Who here has read 'Die Jackson' or The Jacksons

Datsymay

Proud Member
This is Joe Jackson's book written around the time MJ was going through his trial. It was written in German, hence the title. Has anyone else read it? What do you think of it? If you haven't it is posted in the main page under the title' MJ's anestors'. Check it out and let me know what you think.:D

I havn´t read the book but I think it does sound very interesting, so I was wondering if anyone knows if it has been released in english anywhere and in that case where you can order it?

I havn´t read the book but I think it does sound very interesting, so I was wondering if anyone knows if it has been released in english anywhere and in that case where you can order it?
Linda, the book is ony avaible in german as far as I know. A german fan translated it in English, it isn't perfect, but she did a good job. I have uploaded the whole thing on the main page. here is the link;
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46639

It is really a very interestig book and it heolps to understand Joe Jackson and Michael Jackson.:D

:( I want the book in english!!!!! :(

why was it only in german????????

(but thanks for posting it in the forum :yes: )

American publishers will not publish anything positive about the Jacksons. They only want the lies. Joes book was positive.

Datsy, ur probably the biggest Jackson 5 fan I know on this board.... hence why I was a little worried to read the words DIE :ermm:

Datsy, ur probably the biggest Jackson 5 fan I know on this board.... hence why I was a little worried to read the words DIE :ermm:

:lol::lol::lol: I found it a little troubling too, even though I knew it was German, but that is the title of the book. I have no doubt that there are many in the US who would love to say it and mean it though.:eek:
Have you read the book?:D

:lol::lol::lol: I found it a little troubling too, even though I knew it was German, but that is the title of the book. I have no doubt that there are many in the US who would love to say it and mean it though.:eek:
Have you read the book?:D
no but I wouldnt mind reading it one day, I wouldnt want to read it if its as bad as that tranlated one someone posted about Nero Jackson (was it)

I think those many in the US have constipation of the brain and I know who can help them :ph34r:

Back