ATTN: Pennsylvania, USA fans. - Fan Gathering May 24th!

Michaholic

Proud Member
Sorry, mods... Didn't know where to post this!

Hello, everyone!

Do you live in Pennsylvania, USA?
Do you live around Pennsylvania, USA?
If you knew there was an MJ event happening in Pennsylvania, USA, would you want to come?

If you answered “
yes.gif
” to any of those questions, I have some great news for you! On May 24th, 2008, there will be a fan gathering in the Harrisburg area of Pennsylvania, USA! If you have a lot of traveling for this event, don’t worry! You’re invited to stay for the night!

Who will be hosting this event?
Yours truly!

Where and when will this event be held?
May 24th, 2008 is the actual event date. Well, the plans aren't set in stone yet, but we’re all at least meeting at my apartment. This event could lead us anywhere our little MJ hearts want to go!

What are the plans for this event and what does it involve?
At this time, there are no official plans set in stone. I am thinking about possibly having everyone meet as early as possible on Saturday, May 24th, 2008, this way we have more time to work with. We will possibly go bowling, or something!! I’d like to finish off our time out with a nice dinner. I will be giving out some prizes from my personal MJ collection to spice it all up!
Suggestions are appreciated!

I don’t have a car, but I can possibly take a bus or plane. How will I get to your apartment from the station/airport?
My husband and/or I should be able to pick you up from the bus station or airport and transport you to my apartment, but you’ll have to contact me for more info on that.

If I choose to stay for the night, where will I sleep and what will we do?
Well, keep in mind that the sleeping arrangement will be in my apartment. My apartment is a nice size, but you can’t be too loud out of respect for the other residents. People spending the night will be staying in my living room, probably on the floor.
In the case that people plan on staying the night, I’ll be in the living room with you all night. We can watch Michael, talk Michael, or just sleep and dream Michael. I’m pumped enough that if you wanted to stay up all night, I can!
People who spend the night will have the opportunity to celebrate Michael for a second day. (That second day would be Sunday, May 25th, 2008.)

What should I bring with me?
- Spare money. (We ARE going to dinner, as least.) Depending on the majority will determine how much we are able to do. If we can’t do anything besides dinner, than I suppose we’ll have to settle for indoor Michael party all day, or… If the weather is nice, we could go to my local “park” and have an MJ party OUTDOORS! :p
- A pillow and blanket, if you plan on spending the night. If you have a hard time sleeping on the floor, please contact me for more info.

Whatever you choose to bring is ultimately up to you. I would bring an MJ shirt to get my groove on.
wink1.gif

So, who is coming so far?
Well, I have a total count of 6 people for sure. How about you add to the number!!

By popular demand...

You own Michael Jackson’s rhinestone glove?! Can I see it?
People keep requesting to see my Michael Jackson rhinestone glove… The decision to show it has not been determined yet, as this piece is priceless and if anything were to happen to it (or ANY of my MJ items for that matter), I would be devastated.

When do you need to know if I’m coming or not?
Please let me know by May 15th, 2008, so I can properly plan for this event. That would be most appreciated.

If I have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions, how can I contact you?
Please e-mail me: mjpafans@yahoo.com
You may also respond in this thread, or PM me.

I trust all attendees, but I must say this just to clarify: Please understand that negativity is not permitted at this fan gathering. I am inviting you all into my home, where my Michael haven is. In the true spirit of Michael, please don’t disrespect anyone or anything! And of course, NO WEAPONS!

Thank you all for your time and I look forward to seeing you there!
- Cassandra Pertusio

This post is subject for revision, depending on changes to this event.

Last edited:
wow..that's pretty ambitious on your part. that's a wonderful generous thing for you to do. are you saying you got this rhinestone glove from Michael, himself?

That is irrelevant to this topic. I got it from Sammy Davis Jr. Estate sale. Thanks. Don't reply if it's not about the party.

I would so love to be there. But where I live in Pennsylvania is nearly a good 3 hours away from that event. Knowing how my mother and her husband is they will never let me go to it. Though I am 28 but they still wants to control what I do. The only way they would let me go to that event if it is in or close to the town that I live in.

Back