Who is your favourite Jackson Brothers.

Datsymay

Proud Member
I love all the Jackson boys. There is just something sweet and delicious about all of them. I have loved jackie for years, then when I saw Tito on British tv he was such a charming fellow and so down to earth, Then when Jermaine did CBB the whole country fell in love with him, including the men.
Recently I saw an interview with Randy and when he spoke the words just seem to slip off his tongue like jelly and not to forget that jackson smile, he got it. And Marlon, what a charmer. How did the jacksons get so much sweet qualities? God must have been smiling down on their parents when they were created.
So here is my question, which one of the brothers are your favourite, besides Michael of course.:D

I don't know them too well lol.... I mean they are all for me Michael's brothers... like his sisters are his sisters... you know
can't say who my favourite is.....

I don't know them too well lol.... I mean they are all for me Michael's brothers... like his sisters are his sisters... you know
can't say who my favourite is.....
The Jackson brothers were every girls dream when they were a group. They were called the Black Beatles, now that is quite an honour seeing that the beatles were so famous. Evey girl wanted to marry one and every boy wanted to be one. Even Mohammed ali wanted to be a Jackson. Theey were trend setters and eveything they did, and every style they wore were copied all over the world. They were responsible for popularising the afro hairstyle and the bell-bottom trousers. In fact the J5 were as big a phenomenon in the 70's as the beatles were in the 60's. It is also a part of MJ's history for fans who want to know. Check them out.:p

They really were as famous as Mohammed Ali.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBfjlH75k-w&feature=related

Last edited:
well I do like them in different ways.. Jermaine he always defends the family at all costs. which I like.. Randy really stepped in for Michael durring the trial, he's the business brother.. :) There just all cool for different reasons.

Me too I think my favorites are Marlon and Jermaine. It's hard for me to imagine Marlon as being the worst dancer out of all of them or having a really hard time catching on to the steps rather because when he was older I thought he was definitely one of the best. i remember watching a clip of the brothers dancing with Dom Deluise and Marlon was just killing it. it was amazing.

All of the brothers are amazing though. I think Randy deserves a little more love than he gets. I get REALLY annoyed when people are like Oooh I didn't know Randy Jackson from American Idol is part of the Jackson family! UGHH :rolleyes:

Well saying Marlon is a good dancer compared to the other brothers, excluding Michael, isn't saying much, lol. None of them are very good besides Michael. Marlon is a classic example of someone who has some, but not much natural ability, but through hard work managed to become alright. Jermaine and Randy are the two most talented, next to Michael. I don't care much for any of them except Michael. I'm a fan of Michael and his brothers are part of his history, so of course I know all about them. The one I like would probably be Jackie. He just seems like a really cool guy. And man was he shredded when he was younger.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree that Jermaine is the most talented after Michael. His voice is beautiful.

The Jackson brothers were every girls dream when they were a group. They were called the Black Beatles, now that is quite an honour seeing that the beatles were so famous. Evey girl wanted to marry one and every boy wanted to be one. Even Mohammed ali wanted to be a Jackson. Theey were trend setters and eveything they did, and every style they wore were copied all over the world. They were responsible for popularising the afro hairstyle and the bell-bottom trousers. In fact the J5 were as big a phenomenon in the 70's as the beatles were in the 60's. It is also a part of MJ's history for fans who want to know. Check them out.:p

They really were as famous as Mohammed Ali.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBfjlH75k-w&feature=related

for sure..... I wasn't a fan back then ( I wish I would have been)... and now I love J5/The Jacksons and Michael Jackson....:)

Last edited:
All of Michael's brothers are cool. But I think Michael's coolest brother is Jackie, and he's a great songwriter to (as is Randy), as he co-wrote Can You Feel It, plus he wrote the brilliant Your Ways on the Triumph album which Michael songs lead vocals on.

All of Michael's brothers are cool. But I think Michael's coolest brother is Jackie, and he's a great songwriter to (as is Randy), as he co-wrote Can You Feel It, plus he wrote the brilliant Your Ways on the Triumph album which Michael songs lead vocals on.
Yes, MJ's brothers are very talented and I get very upset when I hear people put them down or call them non talented. They started so young, by the time they got in their 20's they were already veterans and ready for retirement. I love them all. I find it difficult to choose one,

In an interview with MJNI's magazine KING in the mid 1990's, Tito said Michael and Marlon are really close, and that the public don't know how close they are.

Oh, I didn't know that. It is kind of logical, since they are only one year apart.

Oh, I didn't know that. It is kind of logical, since they are only one year apart.

As you pointed out, it is logical that Michael and Marlon would be very close as they are only 1yr apart. They will have both missed out on the same amount of childhood, as they both really started their careers when they were infants.

Randy only because he's almost excactly 30 years older than me :D
I was born just 2 days too late. LoL.

Well I Have To Say I Like Them All But Jackie Is Delicious Very Exciting.jermaine Is My Least Fav.

I had a major crush on Jackie last year. His vocals mesmerized me. But i love all the Jackson brothers. They were so good at what they did. They werent the manufactured typical boy bands of todays generations like Backstreet boys and Nsync. They were really talented and hard working. And I LOVE their COSTUMES!!!!

I had a major crush on Jackie last year. His vocals mesmerized me. But i love all the Jackson brothers. They were so good at what they did. They werent the manufactured typical boy bands of todays generations like Backstreet boys and Nsync. They were really talented and hard working. And I LOVE their COSTUMES!!!!

We live in different times today, you know. You can't compare The Jacksons with today's acts that much. And for the record, Backstreet Boys are very hard-working and have always produced wonderful and touching music, and if you call them a manufactured typical boyband, that is a only an opinion.

So we both have different opinions about BSB. Thanks for telling me your views on it though. Makes no difference to what I think about them. :D

Me too I think my favorites are Marlon and Jermaine. It's hard for me to imagine Marlon as being the worst dancer out of all of them or having a really hard time catching on to the steps rather because when he was older I thought he was definitely one of the best. i remember watching a clip of the brothers dancing with Dom Deluise and Marlon was just killing it. it was amazing.

All of the brothers are amazing though. I think Randy deserves a little more love than he gets. I get REALLY annoyed when people are like Oooh I didn't know Randy Jackson from American Idol is part of the Jackson family! UGHH :rolleyes:

Randy Jackson from American Idol is not MJ's brother, he comes from philidelphia not indiana!

Back