Who is the jackson with the most interesting personality?

Datsymay

Proud Member
Including Joe and katherine. Of course I would put Michael at number one. Ho would you group them as people who you would most want to know about.:D

Mike and Latoya have the most interesting personalities if you ask me. Randy seems like a pretty interesting character too lol, but apart from Michael, Latoya is the Jackson i've always been intrigued with the most as far as personalities go.

Mike and Latoya have the most interesting personalities if you ask me. Randy seems like a pretty interesting character too lol, but apart from Michael, Latoya is the Jackson i've always been intrigued with the most as far as personalities go.
Yes, I agree. I find Latoya quite interesting too, if a little evil at times.:D

normal_blackbook04.jpg

lol arXter, that might win it, lol.

Seriously though, Micheal is the most complex and most interesting. He's just a really, really interesting, multi faceted and intelligent person.

After that, I agree La Toya is interesting. She comes across as very smart to me, despite her bubbly personality.

Last edited:
1.) Michael and Layota probably have the most intersting personalities. But, I would love to hear more about Jackie, given that he was he oldest going through all of it.

1.) Michael and Layota probably have the most intersting personalities. But, I would love to hear more about Jackie, given that he was he oldest going through all of it.
Yes, about jackie. he would have had a more mature account of all the things that happened as he was almost a man. I have also felt much sympathy for Jackie, esp in the earlier days. Can't have been easy to be in a band with some little kids. He just stood out a mile.:)

Last edited:
Michael definitely. He has very interesting personality. :)

Randy, after being kidnapped and tied to tree left to die, and a car crash where they thought he wouldnt walk again... id say he has an interesting story to tell

Wow...I didn't know he was kidnapped!...

Neither did I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! what happened?

Well, I gotta say Michael (of course) and then Latoya..... But I would really LOOOVE to learn more about them all!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i remember hearing about that
Randy was kidnapped and held hostage in Mexico or something like that. He managed to escape somehow. it was weird and sad to hear about at the same time. thats pretty horrifying.

and yeah i would say Michael and Latoya have the most interesting personalities. they're very intriguing people.

Last edited:
yeah i remember hearing about that
Randy was kidnapped and held hostage in Mexico or something like that. He managed to escape somehow. it was weird and sad to hear about at the same time. thats pretty horrifying.

and yeah i would say Michael and Latoya have the most interesting personalities. they're very intriguing people.
Tes, I find that I can't ignore latoya even when she seems to have less talent., she seems intreging. Randy apparently was kidnappped in South America and he pretended that he wasn't a Jackson, so that they would let him go. I don't remember all the story.

Tes, I find that I can't ignore latoya even when she seems to have less talent., she seems intreging. Randy apparently was kidnappped in South America and he pretended that he wasn't a Jackson, so that they would let him go. I don't remember all the story.

yeah now i remember more of it
I remember them saying on the news that he convinced them that he wasn't a Jackson by putting on a Jamaican accent LOL
pretty smart move i would say

and did you have a typo or did you just call me Tes? lol
I'm Melinda haha :)

I remember them saying on the news that he convinced them that he wasn't a Jackson by putting on a Jamaican accent LOL

I think I meant to say 'YES' and it came out as Tes. I need a new keyboard. half the letters are in the wrong places, I swear. Sorry abput the name change.:lol:

I agree it is 1. Michael 2. La Toya and 3. Joe because they are complex personalitys.

I agree it is 1. Michael 2. La Toya and 3. Joe because they are complex personalitys.
When I watched The Jacksons, the American Dream, they portrayed La toya as a sulky child who moaned about the fans and about her not getting a chance to do anything. It suddenly dawned on me just how difficult it must have been for her, as she was placed right in the middle of the family and between all the boys.
All the attention was given to the boys. Rebbie was married and gone, janet was too young, so Latoya was isolated and got very little attention from her dad as much of his time was taken up with the boys. This may have led to so much jealousy and resentment in her. it didn't help when people were saying that she was the least talented of them all. Yes, Latoya would be an interesting character to check out.:)

