Votes: 60 14.0%
  • Nod a polite hello

Votes: 146 34.0%
  • other

Votes: 116 27.0%

• Total voters

eighthnoterojo

Proud Member
This is just for fun, and for obvious reasons, couldn't happen. But let's pretend. lol!

Ok, you're staying at a nice hotel in some random city. You decide to head up to your room. You go to the bank of elevators, press the button, and stand patiently waiting for it to arrive, quietly whistling SOOML.

The bell rings, and you take your place in front of the elevator doors. The doors open, and MJ is standing there, alone in the elevator.

Your immediate reaction would be which of the following. (You can pick more than one answer.)

Last edited:
I imagine this very clearly LOL

Doors open...MJ's there.

I stare at him for a good second. MJ's like :blink:

Then I'd awkwardly say, ".....hi!"

And he'd say ":huh:....hi."

And then ramble on about how much a fan i am in a very incoherent way (most likely). And Michael will smile and nod like he usually does. I'd try to dig in my purse for something for him to sign lol. I'd wish him a good day (unless he's extremely in a social mood and invites me to his room! :lol: ). Once he's gone........I'd go BONKERS! LOL

lol!! this is what I THINK I would do..

we always suprise ourselves when taken off guard but..

I would feel butterflies.. like so much I am nervouse, and kinda sick.. (good though) I would probably be breathing so hard..

(u know how thoughts flash through the braib really fast?.. well) quickly..

thinking to myself.. What should I say?? I want him to know I love him, but I don't want to put him off.. What can I say to strike his attention in a good way and make him like me and want to be my friend.. Be natural..

lol!

then I would probably say.. "Michael... I love you.. I love you so much.." probably trying to hold back from crying..

"I'm sorry that I'm all shaky and teary but I just love you so much, you mean so much to me.."

IDK after that, depends on his reaction.. like..

"ohhhh, I love you more.."

IDK what I would do... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i would pretend to forget which floor i need to off on and press every button and hopefully get the lift stuck :)

Thing is, I would try REALLY hard not to break down in front of him. I know, at least if I was in his position, I'd think all these people who scream and cry over me would be a bit coo-coo for choa choa pops LOL Like you said KOPV, I don't wanna put him off. LOL

I'm sure one day Mj would like to meet a stranger that isn't crying and tweaking and can speak in coherent sentences...so that will be my approach :lol: When I put myself in his shoes...it's kinda weird cuz everyone you meet feel that they've known u for YEARS through music and his celebrity....but you have just met this person for the first time! How awkward is that? LOL

heehee, I really would not want him to think I was one of those completely insane fans..I would try really hard not to scream/cry/pass out, and also I would tell him how much he means to me, that I really admire him, but if I didn't do one of those in his presence, I know I would as soon as he was out of my sight!:lol:

mjjfan said:
i would pretend to forget which floor i need to off on and press every button and hopefully get the lift stuck

LOL!!! If only that would work! :toofunny: don't know that MJ would appreciate it much, though! :D

It's fun to read everyone's reactions! ^_^

At least with a surprise meeting like this, one wouldn't have time to get nervous or whatever. lol

I'd like to think I wouldn't get too flustered; because I'd like to ask him whether he has any new classical music favs. But who knows what my immediate reaction would be? lol

We should always be on our guard; one never knows! :D

I'd probably say hi & smile and then I think I'd just stand there, doing my best not to look at him and praying for the elevator to stop.

Last edited:
I actually don't know what I would do. Like others before have stated, iI would try my best not to cry/scream/faint. Of course that is hard not to do when it is MICHAEL JACKSON. So I cannot say exactly what I would do unless I was actually put into this situation. Though to contradict myself I would probably cry like a baby.

I'd probably smile at him in a way that says "I know who you are" or say hi, press the button for my floor, then I'd just stare straight ahead not looking at him shaking like a leaf trying to supress big smile on my face so I could still remain composed.

Once I was off the elevator (or he got off the elevator) I'd scream like an absolute lunatic and I'd keep doing it everytime I thought about the precious seconds I was standing next to him.

I'm telling you.. Though I have never MET him, but have seen him.. Got within 5 feet from him..

If you saw him first, and were prepared to meet him, it's very different..

But if you were in an elevator and he walked in.. U would not have enough time to absorb the fact u see him RIGHT here..

For example at MJ's45th birthday party when I saw him, if I where invited backstage, I would be able to contain myself and act like a normal human.. Yes I would be gitty and excited.. Somewhat like how Michael did backstage at the BET awards with James Brown..

But if I were caught off gaurd.. I have no idea..

i would smile and nod a polite hello ,and enjoy the moment .:yes:

Last edited:
I would probably point him out in front of everyone and then chase him with my twin brother on our scooters.

This is such a fun thread.

I picture this, I get in and Mike's already there, alone, so first I look shocked but don't say anything.

I try to stare a bit to make sure it is him so I won't make an ass out of myself.

