be cool if Michael Jackson release Christmas Album

rockstar

Proud Member
here is the picture i make if MJ release christmas album is my idea i think rocked
BLESS.png

back of the album
BACKOFALBUM.png

hey

be cool if MJ release christmas album this year that be cool

i love to see what kind of christmas song he'll have

cause i have the jackson 5 christmas album so i through be cool if MJ release christmas album this year

i would love that make me so happy

so what would you think of that? what is your own idea if MJ release christmas album?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Will he release the new album before the christmas album???

I know there's a christmas album by Jackson 5, but I'd actually like Michael to release his own. Almost every artists has one, why not Michael? ^_^

Maybe because he doesn't get involved in religeous music. He has never done gospel where as ever other large stars have. Also, JW do not sing songs to worship Jesus.

Last edited:
Maybe because he doesn't get involved in religeous music. He has never done gospel where as ever other large stars have. Also, JW do not sing songs to worship Jesus.

I don't know is it just me, but Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer and Jingle Bells aren't very religious sounded songs to me.

I know he didn't celebrate christmast until Liz introduced him to one, but still.. wouldn't it be cool to do christmast cleaning and preparing christmas food while listening him singing christmas songs ^_^

*Does the Liz imitation* It's the spirit of Christmas... :lol:

Perhaps the fans shoud put in a petition . I don't know why he has never done it, except that he doesn't sing gospel either and I think it has to do with he beliefs.

Last edited:
i don't think so that MJ will sing gospel songs

he is not like elvis that kind of way

MJ is different he created music from his heart to the feet of sound of his mouth he makes

sure ill buy it..

i love christmas music!! and i dont follow christianity myself.
there are non-christians who do listen to the songs and put trees up..even listen to Ava Maria because it is a great song. those songs are their own genre of music. christmas is more than a religious holiday so to speak.. to alot of people..it gets people to dream and its escapism too.
but i have a feeling it isnt his thing. even with Liz introducing it to him.

i wouldnt compare motown..he was told what to sing then. but atleast we have that.:dancin:

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Will he release the new album before the christmas album???

lol...your silly. :)

With Motown the Jacksons were kids and none of them were committed to the religion. Since then MJ did commit and I used tk wonder why he never sing gospel even though some of his songs came very clpse, they always remained secular. But I think MJ has held on to some of his childhood beliefs even of he doesn't attend church regularly. Maybe that is why he never sang chriastmas carols. I do wish he had sang more as a child though. None of todays popstar can boast about having classic christmas songs as a child.

Last edited:
yes MJ will release new album he is working on it right know i read it on the MJ news he say he is working with no-yo i think that how you spell it i don't but that's who he is working with

be cool MJ release christmas album

MJ christmas video will be moonwalking on the snow :lol: that be cool
wearing christmas hat how cute :)

maybe i should call MJ and ask him he is release christmas album

does anybody know the number to call MJ TeeHee

is true takes time to make the songs right to make the album good and sell good o.k

you just have to wait and see

no more banghead on the wall o.k :lol:

But this is not fair. MICHAEL'S NOT BEING FAIR! I WANT A NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've always wanted MJ to do a Xmas album. I think his voice would sound soooo beautiful on some of them.

I know the J5 did one, and I know MJ may or may not celebrate Xmas...but all that aside. I'd really like to hear how MJ would sound today singing songs like Silent Night, or This Christmas (fire side blazing briiighht, we're car-roling through the niiighhht! And this christmas! wiiilll beeee...a very special christ-masssss for meeee)

Or "In Love On Christmas"...the one that both KC & JoJo as well as NSync covered. "Wiiiish-ing...and prayyy...to be in loooovvee...on christ-maaassss, cuz everybody should be in love with somebody on christmasssss..."

Or i'd love to hear how he sounds now singing "people maaak-king lists, buying spe-ciaaal gifts...taking time to be kind to one and allll...."

Last edited:
i've always wanted MJ to do a Xmas album. I think his voice would sound soooo beautiful on some of them.

I know the J5 did one, and I know MJ may or may not celebrate Xmas...but all that aside. I'd really like to hear how MJ would sound today singing songs like Silent Night, or This Christmas (fire side blazing briiighht, we're car-roling through the niiighhht! And this christmas! wiiilll beeee...a very special christ-masssss for meeee)

Or "In Love On Christmas"...the one that both KC & JoJo as well as NSync covered. "Wiiiish-ing...and prayyy...to be in loooovvee...on christ-maaassss, cuz everybody should be in love with somebody on christmasssss..."

Or i'd love to hear how he sounds now singing "people maaak-king lists, buying spe-ciaaal gifts...taking time to be kind to one and allll...."

that be so cool i should ask him in my letter that to ask him if he going to make a christmas album
that what i should do and ask him in my letter when i'm sending him a bday cared to him for his bday in the summer time

Last edited:
Back