Last edited:
When I watched The Jacksons, the American Dream, they portrayed La toya as a sulky child who moaned about the fans and about her not getting a chance to do anything. It suddenly dawned on me just how difficult it must have been for her, as she was placed right in the middle of the family and between all the boys. All the attention was given to the boys. Rebbie was married and gone, janet was too young, so Latoya was isolated and got very little attention from her dad ans much of his time was taken up with the boys. This may have led to so much jealousy and resentment in her. it didn't help when people were saying that she was the least tanted of them all. Yes, Latoya would be an interesting character to check out.:)
I agree. I get the feeling the she is a quite intelligent person but she has lived in the shadow of others her entire life and that can not have been easy. I don´t mean to insult her, for example her debut album LaToya Jackson from 1980 I like, but sometimes I think it would have been better for her if she had been in a different profession. That way she could easier have had her own identity and wouldn´t have to be compered so much. But now she is over it I think and I think she is happy now.

I agree. I get the feeling the she is a quite intelligent person but she has lived in the shadow of others her entire life and that can not have been easy. I don´t mean to insult her, for example her debut album LaToya Jackson from 1980 I like, but sometimes I think it would have been better for her if she had been in a different profession. That way she could easier have had her own identity and wouldn´t have to be compered so much. But now she is over it I think and I think she is happy now.
Yes, indeed Linda. Of all the jacksons, I feel that she was the least comfortable on stage. I feel that she is one of the most eloquent and witty of the siblings and problaly would have made a very good lawyer or actress:)

I am trying to imagine Randy talking in a jamaican accent must have been really funny. But luckly he convinced them enough to let him go. How was he kidnapped. That whole story is keeping me intreged

Last edited:
Yes, indeed Linda. Of all the jacksons, I feel that she was the least comfortable on stage. I feel that she is one of the most eloquent and witty of the siblings and problaly would have made a very good lawyer or actress:)
Or maybe a talkshow host or something...

Have any of you read La Toya’s book? I thought it was an interesting read. She gave a very good insight into what it was like for her living in the family. She talks a awful lot about Michael but it’s easy to see how close they were because they were similar in that both of them were shy and lived at home for the longest time and had similar personalities. Also if you ever watch the E! True Hollywood Story they did on her it gives a good insight into what type of person she is. I think she is very knowledgeable and I admire her form coming out of that awful relationship with Jack Gordon and being able to reconcile with her family once again. I seems like she is a peace with herself now. BTW I asked to be her friend on MySpace and she sent me a personal message. I think she is so kind that way. She makes sure she is in touch with the fans on her MySpace page.

Have any of you read La Toya’s book? I thought it was an interesting read. She gave a very good insight into what it was like for her living in the family. She talks a awful lot about Michael but it’s easy to see how close they were because they were similar in that both of them were shy and lived at home for the longest time and had similar personalities. Also if you ever watch the E! True Hollywood Story they did on her it gives a good insight into what type of person she is. I think she is very knowledgeable and I admire her form coming out of that awful relationship with Jack Gordon and being able to reconcile with her family once again. I seems like she is a peace with herself now. BTW I asked to be her friend on MySpace and she sent me a personal message. I think she is so kind that way. She makes sure she is in touch with the fans on her MySpace page.
I saw a documentary of her once where they followed her around shopping, but I went back to see it and it was taken down. I love her bubbly personalit. I get the feeling that what you see is what you get from her, including the lies she tells.:)

She told a story once where she was working in the same studio as Janet and she had an ear piece in her ear and Janet thought it was some sort of bug and she ran away from her. This happaned during the time she was with Jack Gordon. Does anyone else here remember her tell that story?

I have heard the story..

however I have always REFUSED to read her book.. It's not just her speaking, it's the abusive Jack Gordon.

Of corse stories about her parents were twisted.. Not just the MJ stuff..

She was pushed to make a book that will sell, not tell the truth..

It's like "inspired" by a true story.. Not BASED..

Like Texas Chainsaw Masacre.. lol!

Back