The American tax system and the Federal reservescome under attack as fraudulent.

Datsymay

Proud Member
Last edited:
many US citizens are protesting and why Wesleuy Snipes will go to prison.
he wasn't protesting, he was breaking the law and his deficits will most likely ricochet onto innocent tax-payers.

i'm sure tax protesters understand that tax resistors are a stumbling block for their (misguided) cause.

he wasn't protesting, he was breaking the law and his deficits will most likely ricochet onto innocent tax-payers.

i'm sure tax protesters understand that tax resistors are a stumbling block for their (misguided) cause.
What about the videos that I posted.

Last edited:
Dats, thanks for posting. This has re-stirred my interest in the whole topic and I will do some more research. I am not one to be a conspiracy theorist, but neither am I one to swallow everything I am told.

I loved the Matrix movie for this. There are so many ways that the people with the power and control use it maintain that power and control and to prevent others from doing so.

I would like to PM you on a matter as it pertains to MJ and this subject matter. Is that ok?

Dats, thanks for posting. This has re-stirred my interest in the whole topic and I will do some more research. I am not one to be a conspiracy theorist, but neither am I one to swallow everything I am told.

I loved the Matrix movie for this. There are so many ways that the people with the power and control use it maintain that power and control and to prevent others from doing so.

I would like to PM you on a matter as it pertains to MJ and this subject matter. Is that ok?
I don't know if I can help on the MJ issue but by all means I am willing to listen to the question. I haven't seen the matrix movies, am I missing something?

Back