New Tito Picture...

pianoman04

Proud Member
From tmz.com

0228_tito_jackson_splash.jpg

Wearing John Travolta's "Saturday Night Fever" disco suit, MiJackson's brother Tito Jackson was snapped at LAX on Wednesday -- with a fetching Nicole Scherzinger look-alike traveling companion. Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like her?!

Wonder what she $ee$ in him?

- tmz.com

Last edited:
:no: now why did they have to say that was John Travolta's suit?????? that's just wrong :yes:

*sigh* i miss the jackson brothers!

woo hoo thanks..Love me some TitoJoe! LOL @ the sat night fever outfit..and yeah that chick DOES loook like Nicole Sherzinger..wonder who she is.

Turns out she is an Iranian actress/singer..living in Canada.

Last edited:
Thanks for the picture. I love Tito, he's so cute:)

He looks good for someone pushing 6-0...
TMZ (Levin) is just JEALOUS that he can't pull that...

Nice pic of Tito. This is random, but what is Tito's full name? I just can't seem to remember it.

^^^Toriano Adaryll is his real name.

Btw, great pic, thanks for sharing!

Tito looks really well. Liking the suit :).

Great pic! :) Thanks for sharing.

Wish Tmz hadn't gotten in that childish jab at the end, though.

Wearing John Travolta's "Saturday Night Fever" disco suit, MiJackson's brother Tito Jackson was snapped at LAX on Wednesday -- with a fetching Nicole Scherzinger look-alike traveling companion. Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like her?!
----------

Looks like Michael's Thriller outfit more! :D

Tito looks great.

Now, y'all know that in the back of your heads, that heifer Levin is not even into women! LOL. Come on, why hate on MJ and Tito the way he does? It is obvious.

So what if she sees $$$ (I am not saying that she does, I do not know anything about this lady)? She is doing her thing. I can't hate! LOL.

OMG thats Claudia lynx like ONE the MOST beautiful woman on the planet. google her and you'll see.

wooo go tito!

Last edited:
whoa mamaa
claudia_lynx-2-06-11-2005.jpg

Nicole Scherzinger yea riighh!
this celebrity is considered like one of the most beautiful women in the Middle east.

SMH @ Jermaine, Randy and now Tito for their fascination with middle-eastern women.

edit :I see it now. Nice photo :) I didn't really know what he looked like before. I guess everyone in the Jackson family is attractive.

Last edited:
Back