Rumour Janet is in hospital denied!

Catherine..

Proud Member
http://perezhilton.com/2008-03-11-janet-hospitalized

Janet Hospitalized!

Filed under: Janet Jackson
mx0088241__opt.jpg

Janet Jackson was taken to the hospital on Monday.
The pop diva went to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles “late last night with a shortness of breath,” Us Weekly is reporting.
Jackson's rep, on the other hand, counters that "She’s just battling this flu like everyone else. Janet is fine."
We hope she really is fine!
It take a serious flu to get someone hospitalized.

Last edited:
Re: Janet is in hospital

Considering this is from Perez Hilton, I doubt whether its true. If she isn't well then I hope she gets better soon :).

Oh my! :(Get well soon, Janet!!!

Thanks for posting.

Yeah Perez is a bit of a tabloid merchant but he has been in Janets fanclub recently so I dont think he would lie about it...
shortness of breathe, that must be going around the world because i have been feeling breathless too for the past few days

Yeah Perez is a bit of a tabloid merchant but he has been in Janets fanclub recently so I dont think he would lie about it...
shortness of breathe, that must be going around the world because i have been feeling breathless too for the past few days

Oh right okay. Well I hope she gets better soon :).

I hope Janet gets a speeedy recovery...and drinks lots of water....and gets plenty of rest...

:eek: Hopefully it really is just a flu.
And hopefully she'll get better soon :)

If this is true then whatever she's in there for, I hope she feels better soon.

Last edited:

Really sorry to hear this, I hope Janet gets better soon :)

Awwwww, I am sure she'll feel better soon :) Get well Janet! :yes::wub:

Hope she didn't drink from the tab water, there been reports about it havin' some drugs in there. It said it gotten 40 million plp sick.

that tap water story is not as much as they claimed
sure the media hyped it up but its a minute amount
not as much as they claim. I didnt hear about others
getting sick? :huh:

get well soon janet. im sure she'll be fine soon. and no it doesnt take a serious flu to get someone hospitalized. michael was hospitalized for 2 days in february 2005 for having the flu. many ppl go to hospital for a couple of days for having the flu. hopefully she'll be out either today or tomorrow :) God bless her.

I hope she gets well soon! The flu is here too, behh so annoying! *CHOO!!*

Yes because they get dehydrated sometimes ^ :)

:yes:

oh boy i dont even remember how having the flu feels like. last time i had it was probably 15 years ago :ph34r: the last 10 years i havent even had a simple cold not even once...

Hope she didn't drink from the tab water, there been reports about it havin' some drugs in there. It said it gotten 40 million plp sick.

i heard that on radio yesterday its insane. everything from antibiotics to ed pharma products. crazy. its serious too. if people take antibiotics when they are not sick they build resistance so that when they are sick, the antibiotics that should knock it out are ineffective, and then you've got a serious problem. i didnt know it was so widespread :( that's very scary... wonders how in the world they got in there... wonders if it was intentional industrial pollution

that tap water story is not as much as they claimed
sure the media hyped it up but its a minute amount
not as much as they claim. I didnt hear about others
getting sick? :huh:

oh it was hyped? ok... not surprised. thanks.

my kind regards to janet
i wish a speedy recovery

Janet not hospitalised, contrary to reports

Written by Darren • March 11, 2008 at 8:15 pm

Following many emails, Janet Love would like to confirm that Janet was not hospitalised last night, contrary to many media reports circulating the internet. She merely made a trip to Cedars-Sinai hospital and was not kept in overnight.

http://janet-love.com/

Re: Janet not hospitalised, contrary to reports

Written by Darren • March 11, 2008 at 8:15 pm

Following many emails, Janet Love would like to confirm that Janet was not hospitalised last night, contrary to many media reports circulating the internet. She merely made a trip to Cedars-Sinai hospital and was not kept in overnight.

http://janet-love.com/

Thanks for posting this. I hope she feels much better soon.

thats awesome. thanks for posting. we got worried for nothing. God bless her and if she indeed has the flu or a cold i wish her a very speedy recovery :D

Last edited:
Back