Have you met any of The Jacksons?

Yes!...although I don't have a scanner but...:mello:

I did meet Joseph one time while in Vegas. It was in 2005 at the 'Vindication Party.' His body guards...well one of them his cook actually said to me, "You can't be too shy now, get in there! If you wanna get your picture you gotta be persistant." He then held me in a spot where I would be next. I finally got a pic taken with him.

Hope some day I can scan them all on here. Thanks for the thread. Love hearing about these types of stories. ^_^

woudlnt say ive met but ive seen jermaine joe and katherine tito janet rebbie and the 3T's.not including mj in that of course

Last edited:
Rebbie's son Austin (Auggie) is a very cool guy. he and I talk off and on. Back in February he called me up and wanted me to hear some of his upcoming music. He wanted me to hear it and then post a blog about my thoughts and opinions on it on my site, www.bboisound.com He played about 6 or 7 tracks and also a very cool version he did for fun of Snoop Dogg's, Sensual Seduction. We talked that time for about 40 odd minutes. He's a very cool dude.

interesting...I think I read your blog BBoiSound...Good news about Auggie being signed to interscope...hopefully the world will get to hear some Austin Brown music. I wish 3Twere still doing their thing..i miss them!

no!!!!! my family has though.
my grandfather had a busy hamburger joint back in gary indiana back then and told me the jacksons came to his restaurant in gary back in the day. and both sides of my family worked in same old place of work of josephs back there.

im still waiting for my time ..and with michael ! ::wishing::

I have seen Michael, Janet, and Stacey (Rebbies daughter)

But only met and spoke Stacey..

my grandfather had a busy hamburger joint back in gary indiana back then and told me the jacksons came to his restaurant in gary back in the day. and both sides of my family worked in same old place of work of josephs back there.

HOW cool is that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Im wishing and waiting too!!!

Wow that is so cool!!!!

I havent met any :(

It would be so cool to hear everyones story of how they met one of the Jacksons!

I met Katerine and Joseph at Neverland. Katherine was soo sweet, she gave me a hug and thanked me for coming to Santa Marie to support Michael. I just said hello to Joseph.

I saw: Janet, Michael, Katherine, Tito, and I can't remember for sure if I saw Rebbie at the trial.

I met: Michael, Taryll, Taj, TJ, Joseph, Jermaine, Jackie and Randy.

I met 3t during their trips to Holland. They are lovely guys. Very polite and very funny. :) I met Jackie during a meet and greet. He was very nice and actually a very goodlooking man for his age! He let us listen to some tracks his son (Sigmund Jackson, aka Siggy aka Dealz) did. Really good tracks :yes:
During the day they played some Jacksons songs and when we were all leaving they played Aint No Sunshine. Me and 2 others softly sang along and Jackie turned around and went: "Hey...you guys are quite good! I should have you as my background singers!" That was really, REALLY cool.

Here's me and Jackie:

jackiebp8.jpg

I met quite a few of them come to think about it :lol:

Last edited:

Last edited:
I met Randy just in front of the Neverland Gates during the trial (but then almost everyone met Randy at the trial lol) I also met Kerry and Bashir the bodyguards...I was so close to Mrs Jackson...do you think I could just say hi? I froze...I am such an idiot...she is beautiful...this was near the end of the trial and I remember she was looking right at me but I think her mind was elsewhere...hope there is still a chance somehow to meet Michael :)

I met Janet in 2004 when she came in Italy to promote her album. I and other fans stayed outside the hotel for 3 days (not 24/24 :lol:). The very first day her personal assistant came down to have our things signed. Then, the last day, before she left for the airport...Virgin's manager came down and said to us:"Janet want to meet you guys" :eek:. We went to the nearest florist and bought a big bouquet of white roses :give_flowers:. Then...it happened...we went upstairs...in the suite (same suite Michael was there in 1997 btw :wub:). We waited in the main room then Janet arrived :eek:...we introduced ourselves one by one (I also hugged her and kissed her on her cheeks :snuggles:).

