high school dating stories

sweet princess

Proud Member
Please Feel free to repost your H.S. dating stories.;)

I had my first boyfriend in my freshmen year of H.S. His name was Jacob, he was not shy, he asked me out, we were going down the hall for testing. As we were going down the hall, he asked me, "Kelly, we've known each other for 7 months right? I replied, "yes, we have."

He continoued, "Well, we've known each other for 7 months and I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?" I was shocked, I didn't know what to say. I thought about it and then I said, "Yes, I'd like to be your girlfriend."

After that we told all of our close friends, My best friend Seth was in disbelief, he was like, "You're kidding right?!?" I replied, "No, I'm not."
Everyone knew about it, it was ok at first--But then It got out of hand.

During this time Seth told me, "If anything goes wrong between you and Jacob, I'll always be here for you." It got bad, Jacob told everyone that he wanted to marry me after High School. I couldn't handle it. I decided to break up with him, he didn't take it very well.

He kept asking me, "Why are you doing this to me?" I told him that I could handle his bragging about our relationship to other people. One day, he followed me to the ladies room after lunch, I was doing my business, I heard him and Levi fighting.

I came out and asked what was going on, Levi told me that Jacob wanted another change, I said"NO!" He then asked again WHY? Levi said, that I was never going to go out with him again. Jacob looked at Levi and said, "You know what Levi?!?" "One of these days you're gonna see my fist shoved down your throat!"

I was shocked and scared, I went to my last period class. I had this sad/ Scared look on my face, Seth asked me what was wrong. I told him Jacob had followed me to the restroom, He had a pissed off look on his face. He looked at Jacob and said, "Jacob, come here." Jacob came over, Seth looked at him in the eyes and said, "Jacob, if you ever follow her again, I'll kick your ass." Jacob's reply was, "You kick mine, I'll kick yours."

The next day at breakfest, I told Seth's girlfirend what Jacob threated to do to levi, She looked at Jacob and yelled, "Jacob!, You're gong to see my fist shoved down your throat!" That every same day, Jacob, Seth Levi & I were going getting ready to leave for work experince, Jacob got mad at me, so mad that I had tears in my eyes.

I was trembling, Seth asked me what was wrong, He was hold my hand trying to calm me down. Mrs. Fagerness asked me if I wanted to stay at school, I told her I did,Seth hugged me before he left. After They got back from the worksite, we told the teachers, Seth and levi came to my defense say that I no longer wanted to go out with Jacob, Jacob got angry at me.

I asked him what the hell he wanted from me, he said again that he wanted another chance, I again told him no, He got mad again, the teachers told him that when a girl says no she means it..

Jacob told them to Shut up, I got mad at him and told him that he needed to keep his mouth shut and treat them with some respect. Mrs. Fagerness then aked Seth and Levi if they saw me as more then just as a friend, they both denied it. Seth said, I've seen all my previous girlfriends go through the same thing, I just want to be there for her to help her get through it."

I thanked him, he replied, "No problem Kelly." Needless to say Jacob and I weren't the only couple with problems, Seth and Ashleigh broke up after 5 years togther. After his break-up with Ashleigh, Seth and I spent more time together.

Seth and I grew very close, so close it made Jacob mad, It didn't make Ashleigh mad because she already knew that he liked me. We were riding the same bus, expect Seth had to get on a different bus because he was in a different part of the county then I was.(I was much closer to home then he was)

We were talking about him trying to find his dad, and then he looked at me and said, "I love you, Kelly", I gave him a puzzled look. He gave me a serisous look and said,"No Kelly, I'm serious, I love you as if you were my little sister."

Seth started dating a girl named Heidi, I was Jealous. I had a bad feeling about her, I was afriad that she was going to try to hurt him emotionally. We rode the bus home, we switch buses like always, before he got off, he came over and kissed me on the cheek, My face was read as a cherry. :wub: Mrs. Dyer got mad at him and told Mr. Appearson.

The last time I saw Seth was in January 2004, In Feb. I had problems with my chair, and didn't come to school for three weeks. Seth called me and told me that he was worried about me, I told him that I had problems with my chair. He told me that Heidi had accused him of raping her, I told him," I can't believe that this is happening to you again." He told me he could believe it either, He said, "After this is all over I don't think I'm going to get another girlfriend."

When I heard that, it broke my heart, I wanted to tell him that I wanted to be his girlfriend, but I couldn't say it. I also told him that I was willing to go court and testify for him, he thanked me. I told him, "I love you, Seth." He replied, "I love you too, Kelly." That was the last time I talked to him on the phone.

I was still having problems with my chair, Katie came into my room and said, "Kelly, Seth's in Juvilie hall" my jaws dropped to the floor. It didn't really sink in until I came back to school, Ashleigh said she saw the cops take him away in handcuffs.

Heidi said that Seth tried to rape her, I didn't want to hear it, I didn't even want look at her because I was so angry. School never felt the same, I did get two letters from Seth, but I didn't keep them. I knew from reading them that he wasn't coming back home. Mrs. Mckalister asked me, "You miss Seth don't you." All I could do was nod yes because I was so close to tears.

Jacob always told me that Seth was going to come back, but Jacob lied to me to cheer me up. He really mad me mad, I told him, "How could you do that to me??, you knew how much he meant to me." He replied, "I did that to cheer you up, cause I don't like seeing you sad."

