[Poll] MJ is surly the king of pop but wait, they are crowning a Queen???

Vengeance

Proud Member
http://www.factmagazine.co.uk/da/58573

They are calling Rihanna the queen of pop, your opinions please?

I don't know how to make a poll so ill do its manually.

1, I dont know her music.
2, Isnt she R&B, how can she be queen of pop.
3, Bullshit!, Never ever in hell will she ever.. ever... ....this line lasts for miles.....
4, I cannot stand her music ughhh.
5, Hah, i know plenty more people who deserve that title much better than her.
6, She's okay but i wouldn't go as far as to call her the queen of pop
7, Maybe she deserves the title but she has yet to prove herself.
8, Humm i'm unsure if she deserves that title or not.
9, I think shes good she should get the title.
10, Shes a great singer defiantly the queen of pop.

Last edited:
AW: [Poll] MJ is surly the king of pop but wait, they are crowning a Queen???

Bullshit! That's my opinion!

LMAO! Rihanna is pretty good, but she still has a long long road in front of her.

At this point the only one who can say that is Madonna, yes I do not like her, but she's been long enough and has prooved herself more than enough times to be called the queen of pop...and...if not madonna then Janet!

i wonder if the press is realizing what they do with that title..they pass it around a lot.

i'll be nice and say, i don't think so.

Sheesh! Rihanna? Queen of pop?? No way .... no bl**dy way. Not yet. LIsten to her nasal whiny voice, that doesnt sound like a Queen to me. I would rather if Beyonce got it from todays generations. Rihanna's songs are catchy but her voice...ugh...her live performances are damn right boring for me....seriously i can fall asleep watching them. She doesnt have any idea how to move her body, how to capture the audience......BUT plus point. She always sings live or tries to sing live.......

Queen of pop? I would say its Madonna or Janet (late 80's and early 90's Janet).

Last edited:
I think it's too early to call Rihanna Queen of anything right now. Maybe Princess of Pop....but wait I thought Britney ownes that title?? :unsure:

Didn't Madonna receive that title ages ago? :huh:

And as good as Rihanna may be, she's still doesn't have enough musical achievements to own such a title. I'll take her into consideration after she's released 3-4 albums ;)

AW: Re: [Poll] MJ is surly the king of pop but wait, they are crowning a Queen???

At this point the only one who can say that is Madonna, yes I do not like her, but she's been long enough and has prooved herself more than enough times to be called the queen of pop...and...if not madonna then Janet!
Agreed!!!!

lol thats almost as funny as chris brown jt usher being the KOP. what exactly have they acheived to be given such a title lol

I don't even know anything by Rhianna. :lol: Queen of pop, my ass...Madonna is the Queen of pop. :yes:

I think it's too early to call Rihanna Queen of anything right now. Maybe Princess of Pop....but wait I thought Britney ownes that title?? :unsure:

You're right, Rihanna can't be called queen nor pricess of anything yet. It took britney 3 (?) albums to get that title and I still don't fully agree.

It's actually quite funny how silly people are.

Back