Janets new video "Rock With U"

At first I didn't like the song, but now with the video it is kind of growing on me. I love her cd, it's great.

Yall saw the Access Granted on BET for the making of this video?? Jackie Jackson was their to show some support.

Oh i like the vid But still so so on the song..

At the beginning the dancing reminded me of Justin Timberlake. Anyway, I like the song. Thanks for posting.

at first glance I didn't see much in the video but now I appreciate the interesting camera work and all the choreography and the dancing involved in it. I like it...hope it does well!

at first i saw the video and i was like hmm it's ok.
then i saw it a second time and i love it. The lighting and camera work are really beautiful and the choreography is amazing. it's simple but it works. it's different from anything i've seen.

it's alright for me. Not very exciting or creative. Sorry to sound so cynical but that's how I feel. Just.... boring

songs really boring. cant do with the whispering. wish she would sing properly

One question I have though is why is Janet always in an abandoned warehouse or factory in her video's? :lol:. I guess it's part of her trademark for her video's or something but I just think it's funny.

Last edited:
It's because she needs the room to dance :)

One question I have though is why is Janet always in an abandoned warehouse or factory in her video's? :lol:. I guess it's part of her trademark for her video's or something but I just think it's funny.

It's not her best but it's far better than basic "sluts" having sex on screen, it's far more artistic!

did anyone watch the tyra show cause janet was on

but i what to watch her on t.v and she wasn't on how come

maybe it's where daddy used to work

the 'don't forget where we came from' vibe:)

just a guess..lol

Last edited:
I'm not too keen on the song itself, its a bit too repetitive for my liking. I like video, its different and is artistic, I like the camera angles and choreography.

I had kinda hoped for a colourful video, kind of like "All for you". To me, Janet has always represented that special kind of videos, like "Again" and "Because of Love", "Runaway" and such. Her latest 2 videos are kind of 'dark' and boring to be honest.

it's alright for me. Not very exciting or creative. Sorry to sound so cynical but that's how I feel. Just.... boring

kind of agree... its like cookie cutter...

the song does seem it would be a hit in europe though..the sound..

Last edited:
with her last 2 albums she has been really loving the dark themed videos..

Back