Jacob also told me that Seth told him, "Jacob, if you ever ask Kelly out again, I will ****ing kill you." Seth already know that I didn't want to go out with Jacob ever again, and he made damn sure that Jacob wasn't going to do that. It has been 4 years since, I've seen Jacob and Seth, I don't know where seth is at but I hope that he's ok.

Seth will always be apart of me, I started this thread, so that I could relese all of my feelings that I've kept bottled up all these years, talking about this has helped me see all of the negative feelings that I had towards Heidi and Jacob. I wish NO HARM on them, but I don't think I could ever forgive them for what they did to me, because of Heidi, Seth can't have a wife or kids, he's now a sex offender. I wanted to be the one that would've given him children, but now that's not going to happen (not with him at least)

I hope sharing my story has heiped you in some way, if it has, I'm glad.
smile.gif

Last edited:
oh man my high school dating story is looooooooonnng...i'll come back to this thread lol

i hadnt dated anyone when i was in high school. i found all the boys in my school ugly, boring and very immature. plus i was always into older men

No one ever really asked me out in high school, I usually date older guys (about 4 years older), I was kind of a tom boy, I was Daddy Do's boy he never had...Smiles~~~

I protected the many that got picked on, beat up, and made fun of...

I am not a happy camper when people are bullies, disrespectfully, ignorant, and down right mean...

Last edited:
Short version lol

k so the guy i dated i knew all through 4 years of high school. We "knew" each other but didn't KNOW each other, ya know? LOL. I thought he was cute but really immature and a loud mouth. LOL We were both the top dogs on our tennis teams and we always played with each other.

So prom comes along, and he asks me out. And I'm like :rolleyes: "fine". Turns out at prom, sparks flew. It's the cheesiest thing lol. The most 'magical' night of high school, we hooked up lol. But honestly it was a great night, one i'll never forget.

So we dated mostly in the summer. It was..ahem...'fun' lol. We were really passionate towards each other and it was a real fun relationship. Towards the end of the summer, he started to get annoying. Remember when i said he was a loud mouth and immature? That's kinda didn't change :lol: And we had a lot of arguments...dude was impulsive and unpredictable (and not in a good way). After a half a year into college i broke up with him, because there was no way our relationship could handle long distance. We simply weren't on the same page with a lot of things.

Last edited:
Short version lol

k so the guy i dated i knew all through 4 years of high school. We "knew" each other but didn't KNOW each other, ya know? LOL. I thought he was cute but really immature and a loud mouth. LOL We were both the top dogs on our tennis teams and we always played with each other.

So prom comes along, and he asks me out. And I'm like :rolleyes: "fine". Turns out at prom, sparks flew. It's the cheesiest thing lol. The most 'magical' night of high school, we hooked up lol. But honestly it was a great night, one i'll never forget.

So we dated mostly in the summer. It was..ahem...'fun' lol. We were really passionate towards each other and it was a real fun relationship. Towards the end of the summer, he started to get annoying. Remember when i said he was a loud mouth and immature? That's kinda didn't change :lol: And we had a lot of arguments...dude was impulsive and unpredictable (and not in a good way). After a half a year into college i broke up with him, because there was no way our relationship could handle long distance. We simply weren't on the same page with a lot of things.

Thanks for sharing :flowers:

I asked a girl whether she would join me for Lunch in the Dinner Hall. She Declined :lol:

(we were both entitled to Free School Meals)

Last edited:
I never had a date in high school, not even for the prom, I did have have fun at them prom, but the truth is I was never happy about date thing, I was so pissed off about it since.

I never had a date in high school, not even for the prom, I did have have fun at them prom, but the truth is I was never happy about date thing, I was so pissed off about it since.

awwww, that's gotta suck.:(

....have been to a few high schools in my life. so more stories than the usual suspect

i hadnt dated anyone when i was in high school. i found all the boys in my school ugly, boring and very immature. plus i was always into older men

same here...lol all the guys at my school were immature, or always thoughts they were gods gift to women..or should i say girls, cuz its just H..S.... bt anwyays never had a boyfriend during h.s. i thank god for that..some day i will find someone though*crosses fingers* thanks fort sharing your dating stories thoug.h... but i did find out some guys liked me, but never aked me out..its all good though :lol:

Last edited:
Since I have lived in different parts of the world and have switched schools a few times, I will start out with the story of my high school date in the states.
There was this girl liked from beginning I got to that school. Unfortunately she was together with one of the football players of the school and so it was nt such a good idea to make a move on her, eventhough I saw that she liked me, too. Anyways, I had a pretty wild friend who already done a bunch of stuff which did not support image from the teachers perspective , such as throwing stink bombs at 6 in the morning after he got out at school and the bus still had a few tours to go.
So one day he said I could run a message over the schools speaker system. He would sneak in the office and play it for me. So i got the song from brian adams everything i do i do it for you, which was the big hit at the time and i had watched robin hood a few days earlier. So he had asked her over the speakers to come out into the hall and there I was, on my knees, with a rose, asking her if she would go out with me.
Now you would think it should be a happy ending. Indeed we got together , but afterwards I had been attacked a couple of times by some big players, eventhough their relationship wasnt working anymore and they were more or less broken up....
But its a nice story to remember and for the later grandchildren maybe

That would be a VERY short story. :D

I was never really into high school boys.

Well i was a bit a playa myself back n my highschool days lol

1st Girl Delores....omg ummm no comment on her
2nd Theresa....she was one of those...well idk how 2 explain it lol
3rd Felicia..we didnt really date but we kinda were
4th Brittany..def my fave lol
5th Brianna..we never dated but i did love her @ 1 point and we were just close friends

Back