Thriller Anniversay Book

rockstar

Proud Member
this is so cool i can't wait til june comes that's where my bday is that be so cool i can't wait
i hope it's true or not but i'm so happy this is so cool

WORLDWIDE

A Michael Jackson Thriller 25th Anniversary book is going to be released in June 2008 documenting music's most glorious time from the release of Thriller to the short films, the Grammy Awards 1984, the Victory Tour, and the global hysteria that changed modern pop culture forever.

Michael Jackson's iconic looks, his electrifying dance moves as well as the development of "Thriller" - the world's biggest selling album of all time - and Michael Jackson, mankind's biggest pop icon, over the last 25 years will be part of this monumental book.

Also: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS with Quincy Jones, Rod Temperton, John Landis, Ola Ray, Tamara Conniff, and many
others.

WORLDWIDE
300 special Thriller 25th anniversary iPod's are available to media partners of Sony BMG, sponsors, and VIP friends of Michael Jackson. Not available in retail.

Over the next months, a series of Thriller 25th anniversary posters, postcards, and badges will be released worldwide.

- Stay tuned for further and more detailed information on all future releases -

Last edited:
Back