Tito Jackson Visits North Devon UK (Update March 7th With PICS!)

Xscapecp.com

Proud Member
Dear Fans

Today, I was contacted by Matt Fiddes, for those who are unfamiliar with him, he is bodyguard for Michael Jackson and family friend of the Jackson’s as a whole.

He asked me to notify the fan community that Tito Jackson will be making a short visit to Barnstaple, Devon in the UK, this weekend, and that all fans are welcome to come along and meet Mr Jackson.

I have been told he will be going to The Fulham Chinese Restaurant at 8:30pm, this Friday (7th March) after which he will be visiting Glitterball Night Club at around 11:00pm.

I will try to answers any questions as best as possible, if you need any directions etc please don’t hesitate to contact me via PM or email/MSN at xscapecp@hotmail.co.uk.

----------------------------------------------

Saturday 8th March 2007 Edit

Hey everyone, Tito's visit to North Devon today and yesterday went really well, I was there throughout it and below is an account of yesterday's happenings (all times are aprox as can't remember exactly) aswell as some pics:

22:30: Tito and co arrive at the Fulham Chinese Restaurant (2 and a half hours late lol), he was accompanied by Matt Fiddes, Mrs Fiddes, his close FRIEND (not girlfriend as previously suspected) Claudia Lynx, as well as 3 bodyguards. he stopped to sign items (for me he signed a copy of Triumph and Victory on 12", as well as photos.

00:00: Tito and co leave the restaurant and headed for Glitterball Nightclub, where a special VIP area had been shut off, he was constantly giving photo opportunities to the public, and autographs to those who wanted them. He signed a limited edition copy of Big Boy on CD for me aswell as a special armbrace i had made for the occasion.

As a side note, an embarrassing but funny thing happened in the nightclub. My friend Katie came over and said hi and was interested in seeing Tito, we got talking while he was talking to fans etc, and eventually we ended up kissing. According to fan friend Tom who was there, Tito and Matt (Fiddes) came over to talk to us (me and Tom), but when Matt saw i was "pre-occupied" he said to Tito "it looks like George is busy.", Tito replied "yea, it does", and they both laughed and walked off.

01:00: Tito and co left the Nightclub and returned to where he was staying, outside be posed for a group photo, after which he left.

01.jpg

Me and Tito outside the restaurant (the hat im wearing is his hat, when we were talking he asked if I'd like to wear it, I replied "would I like to wear it?" because I didn't expect him to say it, so he said "yeah", so i said "sure" and he put it on my head.

You'll have to excuse me in these pics, I look exceedingly tired.

02.jpg
03.jpg

Tito and Claudia Lynx in the nightclub.

10.jpg

Left to right: Me, Tito, Tom & Matt Fiddes

04.jpg
05.jpg

The ArmBrace i created for this event, I created a normal ArmBrace, but with a black interior, i then scanned MJ's signature from the Moonwalker book, printed it on transfer paper, ironed it to the ArmBrace and then embossed it with black rhinestones. Tito signed it in the nighclub.

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

11.jpg

09.jpg

The other items i got signed.

Add me on MSN to chat about it and for higher quality pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUL3QAVZhKE

Last edited:
Re: Tito Jackson Visits North Devon UK

Interesting...any reasons for his visit and in particular to Devon (if he is remaining in Devon)

All the best for Tito's trip...a bit of a trek to get down to Devon..I hope he has a successful visit.

ah hope tito has a nice time in devon .tis lovely :yes:
thanx for posting and sharing hunnybun:flowers:

i wish i lived in the UK. i'd certainly go to see him. hope he has a wonderful time :flowers:

devons in the middle of no where and cost loads to get to anyway

any purpose to your post elusive? I live in Devon and it's beautiful.

any purpose to your post elusive? I live in Devon and it's beautiful.

As do I, and i concur that Devon is beautiful, shame you didn't make it tonight Moonchild, it was a good evening, ill post pics etc over the weekend.

Thanks George had to work and couldn't get cover. Look forward to the pics.

my brother just met Tito he just sent me a pic.

I hope Tito has a good time :yes:

any purpose to your post elusive?

err yes it was in reply to the post above me stating they wished they lived in the Uk so they could go see tito. devon isnt the best lcoation to get to and public transport isnt cheap so it doest really matter if u live in the uk as the poster above me said because its a hard place to get to . dont be so touchy

Dammit! I'm not far from Devon either! Wish I'd gone but hopefully he'll be back again! He seems to like it in this neck of the woods :) I'll be at Exeter Uni in Sept so hopefully he'll come back then :)

Thanks for posting! Tho I wonder why he signed Randy's pic on Triumph, and not his own! LOL!

LOOOOLLL!!! Probs because that was the only light-colored spot on there ;) Signing black on black is reeeaallly no use :lol:

Yes, thats why, because he asked me where i wanted it signed and i pointed down there because it was the only light area and i didnt have a silver pen.

Yes, thats why, because he asked me where i wanted it signed and i pointed down there because it was the only light area and i didnt have a silver pen.

LOL Seeeeeeeeeeeee? *points at post* I am THAT smart :lol:

Isn't he doing that UK tv show again 'just the 2 of us' hes a judge on it.

he did that a year or so ago. so unless its a new series its old

he did that a year or so ago. so unless its a new series its old

I didn't hear anything about a new series, im sure Matt or Tito would have mentioned it. To my knowledge he was just on a trip to the UK to help Matt Fiddes with his anti-bullying campaign, and of course because they are friends.

Tito does look great...I dunno about visiting the UK...I got this British nurse/professor who is the Dean of our Part-time nursing program who occasionally lectures us in college...the woman has a WICKED accent (we say "wicked" a lot here in Boston...it's come to be an adjective here..LOL!). She sounds like she's scolding us...afterwards, we feel like we're about 2 inches tall - which isn't that much of a stretch, if you know how short I am anyway...

Last edited:
Back