Britains Got Talent 2008

MJMThriller

Proud Member
Thought I'd start a thread to discuss the UK Britain's Got Talent. For those of you who don't live in the UK, The show is basically a big talent contest to find a talented person/group.

The winner(s) will perform in front of HRH Prince Charles of Wales.

I wanted Donald to go through. Even though he couldn't sing, he was entertaining!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kpdjk6fDCk

I think its going to be between the 2 boys, the choirboy in the above clip and anther boy around the same age who sang in the style of Frank Sinatra and the Phillanpino lady who sang I will Always Love You

Yeah that little 10 yr old boy who sang in the old fashioned way was great, and really cute.

They were talking about that little boy on the View, apparently they (the judges) were all having a bit of a laugh and were waiting for him to start kareoking some boyband song or something, and then he broke into this all powerful classical choir singing and everyone just fell away :lol:

good on him :kickass2:

That little guy was just amazing! He can sing sooo good, I loved it:wub:

There is a show just like that here in my country. But it is called America's Got Talent. I used to watch it. But the host of the show now and the one of the judges I can't stand the very site of them. So I can no longer watch the show because of them. But for Britain's Got Talent I want either Andrew Johnston or the girl that sang Ava Maria to win so badly. They were both extremely good.

Last edited:
Those two are really popular on Youtube just now

Yes and espicially the one from michael jackson. just watch how many views the video has. Lol almost 5 million, last week I saw the video only had 2 million that's just 3 million more than last week. Insane!!!!
And watch Simon's face @ 0:46 :D

Last edited:
Simone is probably having flashbacks of American Idol tryouts! LOL

They have done really well, it wasnt as surprising before but it was definently BETTER!!!! Sulemans dancing was just great!!! hope he wins

Back