Austin Brown's Song On His Myspace!!!

no prob!:)

He came to bboisound.com tonight and send a message to everyone!

I must have missed it but what label is he on? i hope they give him some serious promo i still think that Def Jam totally screwed up Janet's 'Discipline' project the promo has been seriously lacking for her and I'm afraid it's all going to Mariah now, my hope this doesn't happen to Austin.

no worries hope, no worries at all :) Dude's got a wicked team!

hey if you ever want, stop on by the site bboisound.com we'd love to have u!
i've been very happy to meet so many fans!

And feel free to leave him a msg on the tagboard! he checks it all the time

no worries hope, no worries at all :) Dude's got a wicked team!

hey if you ever want, stop on by the site bboisound.com we'd love to have u!
i've been very happy to meet so many fans!

And feel free to leave him a msg on the tagboard! he checks it all the time

Cool thanks for the invite :)

Austin's new song 1st Sight has a infectious groove to it, be interested to see what kind of video concept is created to sell the song to the public at large.

I listened to the track...It's good..and MUCH better than some of his earlier tracks...Austin's vocals are smooth but I would have thought the music should have been slightly mellower in order to get the full effect of hte song. Either way, I really hope this does well and Austin is propelled into the main stage.

Thanks for posting. Though if I'm going to be honest, the track isn't all that. Kind of bland I thought.

I wanted to read your take wannebe because I know you and Austin are the same age and I'm wondering if other people his age feel the same way, I hope that's not a sign of things, I'm older by a number of years but a artist I feel truly needs to connect with their generation and I hope that Austin's team promoting him knows that and releases the songs to appeal to that, all of the greats in music history appealed to their generation first and foremost and then other generations came aboard.

Well, you know, I go for older stuff anyway. I'm not really in to many of todays artists, so I'm not sure if my take really is at all representative of what todays youth enjoys. I might take it as a good sign for Austin that I don't like it, lol.

I like it :). Christina do you have any information about when his album will be released?

:)

He was born Nov. 22, 1985. it's all good lol :D

Linda and BillieJeanDarling. So awesome to meet more ppl that enjoy it! I'm glad - it's been getting some cool reviews from ppl.

As for when the album's coming, I'm not sure. He'll be keeping us posted. He's high up in the music right now, so he's really been pushing it - him and his team. They have created a completely different sound than anyone is use to hearing....

You take Omarion, Chris Brown, B2K, Mario - all those artists (old and new) - they all release great music, but it's all around the same kind of beats. Austin and his team are going for something completely different. I can't wait for more to come ouuuut!!! :D

You all are gonna love it... Austin and his team have been working on some sweet stuff.

Linda and BillieJeanDarling. So awesome to meet more ppl that enjoy it! I'm glad - it's been getting some cool reviews from ppl.

As for when the album's coming, I'm not sure. He'll be keeping us posted. He's high up in the music right now, so he's really been pushing it - him and his team. They have created a completely different sound than anyone is use to hearing....

You take Omarion, Chris Brown, B2K, Mario - all those artists (old and new) - they all release great music, but it's all around the same kind of beats. Austin and his team are going for something completely different. I can't wait for more to come ouuuut!!! :D

You all are gonna love it... Austin and his team have been working on some sweet stuff.

I'm curious about the different C, any idea if he is going to perform on any tv shows or other venus so that more people can hear his music?

Hey there :)

What's the different C? Maybe I can help u out in understanding a bit.

As for if he'll be promoting. Yes. He's on a major label, so yeah, he'll be promoting on the radio (he said that's coming very soon! :) ) and tv will be in the works as well.

He'll be promoting like other artists as well.

Hey there :)

What's the different C? Maybe I can help u out in understanding a bit.

As for if he'll be promoting. Yes. He's on a major label, so yeah, he'll be promoting on the radio (he said that's coming very soon! :) ) and tv will be in the works as well.

He'll be promoting like other artists as well.

I meant to say im interested in the other different music you meantioned Christina sorry :lol: cool im glad to hear he's going to radio and i hope he does interviews on major stations so i can hear him on the web at work, I'd like to see some of the new generation do well i know it's hard first off being Jacksons period.

Last edited:
He's been working with Cory Rooney on EVERYTHING who has been a HUGE help. Cory Rooney and Rodney as well as Rockwilder. So he's got top producers. And btw lol -- I'm slow hopespringseternal! lol :p lol!!! :D

I've got news about the radio stuff posted from Austin on www.bboisound.com Tuesday evening.

He's starting in New York first. That's where he'll start with the radio stuff first.

If you guys are looking for more of Austin's messages and news, visit bboisound.

I bring the news here, but he reads the tagboard and responds, so he's bound to reply or see what you all post!

Christina

I got the site bookmarked thanks :) Also you did a great job Christina on the blog, it was a cool read.

Last edited:
hey thank you so much hopespringseternal!

thanks so much! i really apprecaite it!

actually, austin just visited boisound a second ago. he just posted!

check it ouuut!

thank you again so much :)

Thanks for bringing him to our attention. I first heard about him seriously when i joined the mjjvault board. I must investigate and discover more on this new generation Jackson. Thank you again.

Can't wait to hear more then! ;)

Last edited:
the song is decent. But why did he bite off of his uncle's human nature and why is slightly singing like michael. Like light and airy post j5 era. I don't know. But I have never been a fan of "oh my dad was a famous singer, So I can be one too." Not saying that austin isn't talented I just don't like the whole I have a family member with a talent and now I am talented in that area as well.

Anyway he deffo shouldn't bite off of music on the first single. I mean really.

I think like all singers, they have their own voice - and if you're related to singers that are widely known, you're bound to remind people of their family. Look at Taryll of 3T. He sounds a lot like Michael, but if Taryll was the one more known, Michael would be the one sounding like Taryll... If that makes any sense lol... but basically, Austin's literally worked on his own for everything he's got when it comes to music. He's crossed hells of water left and right to get the management he has, producers, his freedom with his music and more. He's worked his butt off to say it short. His goal is be Austin Brown, not Austin Brown - nephew of Janet Jackson and Michael Jackson. One thing he's not looking for is a cookie cutter image. He's his own man and writes from the heart - but his heart - not what others want him to write. He's done some tracks with co-writing with some ppl in his team - Corey Rooney, Rodney, Rockwilder... All those guys and he's steller pumped up for this album. Bottom line - Austin Brown not only is Austin Brown - that's who he wants to be. He's not playing that game that's written above. He's the real deal.

Back