What Jackson other than Janet and Michael would you like to hear more music from

Jermaine, Rebbie, Jackie, and Randy. Randy had a beautiful voice as a kid. I don't know why he didn't sing more. Something tells me that they didn't want him to overshadow Michael. Also I think Jackie is a very talented singer and is very much underestimated.

all of them..

the only one that I would WAIT for though is Michaels.. The others, well Janet I buy. the others would depend on the sound

I like Rebbie and I am also looking forward to hear her son Austins debut single (and album) when it is released.

None really, maybe Jermaine if he made songs like on his 1984 Dynamite album which is a good album. But I'm really only interested hearing a Michael Jackson album or one with Michael appearing with the Jackson 5/Jacksons.

Jermaine and Rebbie, mostly. I'd really love a new Jermaine album, especially if it's as good as his 80s stuff.

I wonder if Janet is a little upset that Mariah has just got her 18th number #1 single. It appears that Mariah will do better than Janet. I guess Def Jam is promoting Mariah more than Janet

Jermaine... I love his voice :D Rebbie has a better voice than Janet IMO :ninja:

I like to here more from all of them! The brothers should do another album and I'd love to here more from Rebbie (she has a beautiful voice) and I've been listening to bits of La Toyas album and its actually not that bad! Its very autobiographical and I think she has finally found a sound that suits her voice...so im looking foward to hearing the finished product

Back