Akon's new album is out in May

rockstar

Proud Member
akon say that MJ album will be out in may
i hope it's true or not true

Today at 2:08pm
Reply Here are the latest updates from The Michael Jackson Addicts.

AKON HOPING FOR ANOTHER MJ COLLABORATION

Akon says it won't be long before his new album hits the shelves and he is hoping it to feature another collaboration with Michael Jackson. In an interview to MTV News in Los Angeles (USA) he said:

"We're trying to get it out by the first week of May. The album is practically done now. It's called Acquitted."

The singer is hoping the first single will feature Michael Jackson, who he just spent time working with. While some reports say Michael has finished recording his part for the track, it was unclear whether all the legal hurdles had been cleared as of press time.

"It's a worldwide record. The record is so huge. It's too big. [Michael's] the only person I could have collaborated with. The other [songs] on the album are huge though."

Akon has so much music in his catalog that he already has a follow-up to Acquitted mapped out.

"My fourth album is called Double Jeopardy. I'm already on it. It's all set up. If they want all the records now, it would take me 30 days to put it together."

Meanwhile, Akon's vocals can be heard on the new 25th-anniversary reissue of 'Thriller, where he created a new version of 'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'.'

"These records are timeless. They can go on forever. It's easy, because a lot of stuff we are doing now was taken from records back then. We're all sampling, taking ideas from melodies back then. It was real easy for me."

Re: MJ new album is out in May true or not true

hes talking about his own album not MJ's imo we will be lucky to get something this year

misread it there..akon meant his own album Acquitted will be released in May.

Im with elusive on this one...I doubt we would get anything of that sorts from Michael this year.

Re: Akon's new album is out in May may feature MJ.

I have changed the title of the thread. :smile:

sorry i got so happy about it

oh god :toofunny:

o.k thanks :flowers: sorry everybody i just got happy i through akon was talking about mj album in may :toofunny:

Hmm.

Very misleading title. I was like WOW and then I read the article and was like hmmm. This was not MJ's album.

LoL

Ok, glad the title is changed! :)

but the tilte of the album is also misleading ... I mean "Acquitted'?
hmmmmmmm

i'm sooooooooooo sorry everybody i just got happy about i through akon was talking about MJ album
ooh god :lol: :lol: :lol:
:toofunny: :toofunny:

i'm sooooooooooo sorry everybody i just got happy about i through akon was talking about MJ album
ooh god :lol: :lol: :lol:
:toofunny: :toofunny:
don't be sorry:p

I'm moving this to the General Music section UNTIL we have confirmation that MJ will appear on Akon's first single. For now, it's still a maybe.

We already have a thread about the Akon/MJ single collaboration in the MJ GD. Please use that thread for further discussion about the single.

Thanks!

A song using the same name as the album would be pretty perfect for MJ to be featured in.

cool o.k i'll not be sorry thanks :flowers: :lol:

hey shipoffools i like your Michael siggy can you make me one like that please please thanks :) :flowers:

o.k shipoffools the one in middle i like that one he looks so cute the way his look on his face so i like that one o.k thanks :flowers:

^^ Ok, here it is. Sorry for sending it publically, but you've blocked your pm's, so I can't send you a private message.

kingmj2008.jpg

Let me know if you like it. :)

Yes, when I click 'send private message to rockstar', this comes up:

rockstar has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Back