McDonalds Food Doesn't Rot - 4 Yr Old Maccas!!

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
This is the latest hot you tube video going around. I found this on a wrestling forum but have since found it on another MJ forum too.
If the documentary 'Supersize Me' didnt change your mind about McDonalds, this might!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGtDPG4UfI

I think the last time I ate fastfood was 10 years ago and even then I only had some fries once in a while. I HATE fast food and I hate that it sells.

wow no mold or anything...thats insane! i already knew that everything is sprayed with weird antibiotics..the meats and such. even meat you buy in super markets have been treated with crap. so its not only fast food. noone can get fresh meat these days unless you have the money for certain farms that raise and give you natural foods without the garbage other places put into meat for freshness and flavor...so its not only crap food like mc donalds that does it. and its not only meat but alot of food at the grocery store.

this explains why years ago people werent complaining about getting tumors...these new foods are giving us new illnesses. our bodies are not meant for these foods. only natural food that our ancestors have eaten or even great-grandparents have eaten!

the world needs to wake up! we are dying with this modern way of food.

Last edited:
That's crazy. What is that stuff? I never went to McDonalds a lot in the past but I'll make sure that I NEVER go there again.

I saw 'supersize me', and it really changed the way I feel about maccas. But I still love it :lol:

If it tastes good, it will always draw people n sell like it does. I wont ever stop eatin Mcds, i had a meal from there about 3-4 hours ago :)

^^ And it could stay there for 3 to 4 years! lol

in November of last year I was told I had a gallbladder disease. For those of you who haven't heard of it before it means I had multiple stones in my gallbladder. The gallbladder stores fat in your system, that's all it does. Since I've had the gallbladder disease I had to go on a non-fat diet. After being on this diet for 4 months I couldn't believe how much fat I use to ate. I use to have McDonald's, Jack in the Box, Taco Bell and Wendy's mostly, and that's what I'd eat. I'd have it like 4-5 times a week.

I know for a fact that the fast food gave me this disease. I'm glad I have learned to go on a healthy diet. I was Obese for my height being 5'0'' at 130 pounds. Now when I went on the non-fat diet I lost 25 pounds and now weigh 105... and now that's a normal healthy weight.

I got my gallbladder removed about 3 weeks ago. Since then I have ate some fatty foods but not much. The fast food doesn't even taste that great to me anymore. I like the healthy foods better. I just had to get use to them. So I just wanted you all aware that fast food CAN cause diseases. I just really believe that it caused my gallbladder disease.

Just because you see it on a TV-screen or read it in a magazine don´t make it factual
- Michael Jackson

That´s all I have to say...

now that i think of it, i don't think she could keep that hamburger and fries in that lunch box without ants trying to get to it... maybe I should keep a hamburger and fries for 3 years and see what happens.

nonetheless, fast food is still bad for ya.

Last edited:
Just because you see it on a TV-screen or read it in a magazine don´t make it factual
- Michael Jackson

That´s all I have to say...

Why would she have to lie about such a thing?

And you can keep food in your house like that with out ants coming in or other insects. Just have a clean house!

Try it yourself is all I have to say.

If it tastes good, it will always draw people n sell like it does. I wont ever stop eatin Mcds, i had a meal from there about 3-4 hours ago :)

Word. I'm tired of these little whiners everywhere acting like they're launching some incredibly noble crusade because people choose to eat fast food now and then, or even some who eat it all the time. I can almost picture them sitting by me as I eat, making a stupid face and saying, "ewww how can you put that in your body?" Then I kick them in the face in my fantasy and force feed them a ****ing triple Whopper (they actually make those).

For people who are seriously obese (not me; I'm sexy), McDonald's is not their problem. They are themselves their problem.

I'm sick of hearing all these retarded studies and all this cautionary crap telling me not to eat at McDonald's. We are aware that that stuff is fattening as hell. Sometimes I still want a Big Mac or a couple cheeseburgers, though I generally much prefer Burger King. All these studies, and all the people constantly shoving them down our throats makes it sound like they're just trying to remind themselves with new and interesting facts not to give into their own fast food temptations. And if that's not the case, then they should shut up and let us have it our way (BK allusion!).

Last edited:
Fast Food isn't that bad.
They still have to pass health regulations. Granted some countries have crappy health regulations on what they allow to be put in foods or to be used as preservatives (See US health regulations which allow a multitude of unhealthy additives that other 1st world countries do not).

It all comes down to how much of it you eat and how often.

If you're having McDonald's several times every week, or KFC etc.... then yes you're going to get health problems. That's providing you're eating the fatty foods, such as burgers, fries, sundaes etc which are all loaded with fat, protein and carbs and oils.

If I remember right from my Physiology class... To burn off a Big Mac after eating it you need to do over 1 hour of heavy cycling, or 35 minutes of rowing.... that's a lot just for one food item... so yeah if you're having this kinda stuff frequently and not eating healthy alternatives the rest of the time... of course you're going to start gaining weight and screwing up your health, especially if you're not exercising to the same degree of what you're consuming.

as for Supersize me... I still haven't watched it but it sounds like a dramatic exercise in filling your body up with fats and oils which would naturally wreck havoc with your system if you take too much in... there's a reason why it's in that tiny space at the top of the food pyramid.... no diet should be allowing you to consume that much oil on a regular basis let alone 3 meals a day.

and as for this 4 year old burger... dunno whether to believe it's really 4 years old, but then again I found a sandwich in a school bag from 2 years ago which was still half good :unsure:

Back