billie jean trespassing at neverland

msladeevon

Proud Member
associated press is reporting that the women who claims to be michael wife was arrested monday night for trespassing on the ranch

Woman arrested for trespassing at Michael Jackson's ranch

03/12/08 05:10:43

A woman who has long claimed to be Michael Jackson's wife has been arrested for trespassing at the entertainer's Neverland Ranch in the Santa Ynez Valley.

Santa Barbara County sheriff's deputies were called to the ranch east of Los Olivos on Monday night after Neverland security officers detained Billie Jean Jackson on the property.

Sgt. Martin Eberling says the 60-year-old Santa Maria woman claimed she was the pop star's wife and Neverland was hers, too.

The woman was arrested and booked at Santa Barbara County Jail for investigation of trespassing. Bail was set at $2,500.

It wasn't known if Michael Jackson was at the ranch.

Information from: Santa Barbara News-Press, http://www.newspress.com

http://www.fresnobee.com/384/story/458563.html

:lol:

people just gotta make it all a circus

at least they didn't ad the closing line

...Michael Jackson has not lived at neverland since being found not guilty in his child molestation trial in 2005...

i saw this on michael jackson new news this wired what happen
why people saw kind of thing like this cause is all about they just what MJ money that's all it's about

LOS OLIVOS, Calif.—A woman who has long claimed to be Michael Jackson's wife has been arrested for trespassing at the entertainer's Neverland Ranch in the Santa Ynez Valley.
Santa Barbara County sheriff's deputies were called to the ranch east of Los Olivos on Monday night after Neverland security officers detained Billie Jean Jackson on the property.

Sgt. Martin Eberling says the 60-year-old Santa Maria woman claimed she was the pop star's wife and Neverland was hers, too.

The woman was arrested and booked at Santa Barbara County Jail for investigation of trespassing. Bail was set at $2,500.

Re: Woman arrested for trespassing at Michael Jackson's ranch

LOS OLIVOS, Calif.—A woman who has long claimed to be Michael Jackson's wife has been arrested for trespassing at the entertainer's Neverland Ranch in the Santa Ynez Valley.

Geez, some people need to get a life. I can't believe this woman. :lol:

Thanks for posting, rockstar. :)

That's the effect Michael has on women. A 60 year old? LOL!

Last edited:
:lol: this is weird some people are way to obsessed with Michael its kinda sad but each to there own

Last edited:

03/12/08 05:10:43

A woman who has long claimed to be Michael Jackson's wife has been arrested for trespassing at the entertainer's Neverland Ranch in the Santa Ynez Valley.

Information from: Santa Barbara News-Press, http://www.newspress.com

http://www.fresnobee.com/384/story/458563.html

LMFAO how pathetic. :lol::lol::lol:

So, we've got Thriller (T25) back near the top of the charts and Billie Jean trespassing on Michael's property claiming to be his wife. It's just like old times. :lol: Deja vu anyone?

She's 60 now?! Good lawdy Miss Clawdy! :shutup:

So, we've got Thriller (T25) back near the top of the charts and Billie Jean trespassing on Michael's property claiming to be his wife. It's just like old times. :lol: Deja vu anyone?

She's 60 now?! Good lawdy Miss Clawdy! :shutup:

LOL!!! yep, just like old times *sigh* meeeeemmmorieeeeeesss!

:yes: :yes:

:lol::lol::lol:

At least security was around. I'm sorry but this cracked me up when I read about it.

Last edited:
That's the effect Michael has on women. A 60 year old? LOL!

I don't know about the rest of you.. but I kinda like stories like this for Michael ....

weird as it may be.. it puts a stroke in a particular column for him..

another thing is that..it contradicts certain stories...if security guards are at Neverland.. that means to me .. Michael does care about it..and is paying some sort of staff to secure it...

Last edited:
http://mjjr.net/news-i234-2.html

"Billie Jean Jackson" Arrested For Trespassing at Neverland

Shortly after 6:00 P.M. on Monday, March 10th, a 60-year-old Santa Monica woman who goes by the alias of "Billie Jean Jackson" was placed under citizen arrest by a security guard at Michael Jackson's Neverland Valley Ranch and subsequently taken by authorities to Santa Barbara County Jail after making repeated attempts of trespassing onto the property. "Billie Jean Jackson" approached a Neverland security guard and insisted that she was married to Michael Jackson and that Neverland was her property just as well. When this woman was consistently denied access through the front gate, she then walked down the street and proceeded to climb over the split-rail fencing. Sgt. Martin Eberling has stated that the bail has been set for $2,500 for suspicion of trespassing.

