Miss Janet

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
Girlfriend...

As a fellow Taurus...I can totally relate loving our sweets especially chocolate, goodies, food in general...

Thats totally cool that you want to loose weight...but...please becareful you don't go to far.

Everything in moderation...

Wink~~~

Last edited:
it's a public forum, you don't know who might read it.

Janet, why did you demand an AIDS test from Tupac? for an on-screen kiss? c'mon.

Janet will you be coming to the UK for the tour, since Island Def Jam didn't promote your new project over here at all! *tear*

There is nothing confusing about this post...In the NEWS last night the media reported how Janet was loosing too much weight...

Like I have posted numerous times before I am a very thought provoking individual, and if their is "one person" (WHOEVER THAT MAY BE) I can help... then I am making a difference in some ones life!

Call it a hereditary trait or what...I am me just being me!

What you see is what you get~~~

Last edited:
it's a public forum, you don't know who might read it.

Off topic again, yet not quite, but, to put it more clearly, the starter of this thread has made a habit of advertising her personal and professional life on this forum - I don't know about others - , by additionally disseminating false fan stories. One particular thread was deleted due to that, as it was highly confusing.

Last edited:
Off topic again, yet not quite, but, to put it more clearly, the starter of this thread made a habit of advertising her personal and professional life on this forum - I don't know about others - , by additionally disseminating false fan stories. One particular thread was deleted due to that, as it was highly confusing.

With no disrespect intended;
If you think if this is what I am doing then you "truly" do not have a clue of what and who I am all about...If you think I am making up stories, self promoting...and would direspect in any way shape or form Mr.Jackson, Team Michael, Family, Peers, Fans/Admirers then why do you continue to read/respond to these posts..?

Ignorance, Jealously, Money is the root of all evil,,,truly a wit of a fool..!

Heal the World~~~
"Children" Are The Future "Education Is The Key"

Have A Beautiful Day!

Last edited:
With no disrespect intended;
If you think if this is what I am doing then you "truly" do not have a clue of what and who I am all about...If you think I am making up stories, self promoting...and would direspect in any way shape or form Mr.Jackson, Team Michael, Family, Peers, Fans/Admirers then why do you continue to read/respond to these posts..?

Ignorance, Jealously, Money is the root of all evil,,,truly a wit of a fool..!

Heal the World~~~
"Children" Are The Future "Education Is The Key"

Have A Beautiful Day!

No. I don't think, but am sure that you are making them up and yes, you are doing self-promotion with their help. But why? There are other healthier ways to live a life. I react to your posts inevitably, since the last thing we need is reading more fictitious stories than the ones invented by the media or other people. The attention you desired was partly created, but now it has become an inconvenient.

What does ignorance, jealousy and money have to do with my points remains a mystery.

I truly wish you well, there is not much more I can say about this situation..

Last edited:
No. I don't think, but am sure that you are making them up and yes, you are doing self-promotion with their help. But why? There are other healthier ways to live a life. I react to your posts inevitably, since the last thing we need is reading more fictitious stories than the ones invented by the media or other people. The attention you desired was partly created, but now it has become an inconvenient.

What does ignorance, jealousy and money have to do with my points remains a mystery.

I truly wish you well, there is not much more I can say about this situation..

My point exactly...

"Knowledge is Growth
Growth Is The Path To Happiness and the Fullfillment of Life..!

Author: Susie (c) 1995

What you see is what you get.

Heal The World~~~Education is The Key~~~

Last edited:
Talkin about sweets...that's it!! I am going to CINNABON tomorrow. And NOONE is gonna STOP ME!! LOL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Her name aint baby.. It's Janet.. MISS JACKSON if your nasty..

Back