my surgery went okay! :)

Darvon1982

Proud Member
Please pray for me. I got really really stressed out today. I had a nervous break down twice. I think it's because this surgery is finally coming to a reality. Before I was excited. Now I'm a little afraid.

Please pray for me... I am going to have my gallbladder removed.

Thank you.

~Darvon

(Update) My surgery went okay. I'll tell you a longer story of it when I get home tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Re: I'm having Surgery tomorrow.

Please pray for me. I got really really stressed out today. I had a nervous break down twice. I think it's because this surgery is finally coming to a reality. Before I was excited. Now I'm a little afraid.

Thank you.

~Darvon
I'll be praying for you good luck.:wub:

Darvon, if you are getting Laparoscopic surgery, there is NOTHING to worry about. I saw a Laparoscopic Appendectomy once...and the patient was up and about and ready to go home 2 hours later....but please keep us posted....I will be wishing you get through this...and I know you will.

thank you LindaC.... reading your post actually makes me feel a little bit better. :)

Thank you.

~Darvon

good luck hunni will be thinkin of u

You'll be in my thoughts Darvon! Best of luck with the operation and take care! :)

good luck, don't worry too much - I am sure you'll be fine! :yes: :flowers:

My partner had that operation a few years ago, and he was fine pretty soon after.

Good luck; it'll probably be over before you know it! :)

Good luck. I'll keep you in my thoughts. :hug:

sending love and luck babes :flowers:

Good luck, Darvon. I'm sure you'll be fine. I'll pray for you. I had surgery once and I don't even know how they put me to sleep. I was talking to the nurse and then I was waking up. Don't worry, it's not as scary as it seems. Just have faith and trust that God will bring you through it.

Darvon sweetie,Everything will be just fine.

Remember that you are not alone and that for sure you will be in the prayers of everybody that love you.like me.:)

Hugs

Good luck Darvon!
i'll be praying for you too!

I had surgery twice in my life and it really wasn't that bad. there's nothing to worry about!

Please keep us posted once you get out! :)

Awww, well it's only natural to be nervous but don't stress too much. I'm sure everything will be fine! :) I hope you have a speedy recovery though. Lets us know how everything turns out!

Last edited:

Hello everyone. I've been home for abour 4 hours. I am feeling better. Everything went fine. I'll give a longer version of what happened later. I love you guys and thank you for your prayers. :)

Glad everything went well :yes: Get some rest too.

Oh Darvon!! See, it wasn't that bad!! Let us know exactly what happened when you are able...take care!! Get lots of rest now!

Thanks everyone, I guess i should edit the topic of this thread. It's been two days, I feel a lot better. I ate regular eggs and white bread with real butter and sausage. It was really good. My boyfriend has been taking care of me. :)

Love you guys. Thank you for your prayers.

i m so glad you re okay i knwo how worried you must have been
i m awaiting the official (docter) results from lung xrays but they forwarned me that it s not looking good so i m worried now

Thanks everyone, I guess i should edit the topic of this thread. It's been two days, I feel a lot better. I ate regular eggs and white bread with real butter and sausage. It was really good. My boyfriend has been taking care of me. :)

Love you guys. Thank you for your prayers.

I just finished this topic in Nursing school!! How timely is this or what?? LOL!

Yes, they will reintroduce fatty foods and certain foods over the next few days...did you have gallstones?? They call that "Cholelithiasis" - or was it Cholecystitis - inflammation of the gallbladder? Please let me know....it helps you understand it, and HELPS ME STUDY for MY NEXT EXAM!! LOL!

Last edited:
Back