Once I'm sure I start shaking, say hi and try to shake his hand and maybe ask for a hug (who knows maybe he'll want to give me more than a hug :wub:)

It's most likely that even though I'd be doing my best to control myself a few tears would run down my face but quietly.

I'd try to explain how much he means to me, and how much his fans around the world love him. He'd prob say thanks and smile and after he got off I'd start sobbing like a little girl.
^_^

Last edited:
Oh boy....if I'd be waiting for the elevator in the hotel and then MJ would already be in when I'd have to go in too.....I swear I'd just STARE at him, first of all. :lmao: I can totally picture it...I stand there all bored and wait for the elevator to reach the floor I'm in and for the door to open.... and then as I wanna go in...I see MJ in there. :wild: I know I wouldn't scream or cry because I never do that. I cry easily, but not out of "shock"...and I NEVER scream...that's just not me....I'm not a loud person and I am pretty calm so I wouldn't worry that I'd be a complete "mental case" all of the sudden in front of MJ. BUt I am VERY shy...so I think I'd get VERY nervous. I'd most likely just stare at him in shock...and maybe manage to say hi or at least nod...but knowing me....I am almost sure I wouldn't go IN the elevator. I know it sounds crazy and it would be one chance in a LIFETIME to meet MJ and actually get to talk to him quick without anyone interrupting...but I am shy, first of all, so I "panic" easily if I have to talk to someone I don't know and ESPECIALLY if it's a guy that I find totally attractive (and let's face it...MJ is HOT!!! :wild: :wild: :stretcher ), so because I'd be in "panic mode" I'm pretty sure my first reaction would be: "RUN SUMMER!!!" :lmao: Sad...I know...but that's the truth. So I'd most likely just stare at MJ all shocked and say something like "Oh....sorry...!!!! I'll take the next one...." :unsure: and then step back and wait for the doors to close and let MJ use the elevator alone. :unsure: :lol: It sounds crazy and stupid...but I think that's the most realistic version of how I'd react. I can be INCREDIABLY SHY...it's insane. :boohoo:

I would probably point him out in front of everyone and then chase him with my twin brother on our scooters.

I am greatly disappointed that nobody acknowledged my Speed Demon joke.

Well when I was scrolling down the thread and read your comment, I cracked up because I instantly thought of that scene from Moonwalker with those two fat twins chasing MJ and going over the water too (remember the part where the scooters become jet skis :lol:) and then one of them going "Can I get an autograph....come on...just one autograph....would you autograph my tummy??...Let's GET him!!" :lmao: I was gonna post a comment saying "Moonwalker anyone? :kickass:" :lol: But obviously I was too late...:lol: Anyways, just so you know...I did notice and was gonna post a comment, but I only read the thread now! :lol:

Last edited:
I'd first stare, nod a polite hello and then faint. :lol:

Last edited:
I'd freeze, then stare, then shake like a leaf, and then probably faint.

J/k, I really don't know what I would do. I'd freeze, that's for sure.

I would start performing my specially learnt psychology experiments in the lift. Like staring into the wall, lying on the ground. :lol: and then ask him, you would remember me right?

but in reality...

would probably be hesistant to do anything other than stare at the numbers. and when i gather the courage to say hi... he would probably have already arrived at his floor...and then again depending on my courage, i'll then follow him. :lol:

I walk into the lift.....

Press a button and tell MJ to pull my finger while we are going up........

Fart and then leave the lift........

I would stare a little because of the shock (I mean,c'mon, Michael Jackson is in the elevator :lol:) ,nod a polite "Hello!" and then start shaking. :p But I think i would try to ask him if he would give me an autograph.

But,knowing my luck,I would probably meet him when trying to take the garbage out. :lol: .Boy,that would be pretty weird. :lol:

I guess I would nod my head and say fast 'hi' then keep staring at him and trying not to look nervous. You know...normal situation, you and Michael Jackson :lol:

well i think i will feel faint but i really do not want. and i really dont want to scream either.

i wish to be funny u know and not too hyper since i know :heart:Michael will love that more.

I'd like to control my excitment and appear cool on the outside, not say any word for a few seconds, while i keep looking at him a few times, looking curious and then in a serious way ask "Sorry sir, u look so familliar to me, have we met before?"!!!!
i'd like to see his reaction and yet not give up and go on, "seiously u do look familliar, r u not famous" and etc and after a few secondss then suddenly say "WOW" with a smile from ear to ear and while my eyes pops with surprise and continue, "Gee, i remembered who u r and where i've saw u b4!!! you are the person whose pix has covered my whole room and the one whose voice has filled my room all the time. you are the one i love the most" then my voice will turn more gentle and shyly i will continue :wub2: "can i hug u please?"

how does it sound? silly or cool?

Last edited:
If I was caught off guard like that, I can honestly say I'd probably just stare... and I'd probably ignore him just so I could stay calm.

That would be cool to meet MJ in an elevator.I would probably say hello and ask if i could have a hug :D

sign03qy6.gif

....um..yeah... What was the question again?

Back