Isn't this just the cutest?!

StephluvsMJ

Proud Member
I was looking for some nice pictures of Neverland... and I found this:

gallery20neverland2070vh5.jpg

It says "Welcome to Paris & Prince's house... Daddy loves you very much" :wub:

Michael must've gotten his kids a cubby house or something and made them that sign. I'm probably the only one that finds it cute :lol: but it really is! especially the "daddy loves you very much" bit.

I love MJ :wub:

It's not just you who thinks MJ is sweet and cute. I like these kind of things very much. He's lovely, I love him. :wub:

I was looking for some nice pictures of Neverland... and I found this:

gallery20neverland2070vh5.jpg

It says "Welcome to Paris & Prince's house... Daddy loves you very much" :wub:

Michael must've gotten his kids a cubby house or something and made them that sign. I'm probably the only one that finds it cute :lol: but it really is! especially the "daddy loves you very much" bit.

I love MJ :wub:

no, you are not the only one....
it was moving for me as well

Where is that picture from? Is it from Neverland? Can't believe it that such a private photo surfaces on the net !? Please clarify ;)

I'm sure it's from Neverland, Sebastion83. I'm not sure where it came from or who took the photo, but it's definitely from Neverland.

Well that made my heart go to mush. :hearts: So sweet. A very special gift for them...a ways back now, I would guess. aw.

he wasnt born lol trying to think where this pic came from. was it the take two show or something like that. remember when it was first shown

Back