3t identity in usa

mijacfan

Proud Member
finally identity is being sold here on amazon and i tunes here. i was just wondering how identity sold world wide when it was released. was it really sucessful . does anybody know why so many places did not get it . this does not seem fair they are so talented and so cute especially taryll.

those boys are soo fine i'm not gonna lie lol

Yeah, they are cuties. Didn't one of 3T members recently write a song for some well known artist (I forget who)? I'm not familiar with most of their music though, but I love their song "Anything".

Last edited:
Didn't one of 3T members recently write a song for some well known artist

it wasn't released in the states, that's y u can't find it in stores unless it's an 'import'

sony screwed them over just like mike. they had to wait till they were free from their contract, then released identity through a diff label. they were thinking about releasing it in the states to coincide w/ their reality show but the show never came about b/c of an injury to taj so we'll see.

hopefully they'llscrap that idea and just record a new album

it wasn't released in the states, that's y u can't find it in stores unless it's an 'import'

sony screwed them over just like mike. they had to wait till they were free from their contract, then released identity through a diff label. they were thinking about releasing it in the states to coincide w/ their reality show but the show never came about b/c of an injury to taj so we'll see.

hopefully they'llscrap that idea and just record a new album

what happen to taj

I soooo miss 3T! They were tha bomb when they came out with their first album! TJ MMMMM!!!!! I think hes married with a kid now though right? *lol*

I think the album is pretty good..i don't think they sell it here in australia though...I especially like 'sex appeal' and 'stuck on you' they are really hot songs :)

Back