on michael? :mello: :toofunny:
I think it must just be the whole gold outfit thing..:wub:
I really think he looks hot in it. :mello: lool

:wild::wild::wild:LOLOLOL:hysterical: I SOoooooo Agree with you!!! lol i don know if am allowd to say this here, but "he is Big" lolololol:hysterical:sorry ladies...But if his pants are unbuttoned sometimes, i think its because of that:yes:...lol :D

Lou...I LOVE Your Siggy...he looks real good there:D

OMFG I remember those pics too. :hysterical:
He always seem to sometimes forget to zip up his pants. :lmao:

Or.. if it was intentional. :shifty:
lol IDK

EDIT: OH MYY I SEE BUTT CRACK! :eek::woohoo:

:mellow:

Last edited:
Back