YOUR laws of life.

A bit more info for you cause it's a good read. The site is good too! Click on the presentation.

Alvin's Laws of Life

A Attitude is more than just being positive…it’s a way of looking at life, ours and everybody’s. It is said to be Everything because it is Everything. It defines who we are and what we become!

L Learning is the greatest gift we give ourselves. It can transform us from nobody to somebody and is the great equalizer. To not learn as much as we can is to disrespect the gift of life. In learning, we must also ask questions. That’s good because people need to listen more and Talk less. There is knowledge all around us… we just have to listen for the answer. To listen is to learn and to learn is to grow.

V Value your life and spirit. Too many people live another “V”, that of Victim. It’s true, Bad things happen to good people and there are victims. The trouble is there’s no answer to the question, “Why Me?” Even worse, Victims often get stuck in their past when what they need is to live for today and move toward the future. When you focus on moving forward, you never know what you’ll discover. Everyone has value…finding it, that’s the trick.

I Imagination is the key that unlocks the power of potential. It is not owned by the young but they are best at using it. It defines the difference between Obstacles and Possibilities! Imagination leads to dreams and dreams make life worth living. Dreams can Come True…This I know.

N Never give up!! Easy to say, hard to do. The biggest enemy we will ever have we encounter every time we look in a mirror. Yet mirrors do not reflect who we truly are…our lives do.​

Wow, very inspirational. Amazing man. What a story.

very sweet... I would add mine later...

thanks for sharing btw:D

You're welcome :)

My name shares many letters with him so I'm tempted to use his words since they are really good... but I'll write mine without looking at his

Angelic nature (try to help out those around you when possible because by helping others we do make the world a better place and thereby make it better for ourselves and loved ones as well...even if by just a bit)
Never give up (I stole his but I love this one and live it)
Grow (I'm going to steal something else now cause I love it) Grow all ways, always grow. Always be willing and open to learning and strive to learn and better myself and keep that important.
E (hmm, this one is hard to think of...Energy...Eagerness...Enjoy....) Enjoy life no matter your circumstances because it isn't our circumstances that should dictate how we feel but our attitude about life. Not so easy to do but very possible to enjoy (almost)every part of life, and at least appreciate it(Hmm another A word. Appreciate!).
Loving ~ I usually find something that I love about anyone, even the ones who have been not so good in my life, which doesn't always work for me but still I like this one.

Appreciate
Never give up
Grow
Enjoy
Love

Last edited:
Loyalty is one of the most important things in any friendship/Relationship
Openness within your heart is something I truly believe in, Say what you feel
Resentment is something I really dislike, Learn to forgive and forget
Reality is something we all need to face even if it's something we may not like
Admiration is something I have for all of my family and friends, the people I love the most.
Ignorance is something the world could do without.
Nature is something God given and we should all feel blessed with it's beauty
Escapism to a peaceful environment from time to time alone to gather your thoughts is always good for the inner being.

Last edited:
:) That was really nice. Thank you Lorraine for being the first to make yours. I enjoyed reading that. Great laws too :yes:

Very Inspirational/Thought Provoking...

I am going to print a copy, hang up it next to my desk...and share with the people on my email list.

Thank You

Keep Healing the World~~~

Last edited:
L - Live for today, never tomorrow.
I - Ignore those who hurt you.
L - Love and be loved back.

M - Make people happy.
I - Imagination gets you anywhere.
S - Strive for anything.
S - Strength; be your own rock.

M - Make things around you better if you can.
J - Joke, laugh, smile and enjoy life.

Put others before yourself
Obey Gods words
Even when angry smile
Find Peace in everything
Inspire Goodness to others
Every cloud has a silver lining
Never turn your back on a friend
Do unto others as you would have
them do unto you. :)

Attitude:
Being proud of who you are an who you have built your self to be through your whole life.
Never:
Never let anyone walk all over you because guess what their not going to be the ones cleaning the dirt stains out of your clothes and your self you are.
Youth:
Don't let youth run away because somtimes its hard to find again.
Able:
Able to fight your way through any situaton whether its yours or notan get back up with a positive attitude.

^I really like the unique things you came up with, especially your N one, it's funny. I still think you should become a writer, but you'll have to spell properly though. :p

Is your name Anya? That's so pretty! Reminds me of a chick from Americas Next Top Model. =P

I try to live by 'forgive and forget' and put 'treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself' into everything in my life.

Kindness is something many people don't understand. It involves sacrifice. Kindness is giving or helping people even when you don't feel like it.
Absolute: Yes means yes and no means no. No compromises, no walking on fences.
Ration: We are the only rational beings on the planet for a reason. We ought to use it every once in a while.
Observe, don't just see or hear or feel, but observe. There is infinitely more information at our disposal in any given circumstance than we take in.
Meticulous. Detail is the key that opens many doors.

Back