pictures from MJ's interviews

ameliajayne

Proud Member
Please post pictures from when Michael has done interviews.................here's some to start off with....................:)
unau.jpg

32oi6.jpg

ger.jpg

b6a4d5c1.jpg

cte6.jpg

Last edited:
Re: pctures from MJ's interviews

The one from the Oprah interview is one of the best! his smile is great there.

That one with him in the black leather jacket looking down is sooo sexy! Yummy, (Waiter some Ice cream over here please,) stops typing before she goes crazy! Shut up Emily (to self)!

That one with him in the black leather jacket looking down is sooo sexy! Yummy, (Waiter some Ice cream over here please,) stops typing before she goes crazy! Shut up Emily (to self)![

:):):) yeah i love that interview sooooooooo much, he is so sexy in it

awww.....I love the one from the unauthorized interview with him smoking his "cigarette" LOL!!!! SO CUTE!

That one with him in the black leather jacket looking down is sooo sexy! Yummy, (Waiter some Ice cream over here please,) stops typing before she goes crazy! Shut up Emily (to self)!

I have that interview...yes...very sexy!

i love on that interview when he talks about how to make the zombies move and dance then he does a bit of the dance

I have to say, one of my favorite looks on him is on the Daine Saywer interview with LMP, he looks so beautiful it's crazy, his make-up is just right, not too much, not too little just right.

Last edited:

yeah and his smile is lovely on there too

Yes, specially when he's saying he got the reaction he wanted from the media regarding the HIStory teaser video. :wub:

This is a great idea for a thread! :-D

does anyone have any more pictures from the Fox News Interview before the trials in 2005? Please? :wub:

This is a great idea for a thread! :-D

thank you :)

i have more pics from the geraldo interview.....they'll be on a disc......i'll have a look round and try and post some more

does anyone have more from the mtv one in the leather jacket please

Here's my fav. :yes: I think he looks so perfect in this interview it's unreal. :wub: Does anyone have it bigger/higher quality by any chance? :unsure:
sweatsmilext9-1.jpg

Here's one of my favourite moments from this interview too, where he does the bunny ears. :lol: He's just too adorable. :wub:
bunnyears.jpg

here you are, there's loads ...............
ptla.jpg

ptlb.jpg

ptlc.jpg

PDVD_301.jpg

PDVD_306.jpg

PDVD_310.jpg

PDVD_312.jpg

PDVD_311-1.jpg

prime5.jpg

prime6.jpg

prime4.jpg

prime10.jpg