I saw Janet on GMA Tuesday morning

ladyplatinum

Proud Member
I didn't even know about this, but I happened to switch to GMA an hour before she was going to perform and I caught them talking about it.

She sang "Feedback"; "That's The Way Love Goes" and just a few bars of "Rock With U" as GMA was going off the air.

It was cool. The crowd was loving her, of course.

She will perform on Ellen this Friday, tomorrow.

I didn't even know about this, but I happened to switch to GMA an hour before she was going to perform and I caught them talking about it.

She sang "Feedback"; "That's The Way Love Goes" and just a few bars of "Rock With U" as GMA was going off the air.

It was cool. The crowd was loving her, of course.

She will perform on Ellen this Friday, tomorrow.

Lol from the title I taught you like saw her in person.

I saw this too. I thought it was very good. I loved her TRL performance more though. It was the whole hour dedicated to her. I wish I could've taped it.

I saw this too. I thought it was very good. I loved her TRL performance more though. It was the whole hour dedicated to her. I wish I could've taped it.

I heard about she was supposed to be on TRL and completely forgot to tune in. She performed the same songs, I'm guessing.

Like I said, she's on Ellen tomorrow.

Today, Stryker played "Feedback" for Ellen's dance at the beginning of the show.

actually she just performed Feedback but it had this extra drum and guitar action going on that sounded really awesome. i think you can find it online.

Back