SFIEEH'S CREATIONS*taking requests*

SFIEEH

Proud Member
Helloo, i'm sophie and i love to make stuff with photoshop, here are some of my best works..
X

JustHanging.jpg

JJsiggy.jpg

BeyonceSiggy.jpg

Jtsiggy.jpg

BladwijzerAJmijnaam1.jpg

BladwijzerAJmijnaam2.jpg

Angesiggy.jpg

a.jpg
AJ.jpg

Beyoncebollsiggy.jpg
Beyoncebollava.jpg

SiggyDanna-1.jpg

CantStopLookingToMyBeauty.jpg

cute-1.jpg

InYourEyesSiggy.jpg

Childhood.jpg

Dangerdance.jpg

HIStory.jpg

DanceMachine.jpg

Badtoursexiness.jpg
badtousexinessavva.jpg

LUomoSiggySpet.jpg
LuomoAvvaSplet.jpg

MJyoungsiggy.jpg
MJyoungavva.jpg

MJbadsiggy.jpg
MJbadavva.jpg

Last edited:
well i'd like to make a request!! if that's alright..but i'd like to also see examples of what you do..pretty please... you say "here are some of my best works.." but there's nothing to be seen :(. but if you would..i'd like to make requests pretty please :D

:dropdead::dropdead: I'M IN LOVE!! OH MY GOODNESS! THANK YOU SO MUCH IT'S GORGEOUS!!!! :D :D

so then...i have another request i'd like to make. BUT....i don't know if you can or even WANT to do it...because first of all..i don't know how long it takes you to do these and plus i don't want it to be a siggy.... i need a good blend that i can print off on glossy photo paper for a project..meaning i want it to be more tall than wide.... i dunno if you can do this ( i'm seriously CLUELESS when it comes to this stuff which is why i live through requests! haha) but if you can do that i'd really appreciate it. and if you don't have the time or anything i won't be hurt if you can't do it :D i really really really appreciate you making me the one you did. it's so amazing!!!! AHH i'm so excited! hehe

Last edited:
Ok i changed it a little bit.. because otherwise it didn't work out

lalala.jpg

ahhh! that's amazing!! (sorry. i haven't been on in a little while) okay..so i'm gonna keep the first one you made as my siggy..because i like the way it looks as a siggy hehe...but this one...i saved it because i'm putting it in a frame in my room!!!!! HAHAHA!! you're amazing..okay..so .. about that other request..if you could pretty please do it..actually..if you could make it the same size that you made THIS one that you posted i'd appreciate it GREATLY!!

i'd like to have Jodi Benson (the real photo) in the middle with the ariel and thumbelina pictures on the side. i'd like the faces and hair to stand out (like...in the siggy you made...they all look kinda transparant so the colors aren't as vibrant..WHICH LOOKS GREAT!!..but i'd like the faces at least to stand out for this one) but , you're the artist. do what you think looks great! resize, rotate and flip however you want!! thanks sooo sooo much. i'm really sorry if i'm asking too much. i just.. i think you do great work!!...

in fact i think you should participate in the "album cover" contest :D hehe.

:dropdead: oh my goodness!!! i just realized i totally forgot to give you the pictures i had for it!!....you did this all on your own. wow....that's amazing.....i owe you big time..i don't know WHAT i owe you..but i owe you! lol..thank you so so much! i'm speechless...well, just about..cuz i just said what i felt about it hehe :toofunny:

Here's the request someone made..
Chris Brown siggy and avatar:

CBsiggy.jpg
CBavatar.jpg

Beyonce siggy and avatar :

Beysiggy.jpg
Beyavatar.jpg

And Aaliyah siggy and avatar:

Aaliyahsiggy.jpg
Aaliyahavatar.jpg

hey SFIEEH...:) great work on the sigs, they are great. do you make them for people??hehe i was wondering if i send you a picture if you can please make one..thanks a lot

hey SFIEEH...:) great work on the sigs, they are great. do you make them for people??hehe i was wondering if i send you a picture if you can please make one..thanks a lot

Yup, i make sigs, wallpapers, avatars, .. for people everyone can use these!! And it would be great if you PM me a pic :)

Back