Micheal Jackson's Daddy will have relaity show?...

TeliaMJ Fan2008

Proud Member
http://janetxone.proboards35.com/index.cgi?board=music&action=display&thread=1206600920

For Immediate Release
March 24th, 2008

Press Contact:
Lisa Love: 916-806-9913

Xonger signs production deal with Joe Jackson for reality show!

Hollywood, CA- Xonger Global Network has signed a production deal with legendary music icon Joe Jackson. The show will chronicle the life of Mr. Jackson, along with his business associate and right hand man, Eddie Earl Jones, aka “Eddie Earl”.

The show will follow Joe and Eddie Earl as he manages and develops his stable of new artists while juggling his many new business ventures, including a new media content distribution deal, a record label, and a new clothing line called Hayvenhurst, named after the family estate in Encino, CA.

Pre-production is set to take place in April 2008 and will be shot between Las Vegas and Los Angeles. “I am honored to be working with a man I am so impressed by. The show is tentatively titled “Meet Joe Jackson” and that is exactly what it will do, introduce us to the man who put together one of the biggest musical groups in history”, says Mark Brown, executive producer and director of the show. Brown is responsible for the highest box office grossing urban franchise ever produced, “Barbershop”, and is currently the Executive Producer of “Baldwin Hills”, the number one rated show on the BET network.

An all access view inside the world of the often-misunderstood icon has never been granted; see how he lives, hear the real stories, and ultimately meet the man known as Joe Jackson.

About Xonger: Xonger is the most unique video network in Entertainment 2.0.

As “Home of the 10 Minute TV Show” with “Bite Size Entertainment”, Xonger is the first Episodic Broadband Network prepared to capture the largest market share of Entertainment 2.0 as it fully matures in 2010 with the convergence of TV, Internet and mobile devices.

Xonger hit fame with the clip of Sara Welch (Bachelor) falling through the runway during a fashion show (Shadang) at LA fashion week. The clip was featured on Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, BBC, Extra, Yahoo Homepage, TMZ, Jay Leno, ABC and became the #1 Clip on You Tube with nearly 2,000,000 Views.
www. xonger. com

For more information on Xonger and Meet Joe Jackson please contact Lisalove@theloveagencypr.com

That's great news! A show based on Joe would be an interesting watch. Thanks for posting. :)

does anyone know anything about the clothing line hayvenhurst? what type of clothes it will be, women, men, for older ppl or younger ppl or what?

This should be very interesting if true.

Thanks for posting.

does anyone know anything about the clothing line hayvenhurst? what type of clothes it will be, women, men, for older ppl or younger ppl or what?

the photos that were released a while back with joe and some
guys posing showed only a bunch of tshirts with a logo on. :D
maybe they have some more items by now.

Last edited:
Interesting is not the word I'd use to describe this.....

I could help with some adjectives: Brave, couragous, wonderful, fabulous, inspirational, encouraging, etc, etc, etc.

This sounds good for Joe. It would be very intereesting to watch! I'd definitely watch. I doubt MJ or Janet would be in the show, but the other bro's or his grandkids might show up.

I could see this going either really well or really badly, depending on the angle that the show and its producers decide to take when "chronicling" Joe's life. If they stick to Joe's own personal business endeavors and accomplishments, great. But if they use Joe more like a middleman just to try and get the scoop about his most famous of children, then not so good.

Both men and women clothing. Here are some shots of the Hayvenhurst clothing line :D

hc_01.jpg

hc_02.jpg

"Classic" style ;)

hc_03.jpg

hc_04.jpg

hc_05.jpg

hc_06.jpg

One size fits all! :lol:

Interesting...for lack of a better word I guess
you're far too kind...

"lame" comes to mind as a better word :ph34r:

i envision a lot of one-way phonecalls to a famous offspring ...where you only hear joe on the line saying "Mi-chul! Mi-chul!"

someone's trying to solve a mystery...find a doorway in....relieve the excruciating pain of waiting....obviously trying to be indirect cus they're intimidated...etc. etc.

i envision a lot of one-way phonecalls to a famous offspring ...where you only hear joe on the line saying "Mi-chul! Mi-chul!"

I see that too. If it's anything like other reality shows, he's gonna have to have that famous 'confessional' scene. Joe sitting in a chair in front of the camera ranting.

"so i got a call from Michael today. he's in vegas right now. And you know what that boy called to tell me? He called to tell me that Randy keeps prank calling him. Ain't that a mess? Them boys never give me a break, i swear. Michael called in says, 'joesph. Randy keep messin' wit me, joe. Talk to him." Those kids never change. And don't get me started on Janet and Latoya's stuff. Latoya come to me every day talkin about Janet keep stealing her clothes. Sayin every time she turn on the tv she see janet in her high heels. Ha ha, she says she wants credit. those girls...and Jermaine, that boy can never find his hair grease! I'm tellin ya..."

:lol:

you're far too kind...

:lol: For real though. I don't think this is such a hot idea. I hope he leaves Michael out of this.

Last edited:
I hope Michael is very much a part of this. i hope Michael calls round with Prince and Paris and Blanket to see grandpa. I have a good feeling about this. This could have been what 3 T was hinting at at one point. Joe has always been a genious in getting exposure for his children. He took them to vegas and got them doing those fantastic Jackson shows. Giving janet and Rebbie the exposure they needed. He is responsible for The Jackson's second career and for Michael going to Epic when Motown was getting ready to put them out to pastor. He was also determined that they should write and produce their own stuff.
I think this could be a good exposure for them.
Jermaine did a fantastic PR job in britain for the Jacksons. This coould be the second stage of that. I am routing for you Joe.

