Mary J.Blige's "Mary" album has a cover for Michael's "i can't help it"

Roxanne

Proud Member
sorry if this is not the right forum to post this plz feel free to move it if its not.
the second track which is called "sexy" is a cover for michael's "i cant help it" song and it doesnt even mention it on the booklet or anywhere. has anyone else heard it or is aware about it ? how come she made a cover for a song without giving the right credits on the booklet?
can u just cover a song, change the title and not even address the original song at the albums credits ?

sorry if this is not the right forum to post this plz feel free to move it if its not.
the second track which is called "sexy" is a cover for michael's "i cant help it" song and it doesnt even mention it on the booklet or anywhere. has anyone else heard it or is aware about it ? how come she made a cover for a song without giving the right credits on the booklet?
can u just cover a song, change the title and not even address the original song at the albums credits ?
yes I believe that it is possible however equally it may not be the case

hope I've helped :flowers:

The album is 9 years old. I thought everyone knew that by now, lol..

He didn't write it though. So how would he be credited as? Album credits usually only have the songwriter, producer, engineers and musicians. Even covers. Does she credit Stevie Wonder as the songwriter?

Back