John Legend Performs "The Girl is mine" with Stephen Colbert!

LovelyOne

Proud Member
lol!

The title is self-explanatory. John Legend sang it on the Colbert Report with Stephen Colbert (Stephen was Paul lol). I didn't record it and it probably won't be on youtube for a while because it just happened but you can catch a re-play of it on comedy central tomorrow (Friday march 7th) at like 8:30.

It was so funny lol!

Last edited:
ALRIGHT! I love COLBERT! And I sorta kinda like John Legend :lol:

BUt I love MJ getting props on the Colbert show! MJ inadvertently got the colbert bump :lol:

Thank you

I love John Legend

hope somebody tape it and upload.

LMAO. I just saw it. Badass duet!

John Legend: I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Stephen Colbert: I will kick your ass.

john legends a great singer, but you really appreciate how good michael was when you hear anyone covering what doesnt even seem like a hard song. it just seems bland when he (john) sings it

but i have to say colbert was suprisingly not bad.

Last edited:
john legends a great singer, but you really appreciate how good michael was when you hear anyone covering what doesnt even seem like a hard song. it just seems bland when he (john) sings it

but i have to say colbert was suprisingly not bad.
Very true. MJ makes others seems ordinary, that colbert has a very good voice.:)

AW: John Legend Performs "The Girl is mine" with Stephen Colbert!

Funny as hell! "Don't waste your time..." :lol:

Nowhere7

ahaha that was fantastic!
that colbert has a nice voice!
love all of the love MJ's been getting lately

I also remember another MJ reference on the Colbert Report. He always butchers the names of foreign leaders. On this one episode, completely out of nowhere, he referred to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as "Mahmoud Ahmasemamasamamakosa." It was so ****ing funny.

Oh, he's also been quoted saying, "Michael Jackson is still the king of pop. He has not abdicated the throne, nor has he been usurped."

Anyway, I completely lost it when Colbert popped up to do McCartney's part. I love Colbert. I even bought his book, even though he despises books.

Last edited:
That was great. Colbert does have a surprisingly good voice. I kept trying to see if it was dubbed but guess not. Another multitalented individual. lol. Thanks for posting.

Back