So Chris Rock was accused of Rape?

Datsymay

Proud Member
Yep, the very man who dogs MJ out and behave like MJ did him something wrong had a skeleton in his cupboard. As always, 'Throwing stones to hide their hands':ph34r:

Chris Rock says he hired indicted sleuth

April 4, 2008, 4:18 pm PDT
celebs: Chris Rock | Sylvester Stallone
topics: Legal Woes

capt.1dd22ee3818d43219b313ab32b3383db.hollywood_wiretaps_cadd101.jpg
Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - Chris Rock testified at a private eye's racketeering trial Friday that he hired the man to investigate a model who demanded money after claiming she was pregnant with his baby, and who later accused him of sexual assault.
Outlandish and animated on stage, the 43-year-old comedian looked uncomfortable and spoke in hushed tones as attorneys asked him about his connection to Anthony Pellicano.
Pellicano and four other co-defendants have pleaded not guilty to using wiretaps and other tactics to dig up dirt to help clients in legal and other disputes. Rock was the latest star to testify at the trial; other celebrity witnesses included Garry Shandling, Keith Carradine and Paramount studio head Brad Grey.
Dressed in a black designer suit, Rock told jurors during his 15-minute appearance on the witness stand that he first hired Pellicano in 1999 through his attorney but did not know about his tactics.
Rock said he was the target of a shakedown by the woman who claimed she became pregnant during a one-night stand at the Beverly Hills Hotel while Rock was separated from his wife.
"Someone who was not pregnant with my child claimed to be pregnant with my child and requested large sums of money," Rock testified.
He testified that DNA tests showed he was not the father of the child.
Prosecutors have said the woman's name was illegally run through a criminal database in July 1999 by former Los Angeles police Sgt. Mark Arneson, a co-defendant in the case.
Rock testified that he hired Pellicano again two years later after the woman claimed the comedian had sexually assaulted her.
Prosecutors played a one-minute snippet from a 2001 audio recording between Rock and Pellicano in which the detective tells him he had a copy of a police report filed by the woman.
"I don't want to embarrass you," Pellicano said on the tape. "I'm going to read this to you. I'm not supposed to have this thing, you understand?"
Rock testified that he never actually saw the police report. He was never arrested or charged in connection with the sexual assault allegation.
"I'm here as a free man," Rock testified. "You know, I didn't do anything wrong."
On cross-examination, Arneson's attorney Chad Hummel asked if Rock knew what kind of information Pellicano was getting for him.
"I relied on what my lawyer told me," Rock said.
Rock also said he didn't know Pellicano was following the woman around town.
Prosecutors allege Pellicano, who is acting as his own lawyer, led a criminal enterprise by bribing police officers and telephone workers to get information.

Sylvester Stallone and former Hollywood superagent Michael Ovitz are among those on the prosecution's witness list, though they haven't been called to testify and it was unclear if they would take the stand.
Rock entered the courtroom with his hands crossed behind his back. Some jurors shifted in their seats to get a better look at the one-time "Saturday Night Live" player.
Rock answered most of the questions by simply saying "yes" or "no." He grimaced a few times and rubbed his eyes and head.
Rock's discomfort was obvious from the moment he was sworn in by a court clerk. Asked to say and spell his name, Rock meekly complied.
U.S. District Judge Dale Fischer asked the actor to speak up and say his name again. "Mr. Rock, project," Fischer said.

Last edited:
CHRIS ROCK DID IT, HE IS GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!

^after people start doing that I hope people start cussing him down too

quite old.. seems like another gold digger case. the accuser first said he fathered her child and DNA proved her wrong. now she says he raped her.

quite old.. seems like another gold digger case. the accuser first said he fathered her child and DNA proved her wrong. now she says he raped her.
This happens all the time in show business, that's why you would think that he would have behaved better towards MJ instead he was a total prick.^_^

Last edited:
Here is the phone conversation. Scroll down to listen. At about 10:20 Pellicano SCREAMS at his secretary. Quite scary. Click on the link...

Phone Conversation

Last edited:
This happens all the time in show business, that;s why you would think that he would have behaved better towards MJ instead he was a total prick.^_^

You would think so, but maybe Chris thinks he can make fun of Michael and whoever else because he has been accused himself... or he is being a prick, and like most comedians, he makes fun of Michael because everyone else does... :mello:

(if that makes any sense lol)

I personally think he loves Michael- there are a couple of references to Michael and "Thriller" in "I Think I Love My Wife".

Pellicano was the same PI used by Michael for the 1993 case :ph34r: (later fired btw)

If that movie is an expression of his "love" for Mike, then he has a sick ass, twisted sense of humor. I don't see how in the hell you could have come to that conclusion. He dissed Mike more than once in that skank ass movie. You could tell just how proud he was to do it.

not every one jokes about MJ the way Chris rock does it.

