Driving in the Desert & Jermaine Jackson was in the next car. (Cute lil' story)

VegasMJFan

Proud Member
Just a cute little story I thought I'd share........

Yesteday morning, around 7:30am, my son and 3 of his friends were driving from Vegas (where we live) to Magic Mountain in California. They were in the middle of the desert near the Nevada/California state line. My son has a small blue Chevy with a HUGE Michael Jackson sticker that is on the entire back of his window. (I also have the same sticker on my car that you can see in my siggy here on the board...if it gets fixed..lol). Anyway, my son is driving and he and his three friends are blasting MJ music and dancing in their seats...lol......when they notice a car riding next to them keeping pace at the same speed. It was a white Rolls Royce and it slowed down after seeing my sons car with the MJ sticker. Two of my son's friends looked over into the white car and said. "Hey look, theres a fly lookin black guy starring at us and checking us out"! Well, when my son (who was driving) looked over, he was in complete SHOCK! My son yelled to his friends, "Holy ****, its JERMAINE JACKSON"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Jermaine looked at my son & his friends while keeping the same pace for a minute or so. Jermaine gave them a huge smile, wave, and a thumbs up!!!!!!! He then speeded up and took off at about 90 mph!!!! :lol: Needless to say, that made my son's day as it was quite a pleasant suprise! I just hope Jermaine made it to his destination without a speeding ticket! :lol:

Just a cute little TRUE story I thought I'd share with you all :D

Oh my God,
This is a very good story.I'm sure about that it made your son excited that day...
And, we all love Jermanie.Thank you for sharing this cute story VegasMJFan! :D

......and these are the kinds of things I like hearing about!! All the little things like this!

Great story!! Kudos!

Glad you guys enjoyed reading about it.........I just thought it was too cute, so I just had to share it with you all. I mean, what were the odds of seeing a Jackson in the middle of the desert..... out in the middle of nowhere...... at 7:30 in the morning???? :) I bet Jermaine was just as suprised driving past a car with a huge MJ sticker on the back window with teenagers blasting MJ music......LOL........

Omg that is such a lovely story :) . I would be excited, and it would have made my day as well hehe.
So they were near Primm Valley? Hehehe. I am from Vegas as well, and my family and I always travel to Disneyland.

great story...what a great moment for your son and you ...thanks for sharing

Aww what a nice little story i hope somthing like that happens to me in the future :smile:

Wow! I don't know whether I would have crashed the car in shock or chased after Jermaine! lol

That will be a story for your son to tell for a long time. I loved it!

HA!!! how cool is that? thanks for the story! i want one of those mj stickers too!

LOL Glad you guys enjoyed the story....I thought you'd might. I mean, what were the odds of THAT happening???? And, what also were the odds of Jermaine running across an "MJ mobile" in the middle of the desert? I bet he had a cute story to tell about it when he got home too!? :lol:

wow thats great :wild: now imagine if it was michael instead of jermaine :lol:

oh wait no cuz ur son and his pals would prob have an accident from all the shock and excitement lol. michael stay out of our way :lol:

awwwwwwwwwww! How COOL!!!!

I would've been so excited! Imalways blasting the j5 jacksons and michael when I'm driving!!!! :yes:

Thans for sharing ur story!

wonder if he was coming from Vegas visiting Mike..

Back