Last edited:
Now this is funny. I've been thinking for the past few months about something like this, as I'm sure maybe a "few" of you have. Once again though, not completely focussed on the rest of the family but on Joe's endevours.

I wish the family well, I know things have been hard in the past...yet I also know to a certain extent that bad feelings have been let go, and thus pain resolved.

If this can help the family grow in any way, more power to them.

Meeting Joe was interesting, because I could clearly see his
'get-go' attitude. It's hard to find that in elderly folks these days, (forgive me for being so straight-forward) so they all have my blessings. My father's in the hospital at the moment trying to undo the damage that Cirrhosis of the liver has done to him. He's just one year older than Joe, and for years my father has often said refering to Joe, "God, he's almost my age, and he's still going, working." I hope that once my dad get's better, he'll get back to his working and living routine. Pray and hope I guess.

But yeah, it'll be interesting to have them share their lives with us and see how the family handles business. I've always been facinated by their zest for work. :)

I'd love one of those shirts too...I windor if they come in baby blue..? :huh: ^_^

Last edited:
Now this is funny. I've been thinking for the past few months about something like this, as I'm sure maybe a "few" of you have. Once again though, not completely focussed on the rest of the family but on Joe's endevours.

I wish the family well, I know things have been hard in the past...yet I also know to a certain extent that bad feelings have been let go, and thus pain resolved.

If this can help the family grow in any way, more power to them.

Meeting Joe was interesting, because I could clearly see his
'get-go' attitude. It's hard to find that in elderly folks these days, (forgive me for being so straight-forward) so they all have my blessings. My father's in the hospital at the moment trying to undo the damage that Cirrhosis of the liver has done to him. He's just one year older than Joe, and for years my father has often said refering to Joe, "God, he's almost my age, and he's still going, working." I hope that once my dad get's better, he'll get back to his working and living routine. Pray and hope I guess.

But yeah, it'll be interesting to have them share their lives with us and see how the family handles business. I've always been facinated by their zest for work. :)

I'd love one of those shirts too...I windor if they come in baby blue..? :huh: ^_^
That was such a lovely and kind thing to say. I too am inspired by Joe's zest for life. He will never retire. He gives me hope.:)

you're far too kind...

:lol::lol::lol:

I would like the Jackson family to have a reality show.. with MJ guest starring on it sometimes..

Reality shows are the way to go for self promotion these days.. I don't care for it sometimes but it's true

I see that too. If it's anything like other reality shows, he's gonna have to have that famous 'confessional' scene. Joe sitting in a chair in front of the camera ranting.

"so i got a call from Michael today. he's in vegas right now. And you know what that boy called to tell me? He called to tell me that Randy keeps prank calling him. Ain't that a mess? Them boys never give me a break, i swear. Michael called in says, 'joesph. Randy keep messin' wit me, joe. Talk to him." Those kids never change. And don't get me started on Janet and Latoya's stuff. Latoya come to me every day talkin about Janet keep stealing her clothes. Sayin every time she turn on the tv she see janet in her high heels. Ha ha, she says she wants credit. those girls...and Jermaine, that boy can never find his hair grease! I'm tellin ya..."

:lol:

:lol: ROF... LMAO.......:lol::lol::lol:

I would like the Jackson family to have a reality show.. with MJ guest starring on it sometimes..

Reality shows are the way to go for self promotion these days.. I don't care for it sometimes but it's true
I would love that too. When jermaine went into the big brother house everybody thought it would have been a disaster and he wouldn't cope. It turned out that the entire country loved him and wanred him to win. The only reason why he came second was because of the Shilpa problem but not even the housemates had a bad word to say against him. it was a pleasure to see. When he came out of the house and was being interviewed on tv one man shouted from the audience to congratulate him on being a gentleman. It was a brilliant pr for the Jacksons. I believe that if the public see that the jacksons live normal life and they are not as crazy as the media portays them to be it will be very popular.:)

Last edited:
Michael shouldn't do reality shows. He doesn't need that and it's not his style. Part of what helped propel Michael to the stardom he's attained is that he is an enigma. And it's important to keep that up. He's already let people see enough of his every day personal life, with the Bashir documentary, the private home movies, numerous interviews, etc... Michael is a star, not a reality tv star, but a REAL star, lol.

Reality shows are for wannabes and skanks like the Hiltons/Kardashians...The Jackson family members do not need to lower themselves to that, and for the love of God Michael should never appear in that.

Michael may benefit from letting the world see how normal he is and how he relates to people around him. It could be very good pr, just like i did good for Jermaine. That is up to Michael. He will be fine what ever he does. He may just make a phonecall. He has done it before.

Well, but Michael already has shown the world that he's normal, but they refuse to see, so this won't make any difference, really. Again, it's not his style and it's important for Michael to keep something of himself. They've already stolen so much of his privacy away. I don't think he should or will appeare.

Well, but Michael already has shown the world that he's normal, but they refuse to see, so this won't make any difference, really. Again, it's not his style and it's important for Michael to keep something of himself. They've already stolen so much of his privacy away. I don't think he should or will appeare.
It will make a difference cause this one will not be his programme and there will be no bashire or any dubbing. There is no dubbing in reality shows as far as I know. MJ should have done a reality show instead of the bashire one. It would have been much better for what he wanted. He wanted the world to see him in a normal setting, he should have gone the reality route

Back