anyone ever had a panic attack

That could have been a reaction to seeing and/or losing blood.. maybe?. :unsure: Sometimes people can pass out at the sight of blood.

I have suffered panic attacks- they are quite different... it depends what you're going through, but panic attacks can come with no warning. Often you shake, get a dry mouth, your heart races, you sometimes feel as if you're "going crazy" - a billion thoughts all at once, faintness, and sometimes you feel like you're having a heart attack and can't breathe. They can be pretty scary. :yes:

I thought I was having a heart attack, went to the emergency room, had a bunch tests done, brought on by stress...

i get panick attacks all the time, but i get mine because i get scared that i am going to have a heart attack or something so i get panick attacks which makes them worse. Or when i see gory movies or something.
Be careful though, because once you have had one they become more common in other aspects of your life because now you are anxious about them!
The best way to deal with them i find is when you can feel them coming, remind yourself of good things and accept it.
Dont be scared of them or they get worse - this then stops them for me. The worse thing you can do is be scared of them!

I've also had a panic attack, just once.
I started to shake and my head got all clowdy and fussy, I started to talk really really fast with no sense at all and my boyfriend had to sit me down and yelled at me to calm down...it was really weird.

was the cut before or after the attack ??

have you seen a doctor about the attacks ??

the cut was before the attack then it happened gettin checked out on monday just to be sure

That could have been a reaction to seeing and/or losing blood.. maybe?. :unsure: Sometimes people can pass out at the sight of blood.

I have suffered panic attacks- they are quite different... it depends what you're going through, but panic attacks can come with no warning. Often you shake, get a dry mouth, your heart races, you sometimes feel as if you're "going crazy" - a billion thoughts all at once, faintness, and sometimes you feel like you're having a heart attack and can't breathe. They can be pretty scary. :yes:

yeah thats what i think it may have been a reaction to the blood on the floor

I've also had a panic attack, just once.
I started to shake and my head got all clowdy and fussy, I started to talk really really fast with no sense at all and my boyfriend had to sit me down and yelled at me to calm down...it was really weird.

wow thats the same symptoms i had only i was crying and shaking but once i had a warm tea i started to calm down

wow thats the same symptoms i had only i was crying and shaking but once i had a warm tea i started to calm down

I was crying too, only to me it happened in the middle of a fight with my boyfriend so it was mostly an emotional thing.
It was actually quite scary.

^^^^ I think everyone experiences it a panic attack up to a certain degree in their lives, I never thought I'd be me and at such a young age...as long as it doesn't repeat it should be ok.

Back