Hey, hope this is okay...

*dusk2dawn*

Proud Member
Hi all! ...I may be posting in the wrong forum and forgive me if that is the case. I haven't been here in .. is it years? wow. Just wanted to drop in and say hi to all those whose names I recognize here. Glad to see the unfailing unity and camaraderie amongst fans from days of old still being nurtured and preserved.
Hope everyone is well, just had to stop by and say hello!

duuuuuskkk! I remember u! Do u remember me? LOL Glad ur back!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey d2d I remember you. How have you been? Glad to see you back in our new forum. Have u heard from ABeautifulMind? Whatever happened to him/her? Anyway it is nice to have you back.:D

Welcome (I just got back in here too)

I don't know if I knew you before or not but ....Hi!

DUSK2DAWN!!!! I remember you!! HI!! Good to have you back!! As far as I can remember you were one of those fans on here one could have really great intelligent discussions with!!! :) Great that you're here again! :)

Last edited:
hi yes J5master of course I remember you!!! ...thanks for remembering me how are you?
And hello as well to everyone who said hi. thank you for the warm greeting.

Hey summer!! you likewise could always have an intelligent discussion..and I'm goin back years remembering some wild and interminable threads ...about what I have no recall!.. !! lol how the heck are ya? didn't you work with children at one time?

hey Dorothy_Marie, thanks for remembering me too. It is so funny to see my name again as "d2d" lol I haven't seen that in forever. I have been okay, thanks for asking. I have been ridiculously busy working on different projects- Right now I'm in the middle of producing and directing plus overseeing the tyranny of the urgent in day to day business. (that part I could do without)

Oh and yes,... I did see ABeautifulMind recently at a meeting in New York. He is currently overseeing some behind the scenes details in a project I am working on and I would be beyond lost without his sensibility and expertise. He is currently in the U.S.traveling on business.

How have you been? How is everything here? It all looks just great.

Last edited:
I'm fine, thanks! Well i do hope you get nice and settled here. I look forward to reading ur posts :)

Hey dusk! :) Yeah....I've been around for years...:lol: And there has been loads of "memorable" threads (that I can't remember right now...Hmmm...:lmao:). And yes, you are very right...I did work with children. Actually...I still do. :lol: I'm a registered pediatric nurse...I work in a hospital and take care of sick kids there. And I love my job! :) I've been doing pretty okay....been very busy with work too. You know, staff shortages...not enough nurses... so I was doing 60-70 hour weeks during the winter time...It's been a bit better lately and my work schedule for May is looking FABULOUS!!:kickass: If it will STAY the way it is now...:lol:).

Last edited:
hey AllTheLovelyFlowers, of course I remember you, I was just reading one of your posts and thinking that it was so sensitive and insightful , like many of yours are. I saw you and summer and a few others on a thread in General Discussion and thats why I dropped in to say hi. The way you were all together posting reminded me of threads back in the day (dare I say circa 2001! ) yikes.. (you know, when we was all just mere chirruns) lol anyway, time sure has gone by fast and so much has changed.

hi, dusktodawn ( I remember I loved your nick, lovely for imagination:D) and you seemed a nice person in the old MJJF days:D

how are you?
regards, cinderella

Last edited:
Back