Why Has The Price Risen For 'Redemption' by Geraldine Hughes?

moonwalker5885

Proud Member
I have noticed the price for Redemption by Geraldine Hughes have risen dramatically. It's like $80 for a copy. Why is this?? Is it not being published anymore??? The Barnes and Nobles website states that its out of stock too.:unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Re: Why Has The Price Risen For Redemption by Geraldine Hughes?

Why Has The Price Risen For Redemption by Geraldine Hughes?

when i read the title and clicked in here, I could have sworn she had written another book :lol: I read the title as, 'Has The Price Risen For Redemption' by Geraldine Hughes

Anyway, I have no answer for your question. As I was thinking this would be a new book thread :D

that news of the cost is odd though.

would not suprize me that it's a Mistake..

(it just so happens to be that a pro MJ book is $80) One that had a hard time even getting into bookstores in the first place..

A mistake that could be on purpose..

who knows..

no way it's really $80 though..

Re: Why Has The Price Risen For Redemption by Geraldine Hughes?

when i read the title and clicked in here, I could have sworn she had written another book :lol: I read the title as, 'Has The Price Risen For Redemption' by Geraldine Hughes

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know why that would increase the price of it. Usually the price of books start off expensive and then go down in price, not the other way around! :rolleyes: But I so want to read this book :yes: Has anyone read it? and is it any good?

i think it's wrong thinking on the part of whoever is doing it. they realize that mj has fans and they are taking advantage...and if it's the stores, i agree with the one sho said that the stores are finding another way to hate on mj, since the idea of publishers not biting, didn't work.

either way, mj fans don't need the help of a book to believe in mj.

i think we should inquire as to why the price is as high as it currently is. as consumers, we have a right to know. if the store does not offer an answer, there is always the BBB :)

**goes to find Redemption and inquire**

if the answwer is that simple, they can offer it as an answer :)

So far, I have not found a copy for more than 19.95 **shrug**

Yeah, I can't find a copy for under $50... it must be just the "rarity" of the book. It's so unfair! I really want a copy but simply can't afford it at those prices. :ranting:

Back