MJJR.net Trivia: Michael Jackson has long been the victim of real-life "Billie Jean" wannabes, some more persistent than others. In fact, "Billie Jean Jackson" (also known as "Lavon A. Muhammad" and "Gabriella Jamilla Jackson") has a long-running history of trespassing Michael Jackson's property and otherwise causing disturbances, while claiming to be his wife and mother to his children. Beginning in 1984, when Muhammad was in her 30s, she would repeatedly loiter at the Jackson's Encino family home. The harassment became so troublesome that in 1986, Michael Jackson placed a four-year restraining order against her. Muhammad was arrested three separate times for trespassing onto the Encino property from 1984 through 1988, each offense which resulted in a blend of either jail-time or probations. In early 1988, a $150 million paternity lawsuit was filed against Jackson presumably by Muhammad (a.k.a. "Lavon Powlis"), but the case was dismissed. In January, 1989, Muhammad was convicted of trespassing and sentenced to 2 ½ years in jail because she refused to receive psychiatric treatment instead. As the judge sentenced Muhammad, he also played a snippet from Michael Jackson's song, "Leave Me Alone" to help convey the message to her.

Flash-forward to 1995: Muhammad was once again arrested for trespassing at the Encino family home. Another restraining order was placed against her, and she was ordered to spend nearly 100 more days in jail. And, here we are today, at the age of 60, "Billie Jean Jackson" has once again been arrested for trespassing Neverland Valley Ranch. Another recent "Billie Jean" who goes by the 'shortened' name of Nona Paris Lola Jackson (with a much longer full name) has likewise claimed to be the wife of Jackson and mother of his three children. A Los Angeles based suit that she filed against Jackson was ultimately tossed out of court, although just last week Nona privately announced that the second episode of this preposterous case is "about to continue." Nona has also written a short story about the case, much of which is fictitious and fantasy-driven.

LOL, this is too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

fact, "Billie Jean Jackson" (also known as "Lavon A. Muhammad" and "Gabriella Jamilla Jackson") has a long-running history of trespassing Michael Jackson's property and otherwise causing disturbances, while claiming to be his wife and mother to his children. Beginning in 1984, when Muhammad was in her 30s, she would repeatedly loiter at the Jackson's Encino family home. The harassment became so troublesome that in 1986, Michael Jackson placed a four-year restraining order against her. Muhammad was arrested three separate times for trespassing onto the Encino property from 1984 through 1988, each offense which resulted in a blend of either jail-time or probations. In early 1988, a $150 million paternity lawsuit was filed against Jackson presumably by Muhammad (a.k.a. "Lavon Powlis"), but the case was dismissed. In January, 1989, Muhammad was convicted of trespassing and sentenced to 2 ½ years in jail because she refused to receive psychiatric treatment instead.

Talk about being a nut :crazy

As the judge sentenced Muhammad, he also played a snippet from Michael Jackson's song, "Leave Me Alone" to help convey the message to her.

:rofl:

Last edited:
As the judge sentenced Muhammad, he also played a snippet from Michael Jackson's song, "Leave Me Alone" to help convey the message to he.

OMFG :eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And she STILL doesn't get it?! :huh: Maybe they should play her "Threatened" :lol::lol::lol:

Or Privacy :unsure:

OMG, you gotta love her dedication, but woah, that just proves he ain't with a lack of women to go out with and also that MJ still has a magic effect!

OMG, you gotta love her dedication, but woah, that just proves he ain't with a lack of women to go out with and also that MJ still has a magic effect!

Love her dedication, yeah, totally, she filed a $150 million lawsuit against MJ in the 80's too. Very dedicated :wub:

OMFG :eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And she STILL doesn't get it?! :huh: Maybe they should play her "Threatened" :lol::lol::lol:

Or Privacy :unsure:

:lmao: :lmao:

I don't know about the rest of you.. but I kinda like stories like this for Michael ....

weird as it may be.. it puts a stroke in a particular column for him..

another thing is that..it contradicts certain stories...if security guards are at Neverland.. that means to me .. Michael does care about it..and is paying some sort of staff to secure it...

Exactly! I thought the same. My bet is that MJ just hasn't decided what to do with NL and i bet when he does he is gonna expand on it. :p

Billie Jean is not my lover, she just a girl that claims that I am the one....:lol:

LOL!

By the way, i heard Billie Jean ended up in a mental hospital and died... im all confused now..:huh::mello:

Yeah, I noticed the mention about security as well. I though Neverland was desolate and all. If you listen to the media, nobody is at Neverland!

Lavon A. Muhammad

That woman is always trespassing at Neverland. She is the one that sent Michael that gun in the mail set to backfire. Also claimed that Michael was father to one of her twins I think she also got on to the grounds and got to hit/assault one of the employees one time as well. The mental institution used to have a direct line to Michael's ranch to notify them when she would be released again as she would always head straight to the ranch. She has been stalking him for well over 20 years now.

Back