Rare Michael Jackson/Eddie Murphy collaboration..

I've seen pieces of it, thanks for posting it.
I have to say, Mike looks incredibly cute here. His smile @ 1:44 :wub: *faints*

Last edited:
hahaha i 4got i had this song on my ipod lmao..probably cuz its under eddmj lmao ill change it 2 michael jackson

That video is soooooooo unbelievably cheesey and gay :lol:

MJ look cute though :wub:

yes this vid was cheesey and gay!!! lmao i agree. i still love the song tho

I have this song, and yes, it's pretty good. Thanks for posting the video. :)

i had repressed the memory of this, but now it is back to haunt me...

ya, some old fun.. lol! I remember when I first saw this?? I was thinking, is this some sesame street stuff or what?? lol!

I Love it though..

There's a MAKING OF out.. Probably can find it on youtube.. I have it, but not on computer sorry.

I actually have this album, but haven't listened to it in years other than "Yeah". Eddie covers Jimi Hendrix's "Hey Joe" on the album.

Thank goodness MJ saved the song (the beat is kinda nice too). Stick to comedy Eddie! That's the domain that you're king of. :D

Anybody remember this other Eddie Murphy timeless classic?

My girl wants to party all the time.....party all the time....party all the time, paaaaaaaaaaarrrrrttttyyy alll the tiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!

The REAL question is WazzupwitYOU Mr. Murphy? :rofl:

lmfao, haven't watched that vid in a while, even though it's on my ipod. Yes, yes Michael looks hott in that vid. Hahaha, oh man I remember when I first heard this song, couldn't get it out of my head. lol

Oh dear lord, haven't watched this in years - what a throwback :lol:
However, "Party All The Time" is my favourite musical moment from Eddie Murphy :D

Love this video. It's really cute and funny. Michael and Eddie playing around. It always puts me in a good mood. The song is one of the funniest things I've heard.

Last edited:
Back