Last edited:
^ I say that because he mentions Michael a lot, not because of what he says about Michael. I agree he talks dirt about him. I guess what I am getting at is that i think Chris "secretly" loves Michael. (I should have rephrased my post :lol:)

^ more like "personally/privately"

his line of comedy and the audience is what drives these comedian's material. nearly every one of them has a joke about Michael. the usual response is a shocking "Ooooo" and massive laughter and applause after.

that's not to say what they're doing is right.. but their audience love it. i'm sure most of us have cracked a laugh at the expense of another celebrity's misery when mentioned in some stand-up routine or a TV sketch for example.

I'd have to agree. Most popular comedians to dump on other celebs- it's a popular form of Comedy. :yes:

I am a lil surprised at Chris for dumping on Michael after what he was accused of himself though.

^ more like "personally/privately"

his line of comedy and the audience is what drives these comedian's material. nearly every one of them has a joke about Michael. the usual response is a shocking "Ooooo" and massive laughter and applause after.

that's not to say what they're doing is right.. but their audience love it. i'm sure most of us have cracked a laugh at the expense of another celebrity's misery when mentioned in some stand-up routine or a TV sketch for example.

maybe most...but not me, at MJ's expense...

to be honest...i don't know what drives a person to laugh at someone else's misery, in unsolicited fashion. i don't do that. now i would laugh at someone who caused MJ misery.

Last edited:
This happens all the time in show business, that;s why you would think that he would have behaved better towards MJ instead he was a total prick.^_^
SO TRUE

:no: Karma don't play

omgoodness I hate to laugh

O no I can't help it its too ironic :lol:

Some MJ fans need to stop taking what Chris Rock (or any other comedian) says so personally and seriously... lighten up a bit.

As for me, I wish the best for Chris. I hope it all works out for him.

Last edited:
^^^ Couldn't agree more.

Loads of celebrities take the P*** out of MJ.....accept it.

I love Chris Rock, the dude is just sooo funny :lol:

Well I think we should do what we would want for MJ and thats wait until all the facts are in.

i don't think anyone on here has decided whether or not Rock is guilty of rape.
True, nobody is judging him because of the accusation, what we are saying is that he deprived MJ of the same curtesy, and he tried to make a fool out of MJ because of it, yet at the same time he had his own issues that he was keen to cover up. Not fair.:)

MJ fans don't NEED to do anything.

i've heard Chris Rock..and he sucks.

He sucks? Why? Because he poked fun at Michael? Well, that's a great reason you have there.
Personally, I thought the MJ jokes were hilarious because they're JOKES.

You might as well think Weird Al sucks, but I bet you don't... because Michael put his seal of approval on it.

This has nothing to do with Michael, but more the fact that MJ fans take things about him so seriously.

And when did Chris Rock say anything bad about Michael in a non-comedy, serious fashion? A quote would be greatly appreciated.

He sucks? Why? Because he poked fun at Michael? Well, that's a great reason you have there.
Personally, I thought the MJ jokes were hilarious because they're JOKES.

You might as well think Weird Al sucks, but I bet you don't... because Michael put his seal of approval on it.

This has nothing to do with Michael, but more the fact that MJ fans take things about him so seriously.

And when did Chris Rock say anything bad about Michael in a non-comedy, serious fashion? A quote would be greatly appreciated.

you're doing exactly the same thing you are accusing me of..

you have not received a reason from me as to why i think he sucks. looks like you did me the 'courtesy' of giving a reason for me.

it doesn't take talent to talk about somebody else and make somebody laugh. people did that in school when i was coming up.

are you thinking Rock is funny just because he makes fun of people?

and are you using the word 'hilarious' because you are trying to win an argument with me?

'hilarious' is an intresting word to use for a guy who does things that school bullies can do.

i don't regard that as talent.

and if i do get at Rock cus he jabs at MJ..what business is it of yours?

my life won't be altered one way or the other by your approval of my reasoning for doing or thinking things, any more than your life can be altered by how i feel about your taste in humor.

Last edited:
so why does Anthony Pellicano always find himself around sexual allegations in high profile cases???

so why does Anthony Pellicano always find himself around sexual allegations in high profile cases???

now THAT is a really good question.

unfortuantely, i don't have an answer.

Last edited:
The dude was funny like 7 years ago...why do people turn to MJ jokes or dissing him when they run out of material Eminem did it.... I don't remember Chris speaking of Mike the way he did in Never Scared the comedy dvd in the past......

Pellicano makes me very thankful that we had someone like Tom Mez. with Michael on the 2004 trial..

that little mobster.. lol! I don't want him anywhere near MJ.. him and his 'brillant' advice..

Back