Talk Soup & Best Week Ever - Tyra Banks

ladyplatinum

Proud Member
I've noticed that these two shows really get on Tyra Banks about her antics on her show.

They make fun of her narcissistic behavior, always talking about herself in every opportunity when she's supposed to be talking about her guests.

I saw the replay of Janet's recent visit last night. The only reason I had to see it was because the host of "Talk Soup" on E! was so funny when he showed all the silly stuff Tyra was saying and doing and all the stupid stuff she had Janet doing on the show...(Janet squatting and Tyra hitting her on the head; talking about her phone calls with Janet; asking stupid questions, etc., etc.)

I think both shows have valid reasons for their often negative clips and jokes about Tyra. They're within the truth.:lol:

Are u talking about that show with Joel McHale? lol
I love that guy and i LOVE that show! :lol:

And i love Tyra. :)
Shes soooo pretty and i completely love her attitude. Shes such a solid person and im glad she dosent care what people think about her.
Yeah i saw that episode with Janet on there. lol
Did u notice what a soft-spoken voice she has? I never noticed that before - shes like sooo calm.
That was funny tho when they got on the floor. :lol:
Tyra always makes sure and shocks her guests and audience in some way or another. lol

And omg Best Week Ever...did you see this made clip from it with Tom Cruise and Oprah? lmao!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQW0Y7Y3_BY

Last edited:

Shes soooo pretty and i completely love her attitude. Shes such a solid person and im glad she dosent care what people think about her.
Did u notice what a soft-spoken voice she has? I never noticed that before - shes like sooo calm.
Tyra always makes sure and shocks her guests and audience in some way or another. lol

And omg Best Week Ever...did you see this made clip from it with Tom Cruise and Oprah? lmao!

I never saw this and if I did I would have changed the channel. But don't mind me, I'm just not a fan.^_^

You obviously have a ball watching these two shows and Tyra. The only show that I can substantially watch her on is on America's Next Top Model. That's because she doesn't get to talk too much.:lol:

I'm sorry, but that grin she had on her face the whole show with Janet was kinda scary.:D

I could see Janet thinking in her head...

"What the hell is wrong with this woman today?"

"I guess I have to play along. WTF, this bxtch just hit me in my head."

"When is this damn show over?"

Note to self... "Change the cellphone number."

"This is the LAST time I'll come on this crazy azz shet?"

"Never AGAIN."

And yes, Janet was talking really soft (or cautiously)...wondering what the hell was going on.

Like when she told Tyra..."But you can't be hitting me in my head like that."

I would have been like..."You hit me again and I'm gonna knock the shet out of you.":lol:

Anyway, thanks for posting suspicious_mind.:)

Last edited:
Btw it's just 'The Soup' now 'Talk Soup' went off the air back in 2002. suspicious_mind I love the show aswell i've been taping it since september 2006 and ofcourse tomorrow is a new episode and btw starting march 17th for the next 4 mondays they will have soup specials and ofcourse the usual on friday new episodes of the soup and also it seem joel and his wife welcomed another baby boy yesterday! :)

talk soup is hilarious, i watched it along time ago too with that other guy whatever his name is.

i like the tyra show but she does talk about her life more than the interviewee's life. but its a cool show. her hair looks weird sometimes though. lol

I started watching the Soup when it was still called the "What the?" awards
they used to give out really weird trophies for the craziest moments on tv. Anyone remember that?
i like the show. i think Joel is funny.

Also when Janet was on Tyra she wasn't just hitting Janet's head. She was attempting to do the dance for "If" lmao

I really like Tyra. All of her interviews are different. not just the same ole same ole.

Victory2004 said:
Btw it's just 'The Soup' now 'Talk Soup' went off the air back in 2002.

I don't know why I didn't catch the name change of the show. It still seems like the same show, I guess that's why. Well, it is the same show just a slightly different name now.

mj4life said:
Also when Janet was on Tyra she wasn't just hitting Janet's head. She was attempting to do the dance for "If" lmao

Well, yeah, she wasn't just hitting her upside the head for nothing. I didn't explain because I felt that the first person who responded to the post ("suspicious_mind") knew what I was referring to.

Sorry, I didn't explain it properly for future posters.

Did anyone notice that the next day (I guess it was the next day. Don't know because of reruns and stuff) that Tyra had the same curly hair style that Janet had when Janet was on the show.

Tyra wore her hair straight the day that Janet was the guest. I thought that was so copycat.:lol:

I love The Soup.
I watch Tyra because she has younger guest I like on there and there isn't another show quite like hers right now.
But...I think she was way to crazy when Janet was on and talked about her ass way to much. She could of asked better questions. That is what I think.

I love The Soup.
I watch Tyra because she has younger guest I like on there and there isn't another show quite like hers right now.
But...I think she was way to crazy when Janet was on and talked about her ass way to much. She could of asked better questions. That is what I think.

I think she needed to calm down or something she was waaay to HYPER. I don't know what her problem was. She was in overdrive with Janet.

It's her talk show, but why does she act or feel like she has to upstage her guests in the way she does.

She and Ananda Lewis seems like identical people in their personalities. Ananda was the same way on her short-lived talk show. TOO HYPER.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back