Looking for former MJNO members....

MissMJ28

Proud Member
Hey!!

This is urgent.... since MJNO has closed down, ive lost contact with all my MJNO buddies. So if you are an MJNO member... post here!!

(if there is a thread already on this, please delete and put me in the right direction :) )

There used to be a thread like this when everyone was transferring from MJNO to here. Not sure where it went, though. Have you tried a board search?

MJNO has closed down now already for almost 3 months... you're a bit late... :smile: There were threads about this in January. Btw, I was a member at MJNO, too. My username was smelly.

I was on MJNO aswell but i got bannd :lol: MJJC is much better i think anyway

Last edited:
I was a member of MJNO, my username there was ProgRocker.

A lot of previous MJNO members are posting over at MJJBoard.com. I'm a member there as well; however, I like the discussions over here much better.

I'm a former MJNO member too :yes: There are lots of us here. :)

Dutchie, there was a thread in this section, but I am pretty sure it got lost when GD3 was kidnapped. :( Yep- I just tried a search, and it's no where to be found...

Last edited:
I was also an MJNO member. I was MoonwalkerLover4Ever there. Since MJNO had close I don't miss that site at all. Only because I think this site and MJJB site which is almost like MJNO are much better MJ forums to be in.

I was an MJNO member too.

Most of the former MJNOers is on mjjboard.com tough.

Last edited:
I was an MJNO member too.

Most of the former MJNOers is on mjjboard.com tough.

I'd say most of them are here actually. :flowers: MJNO had 16,750 members at closing and many migrated here or were already members here when it closed, I think :yes:

^ I don't remember your name, but you seem very familiar.

Hi, I am Ape, a lost MJNO member....I wandered away from MJNO for a few years, would pop in and back out every once in a while. I seem to have wandered in here and wanted to say hi to anyone who might remember me. :waves:

Last edited:
I'd say most of them are here actually. :flowers: MJNO had 16,750 members at closing and many migrated here or were already members here when it closed, I think :yes:
You're right, I think most of them are members of MJJC, but that doesn't mean they post on here regulary like they do on mjjb.

MJJC's my new home tough, I don't feel like posting on other boards. I like it on here:yes:

Last edited:
I'm a former mjno-er but I actually prefer this forum.... "sara" but I didn't post on a regular basis yet I visited the site on a daily basis hehe

Hey guys!!

I'm so happy now.... i found some long-lost MJNO siblings!!!

I'm still MissMJ28, as always on Mj sites!!

xox

^ I don't remember your name, but you seem very familiar.

Hi, I am Ape, a lost MJNO member....I wandered away from MJNO for a few years, would pop in and back out every once in a while. I seem to have wandered in here and wanted to say hi to anyone who might remember me. :waves:

Hello Ape :flowers: Perhaps you have seen me on MJNO? not sure if I have seen your name as well..:unsure::punk:

well, I may be late finding this post, but I just had to come and say that I am from MJNO as well :yes:

Back