Michael looks so sexy and gorgeous right now

Danniekitten

Proud Member
im not a big fan , im 28 and i never took notice of him or his music until i saw the documentary
hes very attractive inside and out.
i loved his look at the 30th anivesary, that is my fav
but his style now ,,the whole look is amazing..i guess im just very impressed
if u have more recent pics u would like to share, post it;)

20080126NRJMusicAwards.jpg

200720Loumo20Vogue20October202007-1.jpg

200720jessie-jackson3.jpg

200720jessie-jackson2.jpg

051107_ebony_013.jpg

051107_ebony_006.jpg

Oh, he's been gorgeous lately!
He seems more happy and upbeat lately also Robeto Cavalli is doing a fantastic job with his clothes.

Yeah he looks great now, especially in the Vogue photoshoot :wub: [I'm gonna say Vogue because Ebony is more photoshopped, but they are so stunning. :wub:] He looks alot better now than Invincible era. :yes:

Man, he always looks so sleek and polished! Everything about him looks so shiny and vibrant and healthy--his hair his skin his clothes--so awesome. :D

I wanna remove his glasses and tie his hair back. I like to seem them sideburns :D

054.jpg

OMG *dies* this picture is to die for...... he is perfect here...... but REMOVE THE GLASSES MICHAEL!!!

beautiful...i miss seein his eyes
hes always wearing glasses, but hes still got that sexy face

yeah he still manage to look sexy as hell even those glasses on but hot dang.... he is.... something else

I think he does but he is not showing it off too much, he wants us to think he doesn't like the way he looks but Michael let me tell you something, you are one of the hottest men I've ever laid my eyes on......... for real!

Oh yes...please remove the sunglasses baby, we want to see those beautiful eyes of yours.

I think this new era style is very stylish and tidy, I like it very much :yes:

Totally agree, I didn't liked his hair that much on the Invincible era.

I liked his short hair style on invincible era as well as on HIStory era :wub:

i prefer the short hair too
but he looks hot now....i hate when people make fun of how he looks
hes the most gorgeous man ever

im not a big fan , im 28 and i never took notice of him or his music until i saw the documentary
hes very attractive inside and out.
i loved his look at the 30th anivesary, that is my fav
but his style now ,,the whole look is amazing..i guess im just very impressed
if u have more recent pics u would like to share, post it;)

WOW, you're not a big fan but you do find Michael attractive! :D Which documentary made you notice him?

And I agree 100% he looks so damn good now, so sexy! The things I would do to him...:ph34r::lol:

its really weird

i didnt even want to watch the documentary..i had no interest LOL nothin else was on LOL
it was the living with michael jackson..and i was online and i ended up in front of the tv on my chair within 30 min LOL
i found myself thinkin of him and im all..what is wrong with me..why am thinkin of this guy LOL
i looked up sites, pictures all that...i started deffending him to people and then i was all..omg..noway...im attracted to this guy???? the fantasies i have,,its crazy LOL
it went from there, i think i was so amazed at the person he is, so much i didnt know, seeing him talk and how he feels ,,,and i felt so bad for him..it got to me..and i saw him differently and the attraction built and more so after the home movies too...it was like..wow thats michael jackson? he had me on the floor laughing he was so funny and i guess humor is a big thing for me lol
so ya i didnt listen to his stuff or anything lol
ya its weird..alot of people ask me u like him but not his music??? what?? lol..i do like his stuff..but it didnt interest me to the point where i was a fan.

Last edited:
its really weird

i didnt even want to watch the documentary..i had no interest LOL nothin else was on LOL
it was the living with michael jackson..and i was online and i ended up in front of the tv on my chair within 30 min LOL
i found myself thinkin of him and im all..what is wrong with me..why am thinkin of this guy LOL
i looked up sites, pictures all that...i started deffending him to people and then i was all..omg..noway...im attracted to this guy???? the fantasies i have,,its crazy LOL
it went from there, i think i was so amazed at the person he is, so much i didnt know, seeing him talk and how he feels ,,,and i felt so bad for him..it got to me..and i saw him differently and the attraction built and more so after the home movies too...it was like..wow thats michael jackson? he had me on the floor laughing he was so funny and i guess humor is a big thing for me lol
so ya i didnt listen to his stuff or anything lol
ya its weird..alot of people ask me u like him but not his music??? what?? lol..i do like his stuff..but it didnt interest me to the point where i was a fan.

OK, I have to say this! IT'S A POST OF THE CENTURY! It was similar with me, although it happend in 1993, Oprah Interview did that to me.

Back