Then in 2005 I met Ms. Katherine :wub:. I was with other italian fans in Santa Maria for the trial. We stayed there for 1 week. The very last day...it was May 5th 2005 (I'll never forget that date)...around 7 pm a black van came out from the gates...Grace was driving, Ms. Katherine was sitting next to Grace. I approached them and spoke with Ms. Katherine (I had to give her a present for Michael. It was a gem-set pin, made by our friend's father. We promised our friend we would have give it to Michael, it was very important for her.)
It's a long story...to sum it up: Michael's former bodyguard, Kerry, days before had told us that maybe we were going to enter Neverland...and we thought we were going to enter that day...so I asked Ms. Katherine about it....she said to me:"Yes...tomorrow."...I replied:"but we're going to leave L.A. in few hours :(" and Ms. Katherine:"Oooh...wait...I'll call Michael" :mello:..then they turned the van back and called Michael who then granted us access to Neverland :eek::wub:.

I spoke to Ms. Katherine very few minutes. She's so humble and down to earth person with such a sweet voice's tone. Also Grace is a nice person. They both thanked us to have done such a huge trip to support Michael.

309tsw8.jpg

I met Janet in 2004 when she came in Italy to promote her album. I and other fans stayed outside the hotel for 3 days (not 24/24 :lol:). The very first day her personal assistant came down to have our things signed. Then, the last day, before she left for the airport...Virgin's manager came down and said to us:"Janet want to meet you guys" :eek:. We went to the nearest florist and bought a big bouquet of white roses :give_flowers:. Then...it happened...we went upstairs...in the suite (same suite Michael was there in 1997 btw :wub:). We waited in the main room then Janet arrived :eek:...we introduced ourselves one by one (I also hugged her and kissed her on her cheeks :snuggles:).

Then in 2005 I met Ms. Katherine :wub:. I was with other italian fans in Santa Maria for the trial. We stayed there for 1 week. The very last day...it was May 5th 2005 (I'll never forget that date)...around 7 pm a black van came out from the gates...Grace was driving, Ms. Katherine was sitting next to Grace. I approached them and spoke with Ms. Katherine (I had to give her a present for Michael. It was a gem-set pin, made by our friend's father. We promised our friend we would have give it to Michael, it was very important for her.)
It's a long story...to sum it up: Michael's former bodyguard, Kerry, days before had told us that maybe we were going to enter Neverland...and we thought we were going to enter that day...so I asked Ms. Katherine about it....she said to me:"Yes...tomorrow."...I replied:"but we're going to leave L.A. in few hours :(" and Ms. Katherine:"Oooh...wait...I'll call Michael" :mello:..then they turned the van back and called Michael who then granted us access to Neverland :eek::wub:.

I spoke to Ms. Katherine very few minutes. She's so humble and down to earth person with such a sweet voice's tone. Also Grace is a nice person. They both thanked us to have done such a huge trip to support Michael.

309tsw8.jpg

Aww..What a sweet story........Thank you for sharing it.

Last edited:

309tsw8.jpg

That is one helluva great story! I love Katherine :wub: You're right, her voice is very sweet. I'll never forget the day I was in court and one woman almost choked because she was coughing so much and Katherine went into her purse and took out some mint and offered it to the woman :lol: That was the sweetest thing!

And you know what, I arrived ONE WEEK after Neverland was opened for y'all...how ironic is that? :lol: I missed all that :wacko::lol:

That is one helluva great story! I love Katherine :wub: You're right, her voice is very sweet. I'll never forget the day I was in court and one woman almost choked because she was coughing so much and Katherine went into her purse and took out some mint and offered it to the woman :lol: That was the sweetest thing!

And you know what, I arrived ONE WEEK after Neverland was opened for y'all...how ironic is that? :lol: I missed all that :wacko::lol:
I will always admire and resect those people who travelled to SB to support Michael. You gave me hope and you filled my heart with joy when all around was bleak. You are apart of history. I hope you get to meet all the Jacksons Dutchie.

Back