Michael Crying

IvoryKeys

Proud Member
Is there such a photo? If so, could anyone post some?

I'm talkin' tears....not the crouching down after singing "She's Out Of My Life", you can't see much of his face.

I was literally just wondering if there was any pictures of him crying or maybe a sole tear or something. I had an idea to use it for something, but I can't find any. Thanks for the help in advance!

this is the closest i have.....from will you be there, MTV10

wybt_013.jpg

wybt_014.jpg

:lol: I was just gonna post DO NOT post pix of MJ crouching down after singing "She's Out Of My Life" but you were pretty fast in warning everyone :lol:

That cry is such an act lol he makes me laugh cause straight after his little stage cry he jumps up and bounces around to his Jackson Five hits! :lol: Not great programming Michael :lol: how cute

remember is Living with Michael Jackson when martin bashir asked michael "what else would he beat you with" and michael put his hands in front of his face and almost cried and said "why do you do this to me"
thats the closest ive ever seen michael to crying

That cry is such an act lol he makes me laugh cause straight after his little stage cry he jumps up and bounces around to his Jackson Five hits! :lol: Not great programming Michael :lol: how cute

Haha, yep, thats why I said it in the beginning. It does kind of make me laugh at how quickly he bounces back from weeping in a fetal position to dancing old school to I Want You Back.

Anyway, thanks for those 2 pictures so far. I remember the single tear from those images. And Yeah, I also remember that particular scene from LWMJ when he covers his face. I actually don't like the fact that I remember that part.....

aaaaaw sorry......get back in the wow thread or the smile one to cheer up

hope the smile and wow pictures help!!! i think they will somehow

there was a pic of Michael literally crying during his "Dangerous" tour when the allegations broke....

it's the pic taken during the concert after the allegations started (Singapore?, maybe... not sure)...sad, really... that's how he felt at the time:(

actually , there was another close up of MJ taken at the same moment that you could see his tears clearly... but I cannot find it.....

wait was that concert from the NIGHT the news broke or something? That's incredibly sad.

it's the pic taken during the concert after the allegations started (Singapore?, maybe... not sure)...sad, really... that's how he felt at the time:(

actually , there was another close up of MJ taken at the same moment that you could see his tears clearly... but I cannot find it.....

I have it...
gfgfh2td.jpg

so sad :( poor baby...

I have it...
gfgfh2td.jpg

so sad :( poor baby...

OMG!!! :cry::cry: This is incredibly sad!
I hope those heartless bastards get what they deserve, Karma is a b***h and it'll come back to bite them in the ass.
I've don't think I've ever really hated anyone in my life, but if there's someone I'd say I hate it's them.

They're from the exact day the allegations broke or from the next day?

if pictures could talk man....

thats really sad. And he had to go on STAGE with that hanging on his heart. Probably only seeing a sea of people expecting him to only perform and give the best show...thats ROUGH.

That pic says "buenos aires" though which is in Argentina. That concert was 10/10/93

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i7WlwMlCfaA

Does anyone know how many concerts he did AFTER the allegations broke?

if pictures could talk man....

thats really sad. And he had to go on STAGE with that hanging on his heart. Probably only seeing a sea of people expecting him to only perform and give the best show...thats ROUGH.

Just imagine that, a sea of people chanting your name, showing nothing but LOVE for you and on your head these horrible and disgusting allegations that could destroy your career, the thing you have done and worked for your entire life...the contradiction, how sad :(

Lots of people critized him because he was cryin durin those concerts, how dare them? :angry: in Mexico City he felt so moved because of the love of his fans. WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL? people sometimes makes me sick!!

Back