Past Outfits You Wud Love 2 See MJ In Again (pics inside)

michaelsson

Proud Member
Well if u were apart of MJNO then u remember this legendary thread! There were many amazing pics, i dont have the ones others made but here r the 1s i made back then....Start photoshoppin guyz lets bring this thread back! Beware some r good and some are horrible, (these r old lol)

mjno.jpg

mjno2.jpg

mjno4.jpg

mjni.jpg

michaelsson - you are the man
I loved this thread in MJNO and now it's here, it's wonderfull , thank you very much

michaelsson - you are the man
I loved this thread in MJNO and now it's here, it's wonderfull , thank you very much

Awww ur welcome, i wish i wudda saved the ones 4rm MJNO they were awesom! Where is jay when u need him lol

Great idea to bring this back man. There were some really good ones back at MJNO, I'm sure it'll be a hit here too. If only I knew how to make these thing... :(

I remeber this thread :lol: some of the restults looked really real

I want this one back:

018.jpg

I'd have to rely on someone who can use photoshop to make it right, I can't.

wow, I cant tell if the head is too big for the body or the opposite!!!! I'm thinkin the head is too big??????

yep heads 2 big lol, i was learnin how 2 make them then

I want this one back:

018.jpg

yes this was one of the best...gosh i shudda saved them

I remember this thread! It was awesome! I saved some pics but I can't find them right now... :sad:

I want this one back:

018.jpg

yep heads 2 big lol, i was learnin how 2 make them then

yes this was one of the best...gosh i shudda saved them

This one and the one were he was serving morning breakfast was the best. They were so damn real... did anyone save any of those? :unsure:

Can some one teach me how to make this? i don't hve photoshop though. Is it possible with paint?

Can some one teach me how to make this? i don't hve photoshop though. Is it possible with paint?

good question cause I tried to paint my head into that pic where MJ is hugging Diana in the early 80's- LOL!!!! But it didn't work.........I don't think you can do it with paint :(

I remember this thread on MJNO. Everyone was so great at photoshopping... Here are the ones that I made

143copyoq6.jpg

^ I totally messed up the neck on this one :lol:
790845ft6.jpg

^ This one just looks weird because the colour of the hands don't match his face :toofunny: :unsure:
rttcopyjn4.jpg

tiggerthetigercopytg8.jpg

Photoshop1.jpg

Last edited:
I remember this thread on MJNO. Everyone was so great at photoshopping... Here are the ones that I made

143copyoq6.jpg

^ I totally messed up the neck on this one :lol:
790845ft6.jpg

^ This one just looks weird because the colour of the hands don't match his face :toofunny: :unsure:
rttcopyjn4.jpg

tiggerthetigercopytg8.jpg

Photoshop1.jpg

Here it is
7715351copyxv7.jpg

I didn't make it though... just saved it :yes:

urs i rememberthe rtt 1 is amazing! and did u save the other 1..it was 1 like the one i made above..it looked so real

urs i rememberthe rtt 1 is amazing! and did u save the other 1..it was 1 like the one i made above..it looked so real
This one?
MJdone2.jpg

These are some of the first ones I made. They're not that great :lol:

tcareaboutus04mjlandproeh9.jpg

^ The Neck :lol: I destroyed his beautiful neck! :toofunny:

bad14copyjn1.jpg

OMG why did someone paint lipstick on him in that thriller one! if that was there before umm... it looks fake tho some i'm assuming the person painted the lips...

nope. i doubt it is. i've seen pictures of him with that real pink lip color. that's why i like the ebony photo shoot so much..his make up was real nuetral

OMG why did someone paint lipstick on him in that thriller one! if that was there before umm... it looks fake tho some i'm assuming the person painted the lips...

If your referring to my thriller one with the tiger, I didn't paint his lips. This is the original picture.

2.jpg

I must have increased the saturation to make it blend with the lighting on the thriller tiger album cover thingy. But I didn't paint his lips... just so you know :unsure: :lol:

Back