hey who remember about E.T the movie

rockstar

Proud Member
oh i remember that movie when i was little
is one of my fav movie

my fav part of the movie is that the bike is flying in the sky i think that was cool

my fav sayying is E.T go home teehee i love it

2002_e_t_the_extra_terrestrial_0-1.jpg

2002_e_t_the_extra_terrestrial_012.jpg

I remember E.T., it's one of my favorites. I have to admit that I cried when I first saw it, it was so touching.

it's the best movie cause my aunte she watch over us when we were little she always put E.T movie on is the best ever

do you think MJ watch the E.T movie too?

i bet he loves ET!!! It strikes me as his kind of movie - I will be able to ask him - hes on my speed dial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol i wish)

i hope so cause what happens that i met michael jackson i ask him MJ do you like E.T :lol: that'll be so

yea this movie is great i love the part in the movie when E.T dress up like girl that was funny :lol: :lol: :toofunny:

Yes i am going to play the vinyl storybook now, you reminded me to, been planning to for quite a while.

ooh you have the storybook cool is it good i like to get it show mw the pictures of the vinyl storybook thanks please :)

is amazing movie i saw it last year on t.v E.T so cute and fun

my fav part is that E.T wearing a dress and putting on makeup :toofunny:

:lol: everything makes you cry :lol:

i love the part where the bike flys in the sky i think that is so cool

E.T phone Home!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my fav movie... love it soo much!!!!!!

oh i remember that movie when i was little
is one of my fav movie

my fav part of the movie is that the bike is flying in the sky i think that was cool

my fav sayying is E.T go home teehee i love it

2002_e_t_the_extra_terrestrial_0-1.jpg

2002_e_t_the_extra_terrestrial_012.jpg

ET is too funny when dress up in closthes and he drick the pop it was funny and when the bick what flyying over the sky
he say to the boy et phone home he whats to go home :yes:

i cant see any of the photos..
i love the music in that movie!! it gives me goosebumps. i love when all the kids are on the bmx bikes trying to get away. i cry at three parts all the time..at the beginning of the movie when E.T. gets left on earth by his family lol and then also the part where he gets sick and then at the end of the movie too. lmao.

best movie ever in my book. plus that michael and E.T. photo is so adorable
:):alien:
et.jpg

i cant see any of the photos..
i love the music in that movie!! it gives me goosebumps. i love when all the kids are on the bmx bikes trying to get away. i cry at three parts all the time..at the beginning of the movie when E.T. gets left on earth by his family lol and then also the part where he gets sick and then at the end of the movie too. lmao.

best movie ever in my book. plus that michael and E.T. photo is so adorable
:):alien:
et.jpg

that is adorable TEEHEE AOW.........

Back